Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims (Original)
My sister and my Sims 1 . . . Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:37 pm
Right, I DO have the Sims 2, but this is ages ago when I still played the Sims 1 . . .

I was on there all the time, so my younger sister never got a turn.
She, obviously, was not very happy about this.
So one day, I was out.
And she got to go on the game.
She went in one of the Neighbourhoods we'd agreed I could use, and she made about 3 familys of her, the guy she likes and some children.

What did I do?
This is something I love doing. [Try it sometime.]
I made a house with some crazy people
I invited,
One by one,
ALL my sisters sims.

I put them in a room with nothing in, deleted the doors, and left them to it.
Eventually, they all died.

Beautiful x]

Has anyone else done this?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:22 pm
ahahaha, not just to get back at anyone, but, yes, I have killed my sims...funny story, though! rofl  

athena08905

The Extraordinary Lauren

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Ha, I havent killed sims I havent invited over.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:16 am
In the Sims 1, I had a lot dedicated to that purpose. By the time I got TS2, I had a three-block thick wall of tombstones XD

I was a cruel child. I find it less fun in TS2 though, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's that whole memory thing that people have throughout the neighbourhood.

[ Samsara ]

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:25 am

How loving and considerate of you. wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:53 am
I was playing The Sims 2 one day when my cousin came over, she is 9 years old. She about had a heart attack when she saw The Sims Superstar box on the shelf. She wanted to play it, and I just got Nightlife that day.

Well I let her make a sim on Superstar, so she wouldn't throw a fit. Well she made a sim ofter Hannah Montana *gags*....and she wanted me to build the house and get her famous..so I did....then when my cousin left I killed her muwuwhahahaha!  

Children for dinner

mis_3a

12,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:22 am
heehee - that's a good idea... i've got a few Sims i need to kill twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:37 pm
i once did that to my brother's sims... it was fun... but then i had to make them all over again before he played again  

Blu321

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:57 pm
My friends came over and made Sims of themselves. Well, another time they pissed me off, so I killed them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:05 pm
When my younger sister and I shared The Sims 2 (she stopped playing, so I installed it on my laptop to keep all to myself heart ) I had her create her own neighborhood so we wouldn't touch each other's Sims.  

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

coop13579

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:52 pm
That's why I don't share Sims. wink Fortunately, my brother has his own computer to play on. The only thing is that if he borrows my CDs, they usually get dirty.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:12 pm
This was a couple of years ago, when I had gotten the Sims 2 for my birthday, and my older sister wanted to play it instead of the Sims 1. I was very giving, but then she was way too controlling and I basically just made my Sim become friends with her Sim, and killed it in a fire. Good times, good times. mrgreen  

CornflakesInc

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:41 am
I'm not sure about Sims 1, but I have Sims 2 installed and when I go on my account on the computer (Windows XP) and I do something, when my brother goes on his account, it's not there.

I haven't killed anyone, but on my old computer (Windows 98 lol) on Sims 1 we each made a family, and Mortimer Goth was an easy person to be friends with, so my brother had a lady marry him and I had a man marry him. When one was married, the other one would steal him back. Then I made my brother agree to let me keep him ^^ It's weird when people get married because it's not the female that changes their name, it's the person that you aren't controlling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:50 am
hahah xp That´s awesome xd xp blaugh

I have never killed any sims sweatdrop but one time my "friend" made a house and I HATED it and deleted it twisted cool  

Wami-Chan

Strya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:04 am
Carnivorous Herbivore
I'm not sure about Sims 1, but I have Sims 2 installed and when I go on my account on the computer (Windows XP) and I do something, when my brother goes on his account, it's not there.

Are you talking about the Sims 2 not being there? Yes, that's how Win XP works. If an admin account installs a program, all accounts can see it (unless the admin makes it for only his account), but if a regular account installs something, only that account can see it. Something like that anyway.

When I have the Sims 2 running and I leave it paused for a while and go do something else, my husband likes to come over and save my game, then kill the sims in whatever fashion he can come up with. He makes sure to save the game, because there will be hell to pay if he messes with my game permanently! twisted  
The Sims (Original)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff