Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:14 pm
Just as the title suggests...
example:

You know you are obessed with McFLY when...

You say 'blur out the number plate, blur out the number plate' every time someone mentions a Mini Coop(er S)

or

When you watch Back to the Future, your heart starts to race every time someone says McFly. Too bad they are talking about Marty.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:30 pm
heart You know you are obsessed with McFly when heart :

You have had, 47 dreams about dating/ being Tom Fletcher's girlfriend (or one of the other band members' girlfriend) redface heart

When you listen to McFly every possible moment in the day 3nodding

If you saw Music and Lyrics in theatres, and had your heart race and stomach turn every time they said Fletcher... (that was Hugh Grant's character's last name) 3nodding

When your parents and siblings close msn conversations because you talk too much about McFly or send too many McFly emoticons sweatdrop

When you recruite random people to this guild, and recommend them to everybody in the fishing rooms on gaia sweatdrop

McFlyenstein

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:09 am
reven_dragon

When you watch Back to the Future, your heart starts to race every time someone says McFly. Too bad they are talking about Marty.

Don't I know that feeling... and don't forget the D. Jones truck!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:51 am
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
reven_dragon

Don't I know that feeling... and don't forget the D. Jones truck!
Heck yeah! xd

You know when you're obsessed with McFly when:

Whenever you go to sleep, at least one of the members appears in your dream. Even if they are just stood next to you doing nothing. (Happens to me all the time!)

You don't want to throw out or recycle any old magazines, even if you don't read them anymore, because theres a picture or mention of McFly in there (Unless you cut it out first!)  

Osaka In Wonderland

TheFallen_Engel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:01 am
You know when you're obsessed with McFly when:

you take a picture of everything with, or the first name or the last name of one of them 3nodding

and then hang the pictures up in your room surrounded by lots of hearts you made when you actually had to study your math razz

and when your friends scratch out all the Dannys and Mcflys that are in you schoolbooks

happened all to me ow and the dreaming thing also redface  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:38 pm
You know when you're obsessed with McFly when...

You tell your mum that the black parts of bananas are poisones...

When you are a anti myspacer... but you get on to find new music by them and or pictures, and then get jelouse of the people who have a pic with one of the members...

When you friends finally tell you that they want to lisen to another band when they get in your car...

If your fishing and you find out someone has seen them live, and you squeal and call for your brother and the rest of your family looks at you strangely...

You try to get other people hooked on McFly, and even write your radio station telling them that they should play McFly...

Oh and the last one you go and rent the movie Just My Luck just to see McFly even though you hate Linsey Lohan... and on top of that the extra with McFly isn't on the DVD!!! I was SOOOOOO mad...

[calimocho]

phoebe101

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:53 pm
you know when your obsessed with mcfly when:

you write fantasy storys about them

when you eagerly wait until you see something new one you tube (i live in Minnesota so yeah)

when you totally completly want a poster of them but to embarresed to ask for one.

(the first one is what my friend does not me)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:54 pm
[calimocho]

When you are a anti myspacer... but you get on to find new music by them and or pictures, and then get jelouse of the people who have a pic with one of the members...

When you friends finally tell you that they want to lisen to another band when they get in your car...

If your fishing and you find out someone has seen them live, and you squeal and call for your brother and the rest of your family looks at you strangely...

You try to get other people hooked on McFly, and even write your radio station telling them that they should play McFly...

Oh and the last one you go and rent the movie Just My Luck just to see McFly even though you hate Linsey Lohan... and on top of that the extra with McFly isn't on the DVD!!! I was SOOOOOO mad...
did you find the other disc seperate from the movie part? it has 2 live songs on it and yeah. it was in the DVD thing under the index thing and the extra with mcfly is on the DVD just flip it around if you flip it to the A side and it is not there look one the B side.  

phoebe101

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:35 pm
phoebe101
[calimocho]

did you find the other disc seperate from the movie part? it has 2 live songs on it and yeah. it was in the DVD thing under the index thing and the extra with mcfly is on the DVD just flip it around if you flip it to the A side and it is not there look one the B side.

Thank I didn't really know what was on it... I knew I had to flip the DVD to watch it but Blockbuster hadn't burned that part of it... believe me I tried on my labtop, on the PS2 and on the regular DVD player... none read it gonk Did you guys know that the part in the movie where the growd thinks that McFly isn't going to play is real? They really did that to a crowed in a concert... so it was a live reaction... they wanted to make it real... can you imagine if that happened to you? I don't know what i would do.... go crazy maybe?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:06 am
[calimocho]
phoebe101
[calimocho]

Thank I didn't really know what was on it... I knew I had to flip the DVD to watch it but Blockbuster hadn't burned that part of it... believe me I tried on my labtop, on the PS2 and on the regular DVD player... none read it gonk Did you guys know that the part in the movie where the growd thinks that McFly isn't going to play is real? They really did that to a crowed in a concert... so it was a live reaction... they wanted to make it real... can you imagine if that happened to you? I don't know what i would do.... go crazy maybe?

Actually one of our guild members... -x-x-krystal-x-x- was in the crowd at that concert.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:31 pm
reven_dragon
[calimocho]
phoebe101
[calimocho]

Actually one of our guild members... -x-x-krystal-x-x- was in the crowd at that concert.

I was I was I was!!!!! OMG! They scared the hell out of me... I honestly didn't think McFly were going to play! He came on and said "Oh, this isn't good.... Um... ladies and gentlemen the show will be delayed for an hour due to er... technical difficulties" and then he said "Actually, I'm afraid we're going to have to cancel".

I was hyperventilating!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:52 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
reven_dragon
[calimocho]
phoebe101
[calimocho]

I was I was I was!!!!! OMG! They scared the hell out of me... I honestly didn't think McFly were going to play! He came on and said "Oh, this isn't good.... Um... ladies and gentlemen the show will be delayed for an hour due to er... technical difficulties" and then he said "Actually, I'm afraid we're going to have to cancel".

I was hyperventilating!

if that was me in there a would be like really sad  

phoebe101

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:25 pm
phoebe101
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
reven_dragon
[calimocho]
phoebe101
[calimocho]

I was hyperventilating!

I don't know what I would of done... but the growd was pretty riled up, which I guess was the reaction they wanted... Did Harry really come out like he did in the movie?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:17 am
[calimocho]
phoebe101
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
reven_dragon
[calimocho]

I was hyperventilating!

I don't know what I would of done... but the growd was pretty riled up, which I guess was the reaction they wanted... Did Harry really come out like he did in the movie?

Kind of... he was actually just crouching down and then he slowly stood up, to make it look like he had come from underground. But then he did do the whole running up thing... and I saw the bit where the other guys come on and tell him they've changed the song...

I got to see them film it, like, 7 times, or something!

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:54 am
you are so lucky!