Submit

Pirates or Ninjas?
  Pirates!
  *Sneak* Ninjas *Sneak*
  Gino! 'Cause he's a drama llama!
View Results

.Jazzer Man.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:34 pm
First off I would like to say, "Gino is a drama llama!" Secondly, I would like to ask someone to inform me if this is a repeat thread. Lastly, this is a thread that is simply here to talk about the series Deathnote. As starter questions I suppose that topics could be along the lines of; Do you want light to win? Did you want L to win? Who you favorite character? etc. Follow the Gaia T.O.C. and have fun. Pirates rule! pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:46 pm
GO L!!! but, i must say, deathnote IS quite confusing...  

BloodRayne17

Quincy_Archer_Hates_You

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:14 am
Ninjas..definitely Ninjas. ninja

Deathnote is becoming more involved and more confusing, but I'm with the story [so far, I think].

When L was in the picture, I wanted him to put Light in his place- I REALLY did, but of course that would have been too easy, right? Now that it's Mello and Near duking it out, so to speak, and Light is using his old classmate to gain status as Kira, I think it has become almost TOO complex for him to keep it up for much longer.

I've a theory that Misa is going to die very soon. She made the shinigami eye trade twice, and I suppose since she was supposed to die the night that Rem has saved her, that her life expectancy is cut severely. Or maybe she'll go crazy and kill herself when she finds out what Light is doing, getting close to the new Kira-spokeswoman *shakes head*

I wonder if Light will make an eye trade eventually- I think he's going to corner himself. I really...don't want him to win. There was a time where I rooted for him, but he has lost it. It's no longer for the good of the world- it's now about Light Yagami covering his own a** and trying not to get found out.

The guy is whacked- and I'm hoping that Ryuk really is the one to kill him in the end [because Ryuk is the coolest].

One thing remains true, however, through it all- this remains constant- Death gods only eat apples. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:23 pm
Yup Ryuk is the coolest! ^^

But I also likes Rem and I know that L is going to die (thou I havn't read that far yet) but I still really like him. I t's something so adorable cute about him. He makes me laugh rofl  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:50 am
I love Deathnote.
L and Light are soo friggin' hot!!
;DDD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:46 pm
It's really cool
i want to look like Amane Misa xd  

Redemption of Memories

shadow_rose18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:17 am
I wanted L to win because what Light is doing is wrong. But I know now (thanx to so many spoilers on gaia) that L dies. I hope Light ends up dying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:07 am
i liked the early episodes of death note but after L died i didn't really like it. it's kind of confusing and near and mello aren't half as good as L was sad  

x BurgerQueen x

Greedy Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TaciturnScar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:54 am
Hmm, maybe we should put spoiler warnings somewhere...

Anyway. Deathnote's awesome. I loved L so much, he was adorable with his numerous sweets and odd posture. I actually kind of like Near and Mello, they're not as good as L, but they're cute. In a way.

I was never fond of Misa. I haven't read all the volumes yet, but I REALLY hope she dies... in a relatively painful manner. As well as Raito.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:02 pm
I love this manga! Also I'm sort of saddened to say that I'm abit obsessed with Ryuuzaki or L...I accidentally act like him all the time and can't go a long time with out something to eat or I'll feel sort of odd. I walk with a slotch and my hands in my pockets and with out even thinking while I'm thinking I put my thumb or my finger on my lip..yeah.

I don't think this is a confusing book at all. I can follow it easily and if I can't it's because I accicidently skipped a page so I go back at read it. ^^ I just love it so much!

Hinoiri [Darkest One]

Harbinger of Sexy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:15 am
I have both the Death Note movies, and they're all!! =O!!!! OMGOMGOMG
xD The end baffled me.. sooo much... well, the movie doesn't even include Near. Nope.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:37 am
GO LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Ace Gunman Vash T S

DelightfullyMiZerable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 am
My favorite character is Light whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:14 pm
My favortie character in Death Note is Mello. I'm not going to say much in the way of spoilers, mostly because I don't want to spoil the series for anyone.  

Rose of Pluto

THIS BEACH IS SANDY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:56 pm
I like Misa best. <3

27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items