3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:02 am
The Cullen family and Bella Swan left Forks 15 years ago. But it turns out they weren't the only mythical creatures in town. Amongst werewolves, other breeds are appearing... This roleplay is open to all. Please follow the guilds rules and keep posts PG-13, oh and follow the Gaia Rules and TOS.

Post your profile like so:

Name: Raine Clements (yes i know, same name as my other character.)

Race(Vampire, Werewolf, etc.): Vampire

Age (real): 4

Age(when you were "turned"): 17

Eating Habits (*even if you are not a vampire, include your races food): Human blood. But she's trying to break the habit, sort of like vampire rehab...

Appearance: Long, Sleek, Jet black hair and extremely pale skin. Her eyes are a fading shade of burgundy,and getting golder everyday.

Character Summary: Turned not too long ago, Raine is striving to become one of the more civilized of her new race. But the hunger is tough for her to fight.

Interests/Hobbies: She's very artsy. She enjoys painting and listening to classical music.

Other Facts:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:04 am
-----REserved for Profiles---------  

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:50 am
I'll join for you!

Name: Seaara

Race(Vampire, Werewolf, etc.): Vampire/Wolf hydrid

Age (real): (really 190, dog years actually 2280.)

Age(when you were "turned") 12

Eating Habits (*even if you are not a vampire, include your races food): Anything stupid enough to stand in my way

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character Summary: Keeps life close to self, hasn't told people about her past.

Interests/Hobbies: Music, Hunting, with gun, and without., Dogs, taunting people

Other Facts: Hates cats, Is a loner.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:17 pm
Name: Alessandra

Race: Vampire

Age(real): 200

Age(when you were "turned"): 19

Eating Habits: Drinks animal blood, preferably coyote

Character Summary: Was a travelling performer in the 1800's - got turned by a vampire during stay in London. Her family still accepted her, but the same vampire killed her sister the day before they left the city. Alessandra killed her creator in revenge, and left her family for their own safety. She now wanders the world looking for distractions from her old life.

Interests/Hobbies: Dancing, reading, swimming at midnight

Other Facts: Her eyes are gold normally, but when hungry her eyes turn grey. Not black, because for a vampire, she has a remarkably mild thirst.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:51 pm
Name: Mirrabelle (Mirri for short)

Race(Vampire, Werewolf, etc.): Vampire

Age (real): 182

Age(when you were "turned") 17

Eating Habits (*even if you are not a vampire, include your races food): Animal blood (of course)

Character Summary: Very open, although hesitant towards humans. As a result appears restrained. Very vibrant personality.

Interests/Hobbies: Anything active, very very fast runner, Dance (ballet, acro jazz) reading, on occasion

Other Facts: has special talent of bending people's perception of things IE creating an illusion. Has recently discovered the ability to read minds, like Edward  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:57 am
Name:Aysel Cromwel

Race(Vampire, Werewolf, etc.): dragon half-breed (pm me if you need more info) and a witch

Age (real): 13

Age(when you were "turned"): since i was born (dragon half-breedes are born not "turned")

Eating Habits (*even if you are not a vampire, include your races food): she eat lik a human in my human form but when in her dragon form, she goes fishing (quite fun in dragon form)

Appearance: User Image

Character Summary: her parents died in a fire when she was 11. she wanders around on her own, tarot card reading for money. she has a gentle heart and is very social but can being more to herself at times. she's a bit cat-like and some times shape shifts into a black cat when no ones looking

Interests/Hobbies: tarot carding reading, reading when she need to get out of reaity for a bit, writing stories, and practiceing magic.

Other Facts: her mother was a witch and her father was the "normal" one in the house (meaning he wasn't specia in that kind of way)  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:08 pm
Shall we begin?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:57 pm
okay, where should the first setting be? (detail lik forest, school, ect)  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:31 pm
How about at the school. But at the end of the year, near graduation. That way, once it's over, we can go into summer break - and more interesting things might happen. But remember, no matter what, 15 years after Cullens and Bella left!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:24 am
So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we're all in our senior year, and friends? Because if we know that, then we're good to go. blaugh  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:48 pm
kanangirl123
So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we're all in our senior year, and friends? Because if we know that, then we're good to go. blaugh

k.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:50 am
wat about me? if you look at a my fillout thing, i'm 13! wat would i be doing at a highschool?  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:17 pm
Twisted Chyld
wat about me? if you look at a my fillout thing, i'm 13! wat would i be doing at a highschool?
ummm....getting babysat? I'm kidding!! just improvise!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Name: Arianna

Race: Vampire

Age(real):18 years old

Age(when you were "turned"): 10 years ago

Eating Habits: drinks animal blood, any kind

Appearance: grey eyes. a little over the average height. skinny about 100 pounds. light brown hair.

Character Summary: family had died in car crash, she was in it but a vampire turned her. Wandering around aimlessly the past few years.

Interests/Hobbies: Dancing, reading, swimming, playing flute

Other Facts: her eyes always manage to stay the same color even when thirsty. Perfectly fine around humans even when thirsty.  

Arriana_lynn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces