Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Krissim's Chibtastic Art Shop -On Hiatus- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:43 pm
-Krissim's Chibtastic Art-

That's right, I'm setting up a little shop to do a few commissions. This is rather unusual for me to do, but I figured since I’m broke maybe I'll offer my services and see if I can't make a little gold in the process.

The art I'll be offering is chibi art to be exact, so if your interested just look down at the next few posts for samples, pricing, and rules.

Update- Currently, I finished all requests and am closing down the store for a bit and taking a break. I know I'm going to be very busy for a while so I'm not sure when I'll be opening the slots back up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:45 pm
-Samples-

Yes, what everyone is truly most interested in, the samples. XD

I only have two at the moment, but I think they do a good job at giving a basic look at style you will be getting.

User Image

User Image

-Recent Pieces-

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:50 pm
-What I Will and Won't Do-

I will do furries (of all types), humans, and ferals. I only ask that you either have reference pictures or a really good description of your character.

Being they are chibis and this is Gaia, nothing over the pg 13 limit so don't expect any chibi bits to be showing. XD

You request some clothes, but they must be very basic. If you have something too complex I will either ask you to change your request or there will be an increase in the price.

I also have the right to turn down or increase the price for any character designs that are uber complex.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:51 pm
-Pricing-

Basic Chibi- 25k
Basic Couple Art- 50k

Additional fees with be discussed if need for a particularly complex request.

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:56 pm
-How to Apply for a Slot-

So you're interested and would like to purchase some of my art, then just fill out this form and post it in the thread below. I will take people in the order they ask for a slot in the thread. I will only be filling 3 slots to start off with and when I start working on your piece, I will ask you to start trade with the agreed upon amount of gold. You don't have to confirm trade till after I finish the piece.

-Waiting List-

I also started up a waiting list. Anyone can apply for a spot on the waiting list. Basically, it puts you in line for the slots when they are freed up. That way you won't have to be compulsively checking the thread in hopes of catching me the exact moment I start taking more orders. It is important however to note that the waiting list, unlike a slot is not a guarantee you will get art. I hold the right to close up shop whenever I feel like and for however long I feel like.

Single or couple art-
Species-
Gender-
Description of Character-
Description of any clothes-
Personality (optional but it helps me get a feel for your character)-
How you would like them positioned (optional)-
Reference pictures-

[b]Single or couple art-[/b]
[b]Species-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Description of Character-[/b]
[b]Description of any clothes-[/b]
[b]Personality-[/b]
[b]How you would like them positioned- [/b]
[b]Reference pictures-[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:00 pm
-Slots-

Slot 1- Closed
Slot 2- Closed
Slot 3- Closed

-Waiting List-

-Previous Commissioners-

Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes
Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:02 pm
(Cuts red ribbion) And the doors are open. XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:03 pm
so expensive xD *whines*

hmmm, we'll see...  

Shinigami Whistle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:10 pm
Single or couple art- Single
Species- snow leopard/ wolf hybrid
Gender- male
Description of Character- My referance sketch has everything...and you've drawn Sirus before. But basic...grey fur, black spots, light grey hair, red eye, one is covered. :3
Description of any clothes- Just pants. Simple jean pants, or cut off, maybe something like in his referance sketch?
Personality- Quiet, introverted, maybe a bit shy. But nice, and rather sweet
How you would like them posed- Sitting, maybe looking up at something confused, I love it when he looks confused XD
Reference pictures- http://www.furaffinity.net/full/169377/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:11 pm
(Giggles) Well on one hand it may appear expensive, but with $5 dollars you could get two sealeds to sell and that would pretty much cover the cost, so I don't think I'm that over priced.

Edit- And yay my first costumer! XD  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:12 pm
I would love some art of my fursona as L, chibtastic, and I can afford it too, just wondering if you want me to fill out the form :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:13 pm
*sighs* I didn't think I'd ever see Kris set up shop...and I can't afford it....given my current circumstances, I don't even know that I can afford to donate to Gaia right now....Maybe some other time!! sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:16 pm
Af Mas
I would love some art of my fursona as L, chibtastic, and I can afford it too, just wondering if you want me to fill out the form :3
Yes, please fill out the form, it just makes it easier for me. Also if you have any good pictures of L that would also be great if ther is a set oufit, though I have tons of Manga from the series. Can't remember if he changes his clothes often. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:21 pm
Single or couple art-Single
Species-Red Panda
Gender-Male
Description of Character-Blue Hair, Glasses, standard red panda markings
Description of any clothes-For this pic, L cosplay. So, that's a loose fitting white long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans, no shoes or socks
Personality-Acting like L, awkward sitting position and thumb biting, and sugar cube stacking
How you would like them posed- Like this: http://galeon.hispavista.com/kata/img/death note - L.jpg
Reference pictures-See above for L ^^;; You know what my fursona looks like, since it's one of your examples  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:25 pm
OK, Sirus, and Affy both of your forms are great and I've added you to the list. Wow, I wasn't expecting things to start filling up this quickly. XD  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff