Pegasus
  Duke Devilin
  Marik
  Dark Magician
  Dark Magician Girl
View Results

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:36 am
Ok if you could chose a character from Yugioh who would you chose and why? I think this is going to be a fun chat for everyone to enjoy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:33 pm
Seto's the judge, donchaknow.

Personally, I think DMG is perfect for that stuff. Just see how she acts on the battlefront!  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:08 am
[omgi'maliveandposting :0]

Hmm... I'd peg either Otogi or DMG for that kind of stuff. Probably because I honestly can't see Honda or Jounouchi up on stage singing American pop songs. razz And Anzu dances, not sings.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:25 am
DMG. Otogi's more, "Look at me, I'm gorgeous."  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:37 am
I can totally imagine Seto-sama belting it out in a pop solo, sadly enough. Especially contributed to the fact that I can imagine the entire ensemble which would disturbingly be made up of an untamely hairdo, his body weight in make-up and cosmetics, the tightest retro-hued spandex money can buy, and the typical unecessarily over-decorative glam acessories any 70s-80s rocker would sport, i.e. garish hairband, smarmy and glittery belts, etc. etc. (I sincerely doubt you all need me to go on... xd )

Yeah... gonk I'm weird like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:31 am
Well, both Tsuda and Eric sing, so Seto's obviously got an advantage.  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:34 pm

Seto could do it, but I dunno if he would take the time to sing, he doesn't seem to be that type of guy. I think he would have the talent and refuse to use it..and get caught singing in the shower the first time he does sing in it xDD

As for my vote, I'm not sure, I would have to hear them sing xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:42 pm
Kaiba
Well, both Tsuda and Eric sing, so Seto's obviously got an advantage.
*Hums Don't Cry*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

flippinbananas

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:07 pm
Seeing how busy Kaiba is all the time...will he want to sing???
I wonder wat type of music he would sing?? blaugh ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:16 pm
Angry White Boy stuff. "You're Not Me" and "I'm Back" and all that. :B  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:16 pm
Death T-2
Angry White Boy stuff. "You're Not Me" and "I'm Back" and all that. :B

xd xd xd I can't believe I used to love that horrendous "You're Not Me" song! whee The tune's pretty catchy though. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 pm
Ya gotta admit though, if You're Not Me is a bad song at best, then either garage bands should never form again or a lot of popular bands should go back to the garage. I can hardly believe some of the garbage that makes it onto the radio; you'd think most artists would add a hook or slightly resognizable tune or something. domokun  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Quest SixtyFour

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:17 pm
gothic_sweetheart
Seeing how busy Kaiba is all the time...will he want to sing???
I wonder wat type of music he would sing?? blaugh ninja

Haven't you seen my new hit rap song, "Who I Am"?

On a side note, "You're Not Me" mostly bothers me because it sounds like the same exact singers who did the Pokemon Johto theme song. Only ten times worse.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:04 pm
I found this AMV, and it's Eric Stuart (voice actor for Seto) and Eric is singing. Also...The creator made it so that Seto is lip-synching, so ladies and gentlemen...SETO IS SINGING!!! WHEEE!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qtkeA-OH4UE  

Astrea Orion Weasley

heneroshiYagami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:51 pm
Okay, believe it or not, Seto could do a decent ballad, and he's include a flute solo that he would do in it. Either that, or I could see him doing something like oldies type Rock, with Blue eyes white dragon custom made electric guitar. But he'd make the song more like the song Runaway by del shannon.

If you can picture Seto doing this song:

As I walk along I wonder what went wrong with our love, I've loved that one so strong. But as I still walk on I think of all the ones Ive fired, and then known I was wrong. And now I'm walking in the rain, with no one, and with a headache pain, wishin' you were here by me, my little Mokie, and I wonder... I wa wa wa wonder, why? Why, why, why, why why, you ran away, and I wonder, where you will stay, my little runaway a run, run, run, run away. (flute solo here) And I'm walking in the rain, with no one and a headache pain, wishin' you were here by me, my little Mokie, and I wonder...I wa, wa, wa, wa wonder, why? Why, why, why, why, why, you ran away, and I wonder, where you will stay, my little runaway, a run, run, run, run runaway, a run, run, run, run, runaway, a run, runn, run, run, runaway. *saying* Come Back to me Mokuba. I miss you.

I can actually picture Seto singing that song. It would be his remake of Del Shannon's 1961 runaway relating to the show.

Oh, I hope this isn't one of those things that goes in the thread things Seto would never say. I am just laughing and hoping it don't end up there.

How embarrassing that would be?!  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces