Reply ~ Main Forum ~
creepy visions 0.0 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:04 pm
Anyone ever see anyone you know in a morbid way, or getting killed?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:13 am
all the time. i always have dreams about people that im really close too. i always see them dying. and with every different individual, its a different way of dying. and in my dream im always there just standing off to the side. then of course when i see them the next day, its just creepy.  

yea i moved

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:48 am
I had a dream the other night that a bees were buzzing around me and then one stung me and I shrank. Then the fallowing day, I was planting flowers and sure enough, there was this one bee that stayed right over my head nearly the whole time I was planting. (The other half of the time he was fighting this other bee... or perhaps they were screwing. Who can really tell?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:42 am
When i was little, I went to south America

Where i saw several dead bodies laying on the side of the road

when i asked my mother, she explained thats what happens to homless kids who beg on the street. The goverment lures them out to the roughs and kill them. Apparently they distract tourism.

Later i saw my dad kill a iguana thing with a machete becuse it spooked his horse. I remeber my blind grandfather giggling as he heard the body wriggle around.

when i was 8, i saw a pregent lady impaled between two cars

when i was 9, i saw somebody get hit by a car and went fly maybe 20 feet. incredible head trama

when i was 15, my boyfriend showed me his perverse snuff videos
several of which were very extensive on the person begging for their life

gore does not amuze me, nor exicite or devistate.

Dead is a fact of life, and its not always pretty.

stare  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Akasha_wp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:01 am
I walked by a dead possum, yesterday. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 pm
when I was young I saw a dog get rub over by a cement truck.  

DarkPhsycotic

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:03 am
All the time. Seriously, theres a pile of the corpses of everyone I knowm with me on top... but its not me, it looks like me, only covered in blood and smiling, and I'm stood at the bottom in horror, then I invite myself to the top of the pile, sometimes I walk away, sometimes I climb up and merge with him.

I know what it means too, the other me is my anger, and if I walk away, I reject it, if I merge with it, its time for me to disappear for a few days whilst I beat up inanimate objects.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:01 am
I have seen alot in my life, people getting stabbed to death, mutliations, I had these dreams where someone who was brutally murdered kept showing me the day they were killed...in detail.  

ElegantRisen

Twill Hat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:37 pm
I keep dreaming I'm preggers. If that doesn't strike fear into the hearts of man nothing will  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:30 pm
I haven't seen anyone die in my dreams, although I have had dreams where I was dead and came back as a ghost, and have had dreams where my friends were dead and came back as ghosts.

In fact, There was one time where 3 nights in a row I dreamt of death and water. o.0 creepy. The last one was especially erie. I was standing on a small ridge overhanging a beautiful green, lily-covered pond. I was in a white dress and was going to jump off, to kill myself, but it wasn't sad. It was something else besides saddness, but I can't seem to recall what emotion it was. All I know is that there was death in the atmoshpere.  

Katanas Blade

ketchakik

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:25 pm
i have visions that would chill anyone to the bone...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:44 pm
i always have dreams of either one of my friends cutting me or im shooting them... crying  

Shadow Nightshade

-_-BreakxMexAgain-_-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:53 pm
I'm a sleep abuser. I go to sleep and have dreams of falling off buildings, or cutting, and even shooting myself in the heart, because the head makes too much a mess. And whenever I wake up, I always have bruises. Like A big yellow bruise on my pec. Or a scar where my nails dug into my skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:33 pm
I have those kinds of dreams too. One night I dream of one of my friends drowning in her pool in her backyard, and I am standing at the edge watching it all. Another time I dreamt one of my friends dead in the school bathroom after cutting herself. Earlier that day however, she confessed to me that she was conciplating suicide. crying It's kinda sad to think about it symbolicly afterword.  

Haeros

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces