Reply Naruto Guild
Spoilers: Demons in Naruto

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uzumakuko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:47 pm
I thought it would be interesting to start a demon dicusssion since the current saga is catering to that. Anyone have any idea what the demonns could be?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:05 pm
Ichibi = Shukaku
Nibi = ???
Sanbi = ???
Yonbi = ???
Gobi = ???
Rokubi = ???
Nanabi = ???
Hatibi = ???
Kyuubi = Kyuubi Kitsune

From what I can assume...Kisame has a demon because Neji said, quote 'I've only seen this much chakra in one other person...Naruto!' so...he may or may not have a demon  

Mysterymelonman

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:05 pm
umm there just beaging with unbeliveable amounts of power and chakara at leat that ill they have said in the manga,well besides there are only 6 of them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:03 pm
I wish would could have seen what all the demons and their host's had looked like, but we diffinately don't get to for 2 of them, what a shame.  

liz_bliz_inc

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:02 pm
Koudo Eoku
Ichibi = Shukaku
Nibi = ???
Sanbi = ???
Yonbi = ???
Gobi = ???
Rokubi = ???
Nanabi = ???
Hatibi = ???
Kyuubi = Kyuubi Kitsune

From what I can assume...Kisame has a demon because Neji said, quote 'I've only seen this much chakra in one other person...Naruto!' so...he may or may not have a demon
is kisame the spider guy? if so you are wrong. he was talking about the amount of chakra the kursed seal was giving him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:03 pm
gaara_of_thesand
umm there just beaging with unbeliveable amounts of power and chakara at leat that ill they have said in the manga,well besides there are only 6 of them
wrong there are nine. two of them are dead. we dont know about gaara though.....  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Prince Shuyin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:07 pm
hellspawn~lucien
Koudo Eoku
Ichibi = Shukaku
Nibi = ???
Sanbi = ???
Yonbi = ???
Gobi = ???
Rokubi = ???
Nanabi = ???
Hatibi = ???
Kyuubi = Kyuubi Kitsune

is kisame the spider guy? if so you are wrong. he was talking about the amount of chakra the kursed seal was giving him.

Kisame is the missing water-nin that resembles a shark.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:09 pm
It's in one of the most recent manga chapters, and Akatsuki has 2 of the demons already according to the clay pigeon lady  

Mysterymelonman

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:09 pm
Prince Shuyin
hellspawn~lucien
Koudo Eoku
Ichibi = Shukaku
Nibi = ???
Sanbi = ???
Yonbi = ???
Gobi = ???
Rokubi = ???
Nanabi = ???
Hatibi = ???
Kyuubi = Kyuubi Kitsune

oh yeah....hmm well if he had one...welll iguess it makes sense. he wouldn't be dead cuz he is with the akatsuki already.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:12 pm
what the hell are you people talking about?  

Joelakaturbo

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:14 pm
Prince Shuyin
hellspawn~lucien
Koudo Eoku
Ichibi = Shukaku
Nibi = ???
Sanbi = ???
Yonbi = ???
Gobi = ???
Rokubi = ???
Nanabi = ???
Hatibi = ???
Kyuubi = Kyuubi Kitsune

oh yeah....hmm well if he had one...welll iguess it makes sense. he wouldn't be dead cuz he is with the akatsuki already.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Camui
Crew

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:08 pm
O_o

*gets hit by idea*

I think KABUTO has a demon. Remember when he got angry and lost his glasses. His eyes were all bloodshot and he was like. " His blood might awaken "

So there. My theory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:40 pm
Cybercoin
O_o

*gets hit by idea*

I think KABUTO has a demon. Remember when he got angry and lost his glasses. His eyes were all bloodshot and he was like. " His blood might awaken "

So there. My theory.

i agree. it seems that he is like Gaara in a way that he can possibly change into something evil in a while but can be saved. evil  

eaten by a domo

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:47 pm
I doubt it, because his parents supposedly have it to (when the hokage and Anko talk about him)  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games