See?

So.

What do you do for injury?

I changed the title for you

Love,
A mod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:20 pm
I'm slightly confused here.

To share a story ("I went roller blading") use the Chatbox.

To talk about what you've done to get injured, change the title to something more along those lines.

To talk about what you do to heal when you're injured, change the title so people know what's going on.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:03 pm
One time I was skatebording, fell into a ditch, had to get seven stitches... good times... good times.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:37 pm
...as said, if you're going to talk about injuries, make (and name) a topic about that.

Otherwise, this is spam.  

GilAskan
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:39 pm
One time I did end up falling off of my roof and I was fine.
The only "injury" I gathered from that mishap was an odd straight cut from under nose to the bottom of my chin....very small and stun like a paper cut. There was no bleeding to it...just open air stinging my alarmed skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:32 pm
you went roller skating, so whats your point? stare  

littoswtangvil

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:23 pm
anticeptic and bandaid  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:21 am
I was running in flip-flops. On a dusty sidewalk. And I'm a klutz.

Add that together. My knees have scars.

[TL]

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:42 pm
Depends on how badly I hurt myself. When I was a kid I was always scraping this and that.

Nowadays I just get huge bruises from bumping into stuff at parties when I've been drinking or whacking my hip on the desk. I always do that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:35 am
one time i fell down and i busted my chin open...i had to get 30 stiches >.<  

Acid-Poptart

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:41 am
Personally if I get an injury like that, I pick until it scars then tell people, it was an ancient birth mark from a battle 2 millenia ago. Amazing how many people will believe it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:00 pm
I punch myself in the face and jump off cars that are going at 30mph or more. I let my friends beat up on me, I make myself a target for anything. I throw myself into walls and snap my neck. I hit myself in the balls sometimes heart I'm a Masochist XD not the sexual one though -_-  

deadlykill7

.[Hellebore].

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:49 pm
The worst thing that's happened to me is is getting this huge cut on my cheek(damn broken glass)
x_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:28 am
Hmmm. Well, I have a particularly memorable injury story. It was my tenth birthday, and I decided to ride my brand-new bike. Well, I turned a corner too quickly and fell. I think my foot got caught in a wheel or something, but I remember being scraped-up and crying when my friend's sister came jogging along and saw me. She carried me home, and I can't remember if she brought the bike with her or made a second trip for it. But that's probably the worst I've ever done to myself.  

EvFaerAshlynn

ZhahiraRotting

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:39 pm
I got bit by a greyhound a few years ago and still have the scar on my cheek. Have to really look at my face to see now, though.
I would run alot when I was little and, because I'm a clutz, fall and scrape my knees. Everytime. And now I have little bumps on my knees.
I have slight skeleosis. (Though that's not really an injury, more like something you're born with.) It runs on my mother's side of the family.
I rode a bike down a hill once and wanted to stop but forgot about the brakes (shows how much of an idiot I am) and scraped my right foot from the pedal, and it swelled up, and obviously it's gone now but the back of right food is now a tiny bit fatter than my left. o.O

I never really broke anything in my body . . . thankfully.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff