relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 73: Random Life Discussion
asing out a girl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been scared to ask out a girl/boy?
  yes
  no
  don't know
  Where's my money?
View Results

Coll Ohmsford

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:50 pm
okay I'm the fat, smart, redskins fan in school. So i'm am targeted three ways. Anyway. I really like this girl but am terrified to ask her out. Mind i am in the 8th grade. question question question question question question question question question question question ninja Stpid forum thing accept my new post. Also I don't know but am kinda of thinking a different girl likes me and am very confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:34 pm
If the other girl likes you and you don't like her don't go out with her. I was the 'other girl' in that situation once. I really liked this guy, he had a HUGE crush on this other girl, she showed no intrest so he decided he would settle for me. Well 3 weeks later I was falling in love and she decided to start flirting with him again, he left me very quickly, and she never flirted with him again. So then he was single and out of luck and I was sad and hurt. Basicly my advice is if you really like this other girl ask her out and don't hurt the other girl with the crush on you feelings. Just swollow your pride and ask the girl you like out, worst that can happen is she can say no. It sounds really bad and embarasing but she just might say yes so go up to her and say "hey, i'd like to take you out sometime to a movie or something if you would like to". If you get teased then oh well. I was the fat, shy, smart girl in 8th grade and now that I'm 20 and in college I don't see any of the mean kids who used to pick on me, last I heard I was doing better then them anyway. And You'll regret not asking her out years from now... I regret not asking my 8th grade crush out... I found out a while back he probley would have said yes to me... now I wonder what would have happened if I would have done it... and if she does say no mabey the girl who does possible like you will turn out be really nice.  

Snow White Jinx

defenderdarksun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:57 am
you could always ask . . . or not?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:34 pm
give her a note saying Do you like me? and if she gives it to you with a yes, score... if she said no, then say it was acctually for that girl you think likes you.  

Grimm IronShade

C0Dy_626

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:54 am
OK, here it goes. Im the classic short nerdy quiet kid (but im hyper active when im not in school) with glasses i got a few freinds, but like me they're all outcasts. Now there's a girl (girl1) she's one grade lower than me, but only cause i skipped kindergarten (lets not get off topic here, u got question about that then PM me). She liked me then she didn't then she did and so on and so forth, she knows i like her but right now she says she dont like me (probably a lie), she's a total flirt so i might be wrong. she doesn't hate me (for the moment), but here's the twist. the classic movie crush kind of twist, ya u guessed it, her best freind (girl2) (also one of my friends) has a crush on me .... we all know it ... though i hav a crush on girl1 she's extremely shallow but i cant shake the feelling when i try to ask her out. and even if i did she'd only say yes when she had a crush on me other wise she'd say no cause girl2 has a crush on me.......pant...pant.......now i cant ask her out without crushing girl2's heart (i cant do that)also i cant tell when she has or doesnt hav a crush on me..its long i know....srry but u still have to help me if u read this  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:45 pm
C0DiE626
OK, here it goes. Im the classic short nerdy quiet kid (but im hyper active when im not in school) with glasses i got a few freinds, but like me they're all outcasts. Now there's a girl (girl1) she's one grade lower than me, but only cause i skipped kindergarten (lets not get off topic here, u got question about that then PM me). She liked me then she didn't then she did and so on and so forth, she knows i like her but right now she says she dont like me (probably a lie), she's a total flirt so i might be wrong. she doesn't hate me (for the moment), but here's the twist. the classic movie crush kind of twist, ya u guessed it, her best freind (girl2) (also one of my friends) has a crush on me .... we all know it ... though i hav a crush on girl1 she's extremely shallow but i cant shake the feelling when i try to ask her out. and even if i did she'd only say yes when she had a crush on me other wise she'd say no cause girl2 has a crush on me.......pant...pant.......now i cant ask her out without crushing girl2's heart (i cant do that)also i cant tell when she has or doesnt hav a crush on me..its long i know....srry but u still have to help me if u read this

well there's only one way to find out, you'll have to ask her,t other then that I'm just as confused as you are  

Grimm IronShade

C0Dy_626

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:06 am
i would ask her but she cant keep a secret and i dont like the spotlight  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:57 am
I like Snow White's advice.

Both your situations sound awkward. stressed
I'm afraid to ask anyone out.  

lazy bonz

DuckPhoey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:12 am
i always found it easier to become good friends with the girl, and give her complements everyday, i did that and after i started the complements, 8 long days later she wanted me. just be their friend and treat them with respect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:28 pm
i did that but its not my fault she dont like me its hers for being so damn shallow  

C0Dy_626

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:36 pm
Dun worry. You'll find someone that would truly like you the way you are despite how you look.

That's all that matters. Looks fade, but personality stays.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:18 pm
I say just try to become good friend when she really likes you you'll know.  

Grimm IronShade

-wasabi-crunch-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 pm
I agree with everyone too. I'v always been a misplaced child. I'm a junior in highschool, and am still a misplaced nerdy child with glasses and a love for dinosaurs, anime...and genetic engineering. >_<

This actually helps me alot too. There's this guy at my youth group that I have a huge crush on, but I'm scared to say anything. Granted we have the same interests. But I'm always paraniod. And we don't go to the same school either. (even though now it's summer) But trust me, I know exactly how you feel!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:38 am
I say just walk up to her and say "I really like you. Will you go out with me?".
My last(and only) boyfriend had this whole speach. I guess it was suposed to be cute and romantic, but I just though it was corny and kinda lame. Theres no need to try to be romantic when you first start going out with someone. He only lasted 5 days though, he wasn't my type at all.

His grades were terrible too, I'd rather date a guy who is smart. And most other girls are the same way.

But yeah I understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't have the courage to ask someone out myself.  

Rae of Hope

Blackies12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:53 pm
soo uhmm in a boy/girl situation??
trust me on this...
BOYS AND GIRLS THINK AND EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT WAYS!!
usually the guy need the guts to ask a girl outt
and if yurr too shy.. then yhuu shudd quit it and keep on dreaming.
girls on the other hand are shy and waits till a miracle happens.
i noe i noe. its wierd.. but werdd
en-nii-ways
if yhuu dont talk to each other are yhuu guys are both in TOTALLY DIFFERENT worlds.. then yhuu shudd just changed yurr mind.
if shes yurr type and have something in common..
then go get the guts to ask herr out. >D

DAMN THIS IS THE LONGEST I EVERR WROTE IN POSTS!!

73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff