Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
what is the last and first name you use the most Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anima707

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:18 pm
i use james for a first name alot  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:01 pm
I use the generic name Mary a whole lot. Not necessarily because I like it. Just because it's such a generic name. So most of my filler families tend to use it. As for last names, I don't reuse them. But my largest family so far is named Chatsworth.  

Kukushka

leftoverspam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:14 pm
Nericissa, i'm not sure why for, girls and Michigan for boys. I like unusual names.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:54 pm
fr a first name i use john,micky  

someboyishere2
Crew

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:49 pm
User Image
Lebeau, Remy.

I have about 7 homes I made for my favorite X-Man, Gambit. Sometimes hes with Bell in a old fashion french home, other in a condo like setting.

Most of my characters I make just to make the homes, so I might as well have some fan girl fun making the characters.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:55 pm
i used to use reuray all the time since hes a dude in one of my older books i wrote last year
now i normlay use my name are friends  

iloveshortgirls

Lady Obsidian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:15 am
I don't use names twice, but my largest families are the Robarges and the Xaviers. 5 generations. They have legacies, so each person in that family has somewhere around 3-4 kids. The Robarge family legacy is that the men always marry women with red hair, have a kid with her, divorce, then marry a brunette and have 2 kids with her and love her for the rest of their lives. For the women in the Robarge family, they marry a blonde guy and have 4 kids with him. For men in the Xavier family, they fall in love with a blonde and brunette at the same time, but always choose the blonde. They have 2 kids with her. For the women, they marry the first guy they meet, even if he's married to their sister. Just as long as he isn't blood related to her. They have 3 kids, but then before they turn old, something happens to the guy. Maybe he leaves her for her sister, dies, whatever. And the women grow old lonely so I can put them in this nursing home without tearing them from a husband.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:53 pm
i use Gabe for first names alot and the second name i cant tell lol.  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:41 pm
For last name I would have to say Jones. For first name, I don't really have any, but soon I want to name my sim after another sim. In one of my families, I'm soon to be on generation 4 and I want to name one of the kids after their grandmother.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:09 am
Please visit my deviantART!

I don't like to give more than one Sim the same first name; it gets confusing! sweatdrop I will admit, however, that I like to take the first names of long-dead relatives of mine, or name others after cartoon characters. xp

Anavis

miss-dunder-mifflin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:52 pm
I use Jake for guys a lot. I once had like 5 Jakes running around and didn't even realize it! sweatdrop For girls I mostly name them Emma or Ella.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:10 pm
I use the first names Seth,Alexander,and Izabella alot  

Briana-Babie

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:50 pm
i use timmy a lot because its my name and for last names i use reeg and schmitt a lot  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:09 pm
i use keeys for my family name a lot. i just made it up and it grew with the familys.  

Hellomom593

cerulean16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:03 pm
I like to name all the kids in a family according to a certain theme... I had a grilled cheese aspiration family, and all the kids were named after various cheeses. mrgreen And I had another where all the kids were named after Greek gods and goddesses. rolleyes  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff