Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Not only this PM disrespectful... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:04 am
... It's also illiterate! Why me... why me...

XxJennessaxX
The Same Rude Person
XxJennessaxX
A Very Rude Person
ok, so y du we haf 2 respect u cuz ur a teaher? iz it so imprtnt 2 us gaian studnts? i meen we rnt in clas! y shud we cayr?

Did I mention that you had to respect me? No, I didn't! All I said was that I was a teacher, and nothing more! You, however, come up with this rant!

and so wat? u stil a teechr and teehers r meen

Is this why you asked me if I had a job? To make fun of it? Well, you asked for it: Students like you don't make money, and you may never get a job due to a horrible resumé!

To this very moment, I wait for a response.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:05 am
Also, what he said about teachers being mean is false!
Teachers are only strict to get a good behaviour from the students!

XxJennessaxX

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:18 am
I feel sorry for you, m'dear. sad
This kid is probably a lazy a** at school, so the teachers have to be harder on him to get him to work, and of course, he acts like he's a victim of oppression. stare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:06 pm
SilverMaple
I feel sorry for you, m'dear. sad
This kid is probably a lazy a** at school, so the teachers have to be harder on him to get him to work, and of course, he acts like he's a victim of oppression. stare

It's the only possible explanation. 3nodding

XxJennessaxX

[Psychotic.Ballerina]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:37 pm
There are kids like this at my high school. They're the absolute worst. My eyes are burning from this horrible grammar. burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:48 pm
I don't blame teachers for getting pissed off at kids. Kids are so disrespectful these days. They ruin class for me. I used to love math, now I hate it because of stupid assholes like this.

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

Lacus_And_Kira

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:21 pm
I understand why teachers are strict sometimes some students can be really lazy and not very well behaved. I deal with rude people like that at my school as well when I help out as a TA.
I think teachers deserve the utmost respect.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:42 am
The only way to get away from these people is to take straight Honors/AP/college level courses in high school. Works like a charm. Let's see them try to get into Mat 152! Muahaha!  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:55 am
I am a teacher... my god, I have a strong urge to kill now... excuse me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:58 pm
I don't think his stupidity is hurting me, I think it's the fact he's still alive...

And maybe his stupidity.  

CristoVII

Robthebob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:30 pm
Hmmm... That is almost as bad as the PM I got a while ago. Eck..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:44 pm
I'm in 6th grade andI think that teachers are great. I bet he gets Fs and Ds in his report card.  

rickyg33

Angelic-Sargeant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:32 am
Why would a gaian, use "iz" when "is" the right spelling, is only one letter off. This is just proof some gaians type as fast as they can, just in order to use text talk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:08 pm
ARMAGEDDON12
Why would a gaian, use "iz" when "is" the right spelling, is only one letter off. This is just proof some gaians type as fast as they can, just in order to use text talk.

You are right. Do you notice that many people spell the word cool wrong? It makes no sense. The way they spell it, it takes the same number of letters. Why not just spell it the right way. I just don't get it stare  

X.x.Nari.x.X

Angelic-Sargeant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:11 pm
X.x.Nari.x.X
ARMAGEDDON12

You are right. Do you notice that many people spell the word cool wrong? It makes no sense. The way they spell it, it takes the same number of letters. Why not just spell it the right way. I just don't get it stare
It makes my sick. crying Check out my horror storry, It is called, 'Youtube.com dissater!' Here is most of it, well just the mess-up and the translation.

Horror!:

" This is 4 ytubuoe. hope u lke da song! "

Translation:

" This is for Youtube.com, I hope you like the song! "

Note: The name of the site, Youtube.com is not even spelled right!

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff