Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Shout out to Kitkumi. Its her Birthday! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RivenPanic

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:41 pm
Happy birthday Kitkumi!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:56 pm
Happeh B-day to the stranger~! *Gives birtyhday Kisses* >w<  

HolyArchAngel

Kritos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:51 pm
Happy Birthday!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:29 pm
Happy Birthday biggrin  

BreathLessX
Crew

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:28 pm
Thanks everyone, and thank you Riv ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:48 pm
Happy Birthday! :3  

Shuyu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:11 am
User Image Happy birthday, Kitkumi! <33  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:45 am
Happy happy (now late) birthday! o:
Feel free to y'know... share whatever loot you got. And what you did! Party or hang out at home or whatever, right? But birthdays are special. <3 Soon as I get enough gold for a decent birthday present, I'll send you a belated one. 3nodding

Destry

RivenPanic

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:01 am
Hey Kit want a pair of elven ears for your avi? I got a spare. ^^ as a birthday present via Gaia?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:05 am
Destry
Happy happy (now late) birthday! o:
Feel free to y'know... share whatever loot you got. And what you did! Party or hang out at home or whatever, right? But birthdays are special. <3 Soon as I get enough gold for a decent birthday present, I'll send you a belated one. 3nodding

Lol. For loot I got a Drakengard artbook, the special edition of Final Fantasy Advent Children, and a chocobo doll to add to my collection from family, and from Riven I got a really cool wooden dagger along with pictures and a short story (she's one of my best friends off of gaia ^^ ) Pretty much didn't get to stay home though. Hung out with friends from the time I woke up to until past ten thirty the other night. It was so much fun whee Can't believe I'm already nineteen though sweatdrop

@Riven- Up to you silly, lol ^^

@Pink Plastic Ninja- Thank you so much for the sapphire forehead jewel ^^  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Raikoh VII

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:47 am
Happy birthday!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:31 am
Kitkumi
Lol. For loot I got a Drakengard artbook, the special edition of Final Fantasy Advent Children, and a chocobo doll to add to my collection from family, and from Riven I got a really cool wooden dagger along with pictures and a short story (she's one of my best friends off of gaia ^^ ) Pretty much didn't get to stay home though. Hung out with friends from the time I woke up to until past ten thirty the other night. It was so much fun whee Can't believe I'm already nineteen though sweatdrop

Nineteen? Well, two more years and you're legal, right? That's always a big day. XD But it sounds like you had a lot of fun! And it makes sense that you and Riven are good friends... I don't even know who knows who, so it's like, "do they know each other, or...?" o:

Waitwait, you have a chocobo doll collection? XD That's so cuute.

Destry

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:50 pm
Destry
Kitkumi

Nineteen? Well, two more years and you're legal, right? That's always a big day. XD But it sounds like you had a lot of fun! And it makes sense that you and Riven are good friends... I don't even know who knows who, so it's like, "do they know each other, or...?" o:

Waitwait, you have a chocobo doll collection? XD That's so cuute.

That will be a big day, and I just hope that I'll be able to get in touch with all my friends then and spend it with them ^^ And it really is hard to tell who knows who around here, lol.

Yep, I have a chocobo collection ^^ I love those birds for a reason I myself haven't figured out yet XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:31 pm
HolyArchAngel
Happeh B-day to the stranger~! *Gives birtyhday Kisses* >w<
I like Birthday punches ><  

Hotaru_Sky

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:55 pm
The Azure Sky_Balmung