Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon for the Wii??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Distant Moon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:46 pm
as most sailor moon fans should know...there were several video games out for super nintendo. And If anyone here has/knows about the Nintendo Wii game system...then this should make my topic a bit easier to understand.

My question is...does anyone know if people will be able to download any of the sailor moon game onto the Nintendo Wii?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:57 pm
It depends on if Toei allows it, hopefully there will at least be Another Story... I hope will be translated if it's available on the Wii's Arcade.  

Syndrama

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:50 pm
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt Toei will be willing to allow other companies any rights to Sailor Moon... I'm beginning to think even Naoko-hime herself has less rights than Toei... I'd love to see a full fledged Sailor Moon video game... preferably a playstation game. I know there was a PSone game, but it was never translated to english and therefore unplayable on American systems. I want to see at least a PS2 game for it... RPG style, or at the very least a fighting game similar to Naruto: Ultimate Ninja's gameplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:26 pm
Firstly, I wish I had a Wii. xD
But I highly doubt there will be a game for the Wii.. I suppose it'd be pretty cool.  

Vixen in Violet

bunnymint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:46 am
It seems everyone has a wii. I want one crying .

It would be nice to play a sailor moon game but I doubt it will happen. sweatdrop crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:13 am
Ohmygosh. Can you just imagine playing it on the Wii? Being all, Moon Tiara Action! and what not with the Wii-mote. xD I would die for a Wii if they did that. I'll be sad if they don't put out the old SNES games on the Wii download thing. I have ROMs of alot of them, including an English version SM:AS, which was hard to find, but my computer doesn't work anymore. emo I guess we'll just have to live without it. D:  

Sakura Hylian

Sephira Skye

Quotable Citizen

8,800 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:14 pm
*blinks stupidly* there are sailor moon games??? when did this happen? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:04 pm

During the SNES era...

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:04 am
Yeah, but there was a PSone game in Japan, too... what sucks that even if you managed to get a copy of it, it still won't play on your system, unless it is a Japanese-bought system. American and European-bought systems are incompatable... It works this way so that games can't be bought and sold internationally except by the producing companies, due to exchange rates being different in various countries. One could buy a game that, in America, costs $40 from a Japanese dude for a 8th of the price. This screws over American business. That's why they have compatability interlocks that are as illegal to fiddle with as putting a hard drive inside a Playstaton.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:31 pm
sonds cool i geuss sweatdrop  

Dackness

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:48 am
I started a subject relating to this, before scrolling down of course, but big news!

a Sailor moon game is slated for the Wii according to YesAsia, a reliable source of game releases. it's said this game is slated to release December 31st 2007, so New Years Eve is the placeholder date for this SM Wii game.

maybe it'll be a full 3D fighter? also, Namco/Bandai is workin' on it, so if it runs a custom character creation system I'll be most thrilled. ^_^

SUCK MY a** SONY!

*gets spanked by Sailor Jupiter with a frying pan which breaks* uh oh... *runs and is chased*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:05 pm
hehe. I'd be worried about doing a World Shaking with the Wii- mote. It fortells of many a busted one. Then again so does a Love Me Chain. On the other hand, if you had to truely otaku and pick an attack you'd love to do with the Wii, I think I'd pick....
1. Jupiter- Sparkling Wide Pressure
2. Venus- Love and Beauty Shock
3. Uranus- Space Sword Blaster
4. Mars- Flame Sniper
5. Mercury- Shine Aqua Illusion

Even better if you can get the pose down too! lol. That would totally, completely rock!

SO, question for all: Top 5 attacks you'd love to do with a Wii-mote if the game ever came/comes out. Which would you pick?  

jovemako

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:26 pm
http://us.yesasia.com/en/UpcomingReleases.aspx/section-games/code-c/

I scrolled through aLL of the 12/31/07 releases... I saw no Sailor Moon game planned. All a search for "Sailor Moon" found on that website was toys, music, and DVDs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:12 am
I'd post these on my own thread(but someone blocked it *glare* but here they are anyways.

Rumor: Sailor Moon For Wii?

Sailor Moon coming to the Wii?

A Sailor Moon Game for the Wii

Rumor: Sailor Moon For Wii?

Sailor Says... Sailor Moon brushing up for the Wii?

Sailor Moon Wii Game ?

these are good sources I found. they all make sense. needless to say, I may as well get the URL for the official info.

and one more link for the road. ^_^  

RAPTOR948

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:57 pm
The official info will be when Namco releases information, since they're supposedly the maker. Check Namco's Japanese website and see if youc an get a translation of it with Google. 3nodding As for the game, it'll most likely be a port of Another Story or the R/S/SuperS Fighting Games, but weither way, it looks to be Japan release only for now. America has all but abandoned Sailor Moon and we'll have to wait to see if it even gets released to America should it be made. Hopefully someone can find the game maker's info. All those links say YesAsia has it up, but none of them seems to have actually tried to confirm it with Namco... That's unfortunately how the SM movie rumor started.... Hopefully this ends better. <3

I'm sure Game Informer and Nintendo Magazine will have stories about it later in the year. Before I see that, I'll just consider this a pure rumor or a work-in-progress, which for game makers can easily become no product at all. And raptor, your thread was locked because it's a complete repeat of this and was spamming up the guild. We don't need 2-4 threads of the exact same thing.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff