Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will garaa die?
  yes
  no
View Results

warfull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:17 am
Who saw episode 6-7 of shippuuden? I think that he will, but im still not sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:19 am
sorry for spelling mostake sweatdrop  

warfull

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:41 am
He gets caputred by the Atatsuki and gets Shukaku ripped out of him, killing him. But Naruto and an old lady (forget the name) bring him back to life and he goes back to being Kazekage.
So he survives, but only kinda.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:26 am
we know because we read the manga....neener

pwnzd  

liz_bliz_inc

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:54 pm
i would give an opinion, but I read the manga, so I don't count. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:10 am
I haven't read the manga but I hope he doesn't die. He is by far one of my top five favorite naruto characters. I also hate spoilers so I prefer to find out by myself! It is great to be a Narutard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja  

shadow_rose18

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:44 pm
Purple dragon lady
He gets caputred by the Atatsuki and gets Shukaku ripped out of him, killing him. But Naruto and an old lady (forget the name) bring him back to life and he goes back to being Kazekage.

SPOILERZ: Chiyo was the old lady. Not only did she bring him back to life she killed one of the Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:42 am
What the Pho
Purple dragon lady

SPOILERZ: Chiyo was the old lady. Not only did she bring him back to life she killed one of the Akatsuki.
ninja She didn't kill him. He commited suicide. ninja  

Crimson Cupcake

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:43 am
What the Pho
Purple dragon lady

spoilerz: Wrong....Sakura killed the puppetboy...Chiyo just aided in the process  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:12 pm
Nephite Warrior
What the Pho
Purple dragon lady

spoilerz: Wrong....Sakura killed the puppetboy...Chiyo just aided in the process

Well officialy Chiyo used Sasori's parents puppet to kill him, but then again he let him-self die Just HL.  

Samurai Senel

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:54 am
Um... lives! ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:16 am
How do we know it's his last battle anyway..?
Would the anime follow the manga? I hope so!  

strelitzia_dream

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:21 am
Yes, the anime follows the manga and right now the manga is actually so far ahead that some of us are forgetting exactly what happened. Kinda.

What's happening right now in the anime is in...what, chapters 175-220 ish? And right now the manga is at chapter 350. sweatdrop .

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:44 am
I think i should start reading the manga sweatdrop  

warfull

Princess Dustbunny

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:57 am
I recall my thoughts when I read this arc in the manga went something like, "Pfffft! Like Kishimoto-sensei would kill Gaara! Wake up and crush 'em already!"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff