Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SleepingB

4,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:39 pm
Do you believe the avatar exists? Have you tried anything to get the avatar? If so, what? Do you have any theories you would like to test?

On Neopets I have started a group based on finding the Chef Bonju avatar called CBAH:// Chef Bonju Avatar Hunters, some of you may have already seen it. I am hoping to spread the awareness of this avatar and remind people that we still need to solve it. Some may have found the solution, but they just never told how to get it.
If you ever have any thoughts on the avatar come post at our board, everyone is welcome^^ If you don't see a board just post your theory here, I'll try to check as often as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:41 pm
I know this doesn't have a huge artful post but I hope this thread goes well =3  

SleepingB

4,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hagenkamps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:13 pm
I think that it exist, but i never saw anyone wearing it...

No clues about how to get it, i tried several time to find any button in the shenku comic or tried a few times to cook something with bonju magic pot... but was worthless...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:04 pm
I think it exists. I've tried everything to get it! Look at http://www.neopets.com/~triedandtested  

mocha-krazed

Radiancee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:13 pm
I'm sure that there is a way to get it somehow. It is hard to think of what the solution could be because people have tried almost everything. The answer could be so much simpler or a lot more difficult. I dunno...but I hope someone finds the solution soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:34 pm
i still believe you need to mix food in bonju's pot  

SleepingB

4,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:13 pm
It probably does, but the Neopets Team probably made it super hard to figure out how to obtain it. They do seem to love being entertained by us, if their response to the Green Uni Project says anything. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:05 pm
Lol. I didn't know that the green uni project thing existed until they mentioned it. Anyways, yeah I believe that the avatar does exists, but I guess from the months of searching a way to get it, it's really hard to get. xd  

Janviarius

Shuluu

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:43 am
I know it exists i seen someone have the avy. But they wont tell how to get it. But it does deal with mixing items in the cooking pot.
I cant remember that persons username but I do know it does exist  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:58 pm
Wow, you say you've seen a person have the avatar? You sure about that? Maybe it was trick or something, you know like a fake random event screenie and stuff. Or do you mean you've seen the person using the avatar on the boards?  

Janviarius

Shuluu

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:07 pm
No it was actually someone using it. but it was so long ago i forget their name  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:54 pm
crap i deleted the poll...but that's ok ninja  

SleepingB

4,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Elenique

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 am
I think that it's real. I don't have it but I think that you get it by making something in his "cooking pot".  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:59 pm
It's real
U have to find a recipie for the cooking POT
I think the neopetsteam is just playing with us and they should tell us how to get it  

JazminTod

Catherine teh Vegan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:41 pm
Alamoraine
It probably does, but the Neopets Team probably made it super hard to figure out how to obtain it. They do seem to love being entertained by us, if their response to the Green Uni Project says anything. xd

Neopia Central

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff