Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.[Hellebore].

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:47 pm
I've got to say, it's the crappiest vampire movie I have ever seen
I would rather watch Underworld then that crap again

And it makes me wonder
When a guy becomes a vampire, how is it that he becomes gay?
The men in the movie talked alittle to closely and how Tom Cruise really liked Brad Pitt and that one guy with the makeup

Your inputs?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Input:

They should NOT have made the movie. Do NOT butcher the novel, Hollywood! crying  

Pixelated Awesome

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:23 am
they seemed kinda gay in the books, if i remember correctly. lestat kisses lois and embraces him on several occasions. but louis also did that claudia, and we're not calling him a ***** are we? its just complicated.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:45 am
Best on screen versions of vampires I've ever seen?

Blade

No word of a lie, think about it, they are shadowy, powerful, but have none of this romantic crap going on, hell half of them are completely fugly. They manipulate from the background, rather then stand prominent, and they manage to keep everything quiet enough so as not arise suspicion.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 pm
~Alucard_The_Hellhound~
Input:

They should NOT have made the movie. Do NOT butcher the novel, Hollywood! crying

Hey, it was holy scripture and true to the book compared to Queen of the Damned *spits* I doubt they ever picked up the book for that one, just got a rough transcrpit then threw darts to choose what was put in stare

As for Interview: Brad Pitt. Tom Cruise. As Louis and Lestat.

What where they thinking?! gonk

except "lets put in pretty boys that can't act, no-one will be able to tell the difference" stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:20 pm
Isobel Bellamy
~Alucard_The_Hellhound~
Input:

Hey, it was holy scripture and true to the book compared to Queen of the Damned *spits* I doubt they ever picked up the book for that one, just got a rough transcrpit then threw darts to choose what was put in stare

except "lets put in pretty boys that can't act, no-one will be able to tell the difference" stare

Oh please... anyone can act an Anne Rice vampire.

"Oh woe betide me, I am doomed to forever suck upon the blood of the innocent to sustain my unlife, oh look at me and my pretty boy guilt tripping, do you not want to fall in love the least interesting part of Bram Stokers Dracula? of course you do, so thats why you love me... oh woe is me."

Its not exactly difficult now.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:06 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
~Alucard_The_Hellhound~
Input:

Oh please... anyone can act an Anne Rice vampire.

"Oh woe betide me, I am doomed to forever suck upon the blood of the innocent to sustain my unlife, oh look at me and my pretty boy guilt tripping, do you not want to fall in love the least interesting part of Bram Stokers Dracula? of course you do, so thats why you love me... oh woe is me."

Its not exactly difficult now.

*laughs* and have it be remotely watchable?

That being said, yeah, based on Anne Rice, not really going for something that's watchable in the first place *read up to tale of the body thief, promptly gave up and resented wasting time on the first 3*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:29 am
i dont know... eek  

bloodyandrea

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:00 pm
Maggoty Anne
they seemed kinda gay in the books, if i remember correctly. lestat kisses lois and embraces him on several occasions. but louis also did that claudia, and we're not calling him a ***** are we? its just complicated.

I'm pretty sure they were all supposed to be bisexual. They were supposed to love on a level above what gender the person is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:53 am
its not creepy. and i like it! when a person becomes a vampire it becomes a different being. and sexual preferences do not matter. you can fall in love with everyone. that is also why loui loved klaudia.  

bloodyandrea

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:06 am
I liked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:39 am
Rellik San
Best on screen versions of vampires I've ever seen?

Blade

No word of a lie, think about it, they are shadowy, powerful, but have none of this romantic crap going on, hell half of them are completely fugly. They manipulate from the background, rather then stand prominent, and they manage to keep everything quiet enough so as not arise suspicion.
I agree it ******** rocks, most vampire movies from the nineties and beyond just suck, underworld was decent due to the fight scenes but you see the same plot in tons of manga  

Hunter of the Dammed

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:02 am
Crappy Source Material -> Crappy Adaptation

The film was destined to be horrible.

.[Hellbore].
And it makes me wonder

That's just heavily pandering fanservice. Anne Rice KNOWS that the majority of her fans are (and were) geeky tween girls, and Rice also knows that the such girls think "OMFG ISSO HAWT" when vampire boys kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:29 pm
GilAskan
Crappy Source Material -> Crappy Adaptation

The film was destined to be horrible.

.[Hellbore].
And it makes me wonder

That's just heavily pandering fanservice. Anne Rice KNOWS that the majority of her fans are (and were) geeky tween girls, and Rice also knows that the such girls think "OMFG ISSO HAWT" when vampire boys kiss.

T'was written in the book of fate...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Multimedia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out