Who here has rushed stuff before?
  Me. It sucked.
  Me. It ruled.
  Not me.
View Results

Random Arbiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 am
I am and its a b***h.

Tomorrow is going to be hell, cause my assignment is crap - ie not finished.

I think I'll take the time to do it in the morning. Maybe I'll wake up early. I could do it tonight, but its I.T. and our computer is next to my parent's bedroom.

Who else has stories about school they'd like to share?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:34 pm
I've gradutated, but for me, school sucked... I was homeschooled since 4th grade, so I spent every single day with my mom from 4th grade on... that's 8 years of seeing your mother non-stop.... I'm surprised I didn't kill myself... rolleyes
*sighs* Anyway, rushing works for some, but not others... I also found that the time of day also affects work... (I worked much better late at night than early in the morning), so, whatever works for you, figure it out, and get the work done... biggrin  

DeadlyNightshade333

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:52 pm
Homeschooled? xp Ouch. I'd probably kill my mom if that happened. I'm still in school. I'm a sophomore in highschool. It bites. I'm in most of the upper tier classes except in math. I hate my math class. I'm going to go the upper tier in math next year because I'm sick and tired of reggies. They are all shallow. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:05 pm
I am still in school..and just one quick story (well I hope I can make it quick) but there's this spanish teacher I have that has a very bad way of teaching..Whenever he talks, he mumbles (and talks to himself when he's doing his 'solo teaching work') so when he says one sentence in spanish, for example, "We will learn the future tense of the verbs" (Except in spanish), all you're going to hear from him is, "We ill.....verbs" Another thing is the whole test thing..I hate it when teachers assign you a test, but once it's test day, they change it to another day..I hate that sooo badly especially if I'm really prepared for the test.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:42 pm
Lucky. I wish my teachers would do that. I had this spanish teacher that everyone just hated. A week before finals, he assigned some huge presentation. I hate that guy. One of these days, someone's going to snap and kill him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:42 pm
Yeah, that is a bit like my spanish teacher..he's cool outside of teaching, but when he teaches, it's bad.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:48 pm
Everybody hates my spanish teacher. In or out of the classroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:09 pm
I'm in highschool and sometimes its liking a freaking hell pit. I admit that there are times when its ok. But the homework is the worst and I hate every freaking second of doing it.  

A H U U K

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:50 pm
@ Sparkle: Yeah, that is soo true..well actually some of the students who took spanish III AP says he's ok..but that's weird.

@ Pell: Aw, I think that freshmen year has more homework and lots of things to do during the year, but not as much as juniors or seniors..sophmores is a laid-back year..then junior year is a bit hectic because of SAT and stuffs..then senior year is even more hectic. But that's my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:45 pm
Oy, don't remind me of "AP courses" right now. I'm already feeling it from just one class. Next year, I'll take about 5. emo

Anyone have any more funny stories?

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:07 pm
Aw..hm, I don't really have any funny stories about school I can think of right now.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:03 pm
OMG! That penguin in your sig is adorable!! heart 4laugh  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:43 pm
Haha. Thanks, actually I wonder if they have a breedable penguin in the breedable pets forum..anywho about school...hm...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:16 pm
School stinks. My teachers gave tests the day before spring break. Evil. scream  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:38 pm
Wow. But yeah school is evil... scream DIEEEEE. scream *Gets a bow and arrow*  
The Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers