Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:02 pm
Yes. biggrin
We need one(thread).
For all of those precious little things those precious little angels pro lifers think we should be poping out 24/6 brats do.

Not less then 15 minuets ago I went to blockbuster to see if they had Blood and Chocolate out (even though they changed the whole f-ing story practically mad , I still want to see it) but alas, it's not out yet.

But while in there, I happened to cross the path of some little boy SCREECHING in an soprano voice that would make any choir boy envious, because he wasn't allowed to get candy.
His dolt of a mother was only making the situation worse by trying to bribe him with something else - kid's movies, which only made him wail louder.
It got to the point that I felt like yelling at the kid to shut up and embarrass his mother by telling her how any other kid I knew or I myself, would have been carried out of the store by an arm and beaten until I cried no more if I had as so much as whined a little.

But trite held off, and finally a store employee asked the mother and kid to leave.

Trite HATES braty little kids 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:32 pm
Babies smell. Muskrats smell better than babies do.  

Lupine Pyrefly

Suteko

8,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:36 am
http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/joemomma_anim

The first part of this. o.o

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:01 pm
I don't want kids for one reason: there's too much I plan on doing and kids of my own would get in the way. Maybe someday I'll adopt an older child, but I doubt it.  

Calixti

Half Baked SF

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:04 pm
They are my reasons.

I see no reason to contribute to a population that already literally can't afford the children it has now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:05 pm
I'm a virgin and wayyyyy too young not to be. If I was pregnant, it would be more like, "WTF?"

But, seriously, despite age, I don't like kids.

Fluffy the Comic Geek

Sol Lunarena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:20 pm
I don't like children. They are t3h ebil. And for those of you who go "you were a child once",

EXACTLY MY POINT.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:01 pm
The main reason:

Okay today I was at this pizzeria, a friend of mine owns it infact. So I sit down, to relax, on my day off from work. To have something to eat and all.

And this kid is crying, and I mean the kid was whining because his mother didnt buy him candy.

I'm trying to enjoy the lunch that I bought there, and I almost wanted to get up and tell the kid to shut the ******** up.

I mean, i'm stessed as it is at my job, if I had a child i'd probably have a heart attack in 10 years.  

Nova Seraph

Peppermint Schnapps

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:04 pm
somewhere in the bowels of my mind i know that i am not fit to be a parent. i've said since i was 5 years old (pretty much since i can remember) that i didn't want kids. my mom always told me "well, you might change your mind someday, or you might not, but you're five so don't worry about it".

plus, i HATE little kids. always have. D<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:44 pm
Why I don't want kids right now:

Dude, lookit my fricking' AGE!

Second reason.

Dude, lookit my demented PELVIS!  

The Velveteen Violinist

27 Names for Tears

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:27 am
-I'm 17, way too young to have a child. I don't want to have to give up my education and my FUTURE for the sake of some thing I don't even want, or give up my dignity by being visibly pregnant till I give birth, and then put it into the unfair adoption system.
-Kids are loud, expensive and gross. I couldn't deal with it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:53 pm
I do want kids. But as previously by Scare Tactic Propaganda, we don't need more children brought into the world, we need the ones that are already here taken care of.

I plan to adopt when I'm older and more settled in my life.  

Captain Vagina

Eloquent Autobiographer

9,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ultimate_Freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:50 pm
Well, for one thing, I'm not ready for a kid and won't be for a long time.
There are plenty of people I know who need me to baby sit, and that's enough of young children for me.
When I'm ready to have a kid 24/7, I want to adopt. The non-living don't need to be taken care of, but there are tons of living kids who do.

Edit: Plus, it'd be nice to adopt somebody who is mature enough not to go whining about candy if he/she doesn't get it (e.g. somebody older than 2). While older kids in the adoption system might have other kinds of problems, those kinds of problems I think I could deal with if and when I'm ready to have children.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm
I don't want children for a while; not until I've gotten into a good place in my career, and have had several years of just traveling and livin' it up with my future partner. After that, I'll adopt. I'll skip the whole screeching-pooping baby phase and adopt a kid that knows they really, really want a mommy, anywhere from a 3-10 year old, I think. confused Older kids need love too.
Basically, I agree with the above. I would love someone to love and take care of, but I dare not be so selfish and bring another kid in the world.  

Karla Marx

Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces