55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
New Moon
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Minako~Akira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:03 pm
What do u guys think is better? Twilight or New Moon... I was trying to figure out which one I like.. But i just can't! It's too hard a choice! Plz tell me which one u like better!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:27 pm
I like them both. It really depends on the mood I'm in and what part of the book I'm reading. I like Twilight because it has a lot of Edward and cute/funny parts. I like New Moon because it's full of wonderful ANGST! So, really it depends on those two factors. ^^;  

xoxoKissMyBassxoxo

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:58 am
I love Twilight because Edward and Bella are just getting to know each other, but the plot and characters of New Moon are so much more developed. So I think I prefer the latter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:14 am
Freakishly Obsessed
I like them both. It really depends on the mood I'm in and what part of the book I'm reading. I like Twilight because it has a lot of Edward and cute/funny parts. I like New Moon because it's full of wonderful ANGST! So, really it depends on those two factors. ^^;

I think I like them equally. New Moon, especially the first time I read it, takes me on an emotional roller coaster. I keep switching between wanting to stay loyal to Edward and wanting Bella to end up with Jake. New Moon involves you more, which is good, but Twilight makes you want to believe in fair tales. Twilight is a good book to read when you need a pick-me-up, while New Moon is better when you want to read something closer to real relationships.  

Ashtaroth the Dark

blackhearteddistruction

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:26 am
I think they were both very well done but I liked Twilight better because, I like Vampires more then warwolves. Not that I dislike them or any thing sweatdrop so dont try and kill me.
Besides I find that the first book is always better.............  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:49 pm
I'm almost done with New Moon and I so far Love them BOTH!! So I'll make my desition when I'm finished with New Moon  

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

Punker_Chica

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:14 pm
i dont know....both of them, i mean the both r to hard to choose. do you think there will be a 3rd book?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:29 pm
Punker_Chica
dont know....both of them, i mean the both r to hard to choose. do you think there will be a 3rd book?

there will be a third book called Eclipse(it comes out August 7) and a forth book called Breaking Dawn (thats what's called right?) and a 5th book called Midnight sun which is Edwards point of view of Twilight.

i liked Twilight better than New Moon because Edward was in it. however i enjoyed the ending of New Moon more because idk it was more dramatic  

kiyamasho

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:19 pm
I like Twilight better. B/c it was all about Edward and Bella. But New Moon had More of Jacob and Bella you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:59 pm
I feel like I'm betraying Edward here, but still I definitely preferred New Moon.

{I'm a Jacob lover anyway, so I guess it's ok.}

TiredOracle

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:42 am
Twilight.
I guess I just don't like the way New Moon ended.
Can't vote for a book if it has a cliffhanger.
This is why I have to read Eclipse first >.<;;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:27 pm
twighlight, i just liked it better  

MayDrei

HappyTimeMedicine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:44 pm
Twilight all the way... heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:59 pm
I like Twilight better. I don't know why though. I just do! Probably because it was more high spirited and there wasn't a lot of people being upset. I don't like upset people in books. I deal with enough of them in real life, so books are my getaway from the real world!

Twilight all the way!  

ThorDaFox

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas