Color of hair... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:48 am
I was just curious, do you guys think our (natural) hair color has anything to do with what group you fit into? I'm curious because when I stop to think about it, I've only known 2 other gothic people to have hair color besides brown and black. Maybe it's different for you. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:18 am
Hair color has no influence, really.

Case and point:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Severin & Budgie are both blonde.  

GilAskan
Crew

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:22 am
I don't think so,my goth friends have ginger and blonde hair. I myself have dark blonde dreads.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:38 am
No. Not really.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:40 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Not at all.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:43 am
Shadow`s Enigma
I was just curious, do you guys think our (natural) hair color has anything to do with what group you fit into? I'm curious because when I stop to think about it, I've only known 2 other gothic people to have hair color besides brown and black. Maybe it's different for you. What do you think?

I don't think hair color has anything to do with what group we fit into, or who we get along with... exclaim  

Devils_lilboy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:24 am
Natural hair color really has nothing to do with it. A lot of times people with blond hair will dye it darker after all, and others leave it natural and still have no mistakes about their inclinations.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:39 am
Meh, not really. I'm in a somewhat "goth" group, and our hair colors range from black to blonde, and some of us have funky colors like red of fuscia. I have brownish hair that I sometimes like to mess around with and dye funky colors, but my haircolor is hard to work with without bleaching first.  

Freedom Fire

nightwing773

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:13 am
not really , my hair is dark auburn and I've never had an issue with hair color, alot of my friends that are gothic have blonde and light brown colored hair because some parents won't let us dye it, but we still get our views across  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:13 am
nope my natural hair color is pretty light.....i know very few goths with naturally dark hair...a lot seem to dye it though  

ketchakik

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:42 am
Blond and proud. It shouldn't matter ... one of the sexiest gothy "goth" guys i know is ginger. ginger like irn bru mmm irn bru ........ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:50 pm
no... i have had blonde for so long, and the pink for a long time and now i am bright neon green i got sick of my dark hair its boring anyways. but yeah hair colour has nothing to do with "goth"  

xX x0mbie Xx

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:54 pm
Can't see that I think hair color really matters as to one's "gothiness"... I've heard people claim goths can't be blonde, but I disregarded it.
It was stupid.
(Naturally blonde, currently redhaired)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:09 pm
Its all a personal choice. You don't have to have dark hair to be "goth"  

Lady Detarra

-Go-x-Fork-x-Yourself-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Yea, i guess. I did bleach my hair blonde and i notice that people treat me diffent then when i have red hair. But its not always true!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff