Reply ~ Main Forum ~
My school just flooded. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[TL]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:20 am
Really, it did. With old water in the pipes. Our roof caved in.

So now, I don't have school. Well, until the school district sends us packing to another one...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:51 am
My school has a leaky roof, so whenever it rains the school floods. However, we still have classes... We just have to trod throgh the puddles on the floors.

Also, an AP biology class did a study of some mold in the ceiling of my school. It turned out that the mold was toxic. xp

Isn't the US education system wonderful?  

DreamerSpirit

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:25 pm
DreamerSpirit
My school has a leaky roof, so whenever it rains the school floods. However, we still have classes... We just have to trod throgh the puddles on the floors.

Also, an AP biology class did a study of some mold in the ceiling of my school. It turned out that the mold was toxic. xp

Isn't the US education system wonderful?

That is not sanitary, or right... you should not have to attend school when the school is in the condition its in....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:18 pm
I know how you feel. My school was trashed after the hurricanes. but I still had to go. It sucked, I had to buy new shoes.  

Raito_Kun

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:14 pm
Oof, stories like these make me feel that I'm ungrateful for living in a dry place sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:29 pm
It smelled like oil. *shudder*

Then we had to stay at school for 2 hours more because the teachers thought "It'll stop in a few minutes."

Idiots, it never did stop. I think it's still leaking....  

[TL]

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:03 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Never had a school leak...

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:07 pm
My old school had a nasty tendency of having its toilets back up every now and then. It was really pleasnt....  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:15 pm
In my high school, when they were doing a re-model on it there was one hallway that the snow would melt and leak through the big crack. Part of the hallway was inclined, so water would literally flow downwards... we joked that it was the river that ran through our school.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:17 pm
That happened just awhile ago.
One of the upper glass hallways leaked and then the water leaked to the first floor hallway XD

They boy's toilet next to the cafeteria once baked up.
That couldn't have been nice to eat in. *Wasn't there to eat because she's a nerd and speds lunch in the library*  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Haeros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:56 pm
Um...I never had an incident like that happen, although that kinda sounds like it sucks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:07 am
They're making me go back....

They put so much trouble into getting us, and they expect us to waltz back in without a question?! scream What the effing hell?!

I'm really scared. Dammit, I don't want to get cancer and DIE.

Now I'm crying. Crap.  

[TL]

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:49 am
Never had flooded schools (Well, enough to the point they closed it), but our school did have several cases during my time there where we had high winds and many of our cheap shingles came off of the roof...o.o They sent us home once, after a shingle hit somebody.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:38 pm
Oh wow, that sucks. Nothing like that ever happened in our school. A few years back a lighting bolt hit our parking lot and blew up like, everything in it, but never a leak. sweatdrop I feel bad for the stuff in your lockers, it'll probably all smell...  

Surami-Fox

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:45 am
The schools I went to never leaked, but during my junior year of high school we actually had a fire. I remember it started in the art room, but unfortunately it didn't really spread. They told everyone to take a long lunch, but when we all got back (for lack of anything better to do my friends and I went wandering in the cemetery and woods behind the school) our teachers told us we were in trouble for skipping. None of us got in trouble though because we weren't the only ones who heard "Take a long lunch" (they tried to claim they said "Take an early lunch", but half the school waved the BS flag in their faces).  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff