Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KaosBlaze Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaosBlaze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:28 pm
User Image

RP name: Blaze
Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bio: A computer geek at heart, but isn't completely obsessed. He thinks of his computer habbits as more of a hobby than life. He is an only child and a junior in highschool. He rarely acts impulsively and thinks everything through, but he is very friendly and emotional and always tries his best to help when he can. He stumbled into the digital world one day while trying to find a way to get rid of Diaboramon and met his partner shortly afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:34 pm
Digipartner:

User Image

Bio: Demimeramon was the first digimon to stumble across Blaze's path as soon as he entered the digital world. Blaze soon finds out that it is the recycled digi data of Wizardmon, the digimon that Myotismon deleted. Seeing no immediate way of making it back home, Blaze decides to help Wizardmon back to his original form and is hoping that once that happens, he will finally find a way back to the real world.

Attacks: Fireball = Self Explanatory, about the size of a jumbo jawbreaker.
Bite = Once again, Self Explanatory

User Image

Bio: Digivolved from Demimeramon after a battle with Gizamon. One step away from Wizardmon.

Attacks: Fireball = A much bigger and more powerful verision of Demimeramon's fireball.
Hot Wax = Flings hot wax at the enemy's face causing plenty of pain and temporary blindness.

User Image

Bio: The champion form of Candlemon, as well as his original form. Wizardmon was destroyed by Myotismon after helping Gatomon find the eighth child and his data was left to wander the studio where he was deleted. However, his recycled data somehow found a way back into the digital world and with every place there explored, he wants to return to the real world and carry out his expeditions there.

Attacks: Thunder Buster = The generating of lightning by incantation, or in times of great peril, pure will. He can conjure it through his staff, fingertips, or any other reasonable means.
Magical Game = An attack with a ploretha of forms that fall along the lines of fireballs, lightning bolts, flares, illusions, healing, and many other forms of general magic.
Terror Vision = Creates an illusion that plays on the mechanics of fear and terror.

Skill: Telepath = He has the ability to read thoughts in the present time, but only if he wills it. This, like any attack, also wears him down the longer he uses it.

User Image

Bio: The Tamer did not choose the lord. The lord chose the Tamer.

Attacks:
Pandemonium Lost - (??? I paraphrased the others based on their name, someone help me with this one!)
Death Lure - Barbamon uses his magic rod to cast spells.
Hypnosis - Puts the enemy into a hypnotic trance.
Lightning Javelin - A sea of lightning fired from his staff demolishes the enemy.
Crimson Flame - Fire shoots from his staff. It can come in the form of a ribbon, ball, sea, wall, etc.  

KaosBlaze

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:47 pm
So, you're really never gunna' Digivolve Wizardmon?!?

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:33 am
Probably not XD
Not unless Wisemon becomes an option. But I don't think that'll happen anytime soon ^^;;;  

KaosBlaze

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:44 pm
[In response to your comment from Starwars:]

No!!! That's not true!!! That's impossible!!! Nooooohh!!!!!!!!!

gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:05 pm
How about Mystimon? Would you turn him into that?

Yeah, all the Great Demon Lords are Restricted...

crying  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:14 pm
Hehehe, you mean "Minearebigger"?

4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:14 pm
Hahaha, you were cheering for me?

I admit, I had envisioned you beside a Barbamon...

mrgreen  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:15 am
Yipee, welcome to crew!!!

whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:22 pm
Heya, thanks for making two the new sub-forums' Rules & Guidelines, I was really tired!!

crying  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:16 pm
Thanks!!

An active crew will be good tah have!!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:19 pm
hey cool i like wizardmon i like alot of the digimon  

keegy

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:26 am
keegy
hey cool i like wizardmon i like alot of the digimon

Yeah, he seems to be popular...

Now all we need for him is a mate! Maybe Gatomon? Hmm, then we can have some naughty fun puting together some furry action!

Muwahahhahahaahahaha!!!!!!

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:31 am
yes i like that idea  

keegy

King_Form

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:20 pm
so are you just stuck with wizardmon till there is an ultimate for him? that stinks...but you do have barbamon  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff