Reply 7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101
Which Sonic Adventure character are you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiend Grrl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are Knuckles! You are the ultimate bad-a** loner. You take an immediate dislike for Sonic for some reason. You're always paranoid about the Master Emerald. You keep saying that you have no weakness. Well, you are as lying as blue hell. You are easily tricked and is gullible, but try to be more open to others.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:08 pm
yay I'm sonic!
"You are Sonic! You're a laid-back kinda guy. You haven't a care in the world, and the only thing you hate is oppression. You got your own game series, comic series, cartoon series, and even collector's items series. Oh yeah, you rule them all. Just remember to control your temper, maybe Knuckles would treat you much better than he does now."  

Flaming Taboo

LuckyMX

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:19 pm
You are Sonic! You're a laid-back kinda guy. You haven't a care in the world, and the only thing you hate is oppression. You got your own game series, comic series, cartoon series, and even collector's items series. Oh yeah, you rule them all. Just remember to control your temper, maybe Knuckles would treat you much better than he does now.

It would be more interesting if all the answers hadn't been in the same order and obvious. I could have picked out Eggman, the robot that I forget the name to, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Big. It was that easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:45 pm
You are Tails! Everyone envies your intelligence, which exceeds that of Eggman's. You love building mechanics and robots. You even saved an entire city. You practically defeated Eggman! You're loved by everyone. Just don't get in Sonic's way a lot. He's..... not nice.

i'm tails  

keyblader4589

Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:41 am
You are Sonic! You're a laid-back kinda guy. You haven't a care in the world, and the only thing you hate is oppression. You got your own game series, comic series, cartoon series, and even collector's items series. Oh yeah, you rule them all. Just remember to control your temper, maybe Knuckles would treat you much better than he does now.
Cool! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:45 am
xd (insert picture of tails here)

You are Tails! Everyone envies your intelligence, which exceeds that of Eggman's. You love building mechanics and robots. You even saved an entire city. You practically defeated Eggman! You're loved by everyone. Just don't get in Sonic's way a lot. He's..... not nice.
i got tails xd  

moko123456789

Blargle Flargle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:41 pm

Take this quiz!

(Funny, I'm usually Knuckles cuz I'm so stubborn. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:45 pm
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy UR U A GIRLLY GIRL OR A BOYYY BOY?? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHTETETETETEOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHHE UR LOOK FUNNY! jk HOW R U EMOjKjkjk HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH  

crimson_day

Flameonfish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:39 pm
yay im sonic!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:24 pm

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  

Crazed Minion

Shelby the Monkeygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:30 am
I am Tails. One of Sonic's friends with some smarts. Brain Power  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:35 am

Wolf Smith

sir vester von doily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:11 pm
im egg man danm  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:18 pm
i'm Big the Cat! XD lol!

blood_silk

hg-lumin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:23 am
Quote:

awesome  
7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces