Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Sharing Hacker Names Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver and Silence

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:49 pm
Today I got my first n00b trying to pass himself off as a mod and I think it's in our best interest to share who's tried to hack us or get our passwords. What do you say?

Mine was Hacking-services-20, he had just signed up Monday  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:53 pm
great thread idea!
and hakcing was in the name..? wow xd  

iori_lamia

Issa the Fiend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:37 pm

The only one I ever got I deleted after reporting it it had [MOD] in the name but still.

That hacker thing is pretty funny though.

surprised

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:52 pm
I've never gotten one ^^ Should we make this kind of thing a sticky? surprised  

churrlo

[Darkblade]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:12 pm
Really? I came back today (just for a bit) and I had like 7 messages asking for my pass sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:03 pm
I think this is a really good idea for a thread and... I've received quite a few hacking PMs and even though I cannot really recall their names, mainly because I have deleted them right after reporting them, they usually start with [MOD] or [NPC], or at least the ones I have received.  

Edible Lingerie!

Silver and Silence

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:47 am
churrlo
I've never gotten one ^^ Should we make this kind of thing a sticky? surprised

We'll have to ask one of the mods in the Mod Guild (XD)

I actually thought this thread would get deleted by morning  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:31 pm
Nah razz Everyone just remember, any moderator would NOT ask you for your password, and their names are always shaded in a color!  

churrlo

Crypt Queen Kamila

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:53 pm
I've had two.
I first one's name I don't remember.
The next one was admn_account_ban

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:27 pm
churrlo
Nah razz Everyone just remember, any moderator would NOT ask you for your password, and their names are always shaded in a color!

Worth repeating. As this guild is only for crew and captains, it's very important to be aware of hackers.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:06 pm
Every time I enter the arena, or one of my mules is there, we start getting lots of those pm's stating they are mods, etc. It's fun to reply and tell them they just tried to scam a real MOD..... then I send a copy of the pm to Loki OMG! and she takes it from there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:16 pm
We had lots of fun messing with one of them... my friends and I all constantly pm'ed them asking annoying questions since they were a "mod." rofl  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:40 pm
I just tend to ignore it X_X  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:57 pm
well you can pretty much tell if its a mod or not. i mean c'mon. its easy now a days, now that we see all these posers walkin around. people who impersonate george bush, famous hip hop artists and rappers. you can just tell. i mean, honestly, for what reason would a mod need your accoount? answer me that? they dont need money, hell they have the power to create mod only items, unlimited cash. they wouldnt need your password, they just have to type in your name in their computers and bam, theres your account info. user, pass, location, birthdate, all that stuff. c'mon guys its as simple as that...  

DumberDan

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:05 am
It's sad, degrading and funny seeing them try  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items