Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply FCG Cosplay Forum
FANIME COSTUMES:who do YOU think is the hardest to cosplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what prop do you think is the hardest to find/make?
  temari's fan
  kankuro's puppet(s)
  gaara's gourd
View Results

hyperactiveninjagirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:56 pm
Personally i think temari's hair is REALLY difficult, seeing as i had to find it, anybody got a counter argument on that.....
by the way NARUTO IS THE EASIEST PERSON TO COSPLAY EVER!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:05 pm
The hardest are probably the less popular characters. It's really easy to get most Naruto items professionally made by companies.  

II Earl Grey II

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

hyperactiveninjagirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:22 pm
yeah, but i mean to MAKE...ive had to make both temari's fan kankuro's headress and i attemtpted to make his puppet but no can do.....gaara's gourd is just impossible....at least the one he has, i could probably make a backpack like that but well...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:14 pm
... ANY of Persona's summon Persona's. . . Here are some of them  

Quinlynn

flufie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:50 pm
Anything by CLAMP. Seriously, unless it's a school uniform or something, it's extremely complex. Like Yuuko. Or Chii. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:50 pm
i think another hard one would be seshomaru...i have yet to see a good seshomaru.....that was a dude, why do all the chikcs dress up as him?....sigh....  

hyperactiveninjagirl2

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yukari Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:24 pm
mecha suits - that is like the number one hardest thing to pull off ><  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:53 pm
id have to agree mecha suits are nearly impossible to make, another nearly impossible costume would be alphonse from fullmetal alchemist ......so hard, but ive seen a pretty good one at comicon before, it was amazing  

hyperactiveninjagirl2

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

iKuraudo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:16 am
I've seen harder characters to do than the one's listed here so far...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:07 pm
like?  

hyperactiveninjagirl2

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kazuma_uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:15 pm
YOU KNOW I'VE NEVER SEEN AN AMIDAMARU COSPLAY BEFORE..(FROM SHAMAN KING)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:31 pm
the easiest thing to cosplay is a cat girl, or a Sim, the diamond is hard to get perfect, but you just dress and walk downstairs.  

tybalt21-05

Blacklynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:28 pm
Damn sims! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:27 pm
I'd say the hardest cosplay would be something that not only takes a lot of time, but one that doesn't have many reference pictures that you can work from. This is also true if it is from a new anime/manga. One I would love to do, but think I will never manage, is Lady Jibrille's blue and black dress from the cover of Angel Sanctuary...is it 15 or 16? I am not sure. But there are no full pictures of that dress, but it is one of my dream's dream cosplays.

Though I will say, making Sailor Saturn's Silence Glaive is hardly a piece of cake, I am proud to say I did it (though the dang blade took 6 HOURS to glue with Super Glue (and I have gained a great hatred for the substance since then) and the top of the blade is slightly bent due to circumstances out of my control) and it now decorates my room until May comes around and I get to prance around as Saturn again XD. Perseverance is what is needed to survive any type of cosplay or prop creation, that is for sure.  

Starlite7789

Browser

9,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
FCG Cosplay Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items