30%
 30%  [ 13 ]
Hate All Fursuits/Fursuiters
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:49 pm
I'm not sure if this topic's been done before, but the topic on the CSI episode kind of got me into thinking about them.

I personally would love to make a fursuit for myself and go to a con someday. I don't plan to wear it the whole time, but the fursuit contests would be fun to enter. Speaking of cons, I was so upset, we were seriously considering going next year, and Further Confusion doesn't happen on my birthday like it did this year. *Cries.* (January 22nd, by the way.)

Also, if you make them, do you do commissions? Can I see examples of your work? And how much do you charge? I'm afraid thay I may never have the TIME to do a fursuit, so I may have to commission one. *Sigh.*

Anyway, yeah. I'm just interested in who does fursuiting here. And why you do or don't. *Nods.* Begin!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:00 pm
I'm pretty sure this topic's been made once before...but in the interest of discussion, no. I would never wear a fursuit. As a kid mascots used to scare me...I've grown out of that, but I'm still not entirely comfortable around them, and I would rather just NOT submit my body to being temporarily trapped in one.

Now ears and a tail and mabye some body paint I would do.... whee  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:20 pm
Never worn one and have no plans to.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:51 pm
a friend let me wear one. it was awsome i loved it. i had no problem with the tunale vishion becaus ei have that even with out a fur suit head on my head lol  

kogie_wolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:55 pm
Never worn one myself. Not that interested in wearing one, though I'd like to get ears and tails sometime. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Haven't worn one, don't plan to x3

I would assume they get pretty expensive, seeing as its a lot of work to make one.

(omg twins with Eddy?!)

Arasai

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:53 pm
I don't like the big bulky ones...if it were realistic and close fitting, maybe. Though more into painting myself as my fursona that anything  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:10 pm
It looks itchy, hot, and uncomfortable. Add the part that you have to PAY for all of this wonderful stuff, and I say to hell with it. I might pay for ears and a tail, but that's about it. x_X  

FogSage

Ryshili

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:29 pm
I'd love to make one.. I'd want to make it as realistic as possible too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:33 am
I can imagine it'll be a lot, and mascots also scared (well, scare even now) me, but, I really think it looks fun. If I make my own, I do plan to make it more realistic-looking than bulky... at least to an extent, McKaela's not supposed to be that realistic-looking anyway, she's kind of cartoony in her own right. xD

But it's interesting to hear other's thoughts.

Oh my, you two are twins! xD <3

McKaela Kiama

Oavatos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:11 pm
One of mybig goals when I get out of the house is to make one... It would make me so happy, seriously... I can just imagine the feeling from wearing one, not sexually... but impowering.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:12 pm
I'd be interested in trying one at one point in time, just to experience it, but generally I don't think I'd like it XD  

Af Mas

[Laser Rave]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:01 am
XD I made a renamon fursuit. i make fursuits for the hell of it. i think they're fun to run around in public in. X3

i'm also planning to make a mudkip fursuit for a-kon. n____n  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:03 am
[Laser Rave]
XD I made a renamon fursuit. i make fursuits for the hell of it. i think they're fun to run around in public in. X3

ooo, may I ask how to make fursuits? I think I got down the body... but the head looks a bit sophisticated.  

Oavatos

[Laser Rave]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:10 am
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]

ooo, may I ask how to make fursuits? I think I got down the body... but the head looks a bit sophisticated.
the body is just seperate parts, so just get your measurements and outline your torso and whatnot. n___n easy peasy.

the head, i didn't do TOO well on. i still need to add wire for the eyes, but it still turned out pretty good. but for the head, i used foam and carved it out. you first draw the head on all sides of the square. top, bottom, side, side, front, back. then after that, i glued the fur to it, sewed the sides up, and i also used ducttape to stick it to the foam, which is ghetto but it still looks professional. XDDD

after that, you cut eyeholes and whatnot, add wire, blah blah blah. then you make ears and sew them to the head. n_n  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff