Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Dear god... in my class! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:46 pm
A co-worker of mine died yesterday, and we had gone into mourning. Well, in my english class, I instructed the students to write an essay about him, and how much we miss this man. When I was collecting the essay, one of my students handed in a essay so horrible and traumatizing, I had to strain to grade it. And this student was usually very bright, and always gained an A.

Stupid yet bright student
i Ri|_|_Y]/[I50RZ ]/[R0RZ111!1! ||00B 5]-[/-3K3|_1!11!!! WTf ]-[3 W/-5 ||i3c /-||d /-|_W/-Y5 ]-[3|_P/-D 0uT0RZ!!11111 WTF |_0|_ ||00b Bi||G 0Ur C0U||5/-|_0R ]-[3 /-|_w/-Y5 ]-[3|_P3D0rZ U5 w]-[/-|| W3 ||333D3D IT11!!!!11 0]/[G |_0|_ ]/[R111!1!!1 0]/[G WTf 5]-[/-3K/-|_ k/-PT U5 FR0]/[ KI|_I||g 0uR53|_/35 BUt ||0W T/-]-[T ]-[/- I5 D3/-d I]/[/- G0I||G T0 KI|_ ]/[Y53|_f!!11!1! 0]/[G g000DbY/-RZ1111!1! 0]/[G WTF

This isn't even an essay! It's just a jumble of sentences! Thankfully, a translation was possible.

Translation of the evil paper
I really miss Mr. Shakeel. He was nice and always helped out. Being our counselor, he always helped us when we needed it. Mr. Shakeel kept us from killing ourselves, but now that he is dead, I'm going to kill myself. Goodbye.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:55 pm
Excuse me. I just threw up in my mouth a little there.

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:13 pm
My sympathies...for both your loss and having to read that essay.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:01 pm
Everytime a sentance like that is written, a puppy dies.  

Chasmothyst

Shirtless Lunatic

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:53 pm
evil Let me bash his head a few times to get things strait.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:30 am
Oh...my...gaw~...

That's horrible! I didn't even try to read it because it looks so... intimidating. sweatdrop

You need to send that student into counselling, not only because of the brain-damaging text but because of the suicide note. If they're joking... Well, people shouldn't joke around about that kind've stuff anyways...

Immortal_Pandora: "sentence"
Zealot of Insanity: "straight"

chrystalclear

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:32 am
My deepest sympathies for your loss.

"When Good Students Go Bad".  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:49 am
Holy...crap...

If I were a teacher and received a paper like that, I wouldn't even bother looking through it.

Automatic F, ya know?  

Lekonua

Wealthy Genius

5,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Pica

Salty Wench

8,975 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:52 am
I'm very sorry for your loss.

I'm also sorry students have fallen that far. I weep for any teacher that has to look at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:45 am
This is so horrible, my eyes are bleeding, burning, and something else I can't mention.  

Altima the Dragonic Lord

Saint Lolita

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:19 am
I do so believe that I died a little on the inside after reading, rather, trying to, that.

My goodness, what is happening to the youth of today?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:45 pm
When I gave the kid the F, his mother came in, fuming. She wanted to know why her son had received the F, and when I showed her the paper, said it looked fine! I swear, I almost died.  

Archdemonessa

Lekonua

Wealthy Genius

5,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:54 pm
Luna Ishukan
When I gave the kid the F, his mother came in, fuming. She wanted to know why her son had received the F, and when I showed her the paper, said it looked fine! I swear, I almost died.

FINE?!

Man...if leet is used to the point that I can't even read it, that is NOT fine by any stretch of the imagination.

That kid should be forced to write "I will write my sentences in English, not leet," enough times to cover 10 pages.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:59 pm
Some parents just think their kid is a perfect angel and can do no wrong.
scream
Their arrogance makes me want to slap them and tell them like it is  

Silverkleptofox

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:08 pm
Luna Ishukan

eek She said it looked fine? I wonder if mothers really do know best.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff