Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
What do you collect? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:19 am
So I was sitting here looking at the things I need to box up for the move, and realized my hubby collects stuffed animals. (Yes... he's a softie... but most of them are "anime plushies", lest I get hit). I seem to have started collecting tea pots... most specifically, Asian tea pots with the cute little cups.

So I was curious what everyone else might collect? Doesn't have to be mundane either... maybe you collect tarot decks, or you collect pentacle jewelry. Maybe you collect things with a certain stone? Or perhaps it is mundane in nature.. like books, or coins or whatnot.

Share the collections! What you you horde... errr... collect?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:55 pm
Coins, yarn (I knit) and books.  

Frail Appetite

Kitanya_Rose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:32 pm
Bottles.
>_>

All kinds of bottles... preferably with some cool shape, design on them, or color to them.

And old keys. The skeleton kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:28 am
I love to collect bottle, but that collection is going slowly. But since I was 6 years old I have kept snow globes, after my first one from my mom, my collection has grown to over 40 snow globes. sweatdrop

Oh and the creepy porcelain dolls. sweatdrop  

Grey skies tainted red

Orafaun

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:56 pm
Plants. I collect and press them. Stem, leaf, root, and flower so if I see another I will know what it is. This helps with herbalism in the craft, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:42 pm
I collect books, Porcelin dolls, and shiny objects....Yes I'm attracted to or distracted by shiny things.  

VampireKikyo

Lady Wormwood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:37 pm
I collect all sorts of stuff.
The strangest thing I collect is My Little Ponies. Yeah, that's right. I think I have about 12 now. I dunno. I really should go on E-Bay and see what else I can find. *shrug*
I also collect pins, usually the ones with funny sayings on them. I just bought one that say something like "Drink coffee! Do stupid things faster with more energy!" It's only funny if you work at a coffee house, honestly. 3nodding
I also like to collect books, of all kinds. Old books, new books, hard back, paperback, fiction, nonfiction, reference, whatever.
I guess you could say I collect jewelry. I have a lot of it, and I don't seem to have enough. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:28 pm
When I was younger I collected rocks, now I think I mostly collect my own drawing ((in a non full of my self sort of way)) I take all my old and new drawing and stuff them in a filing cabinet I have no other use for. surprised  

vesta_vesves_star

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:17 am
i collect boxes to hold all of the magick gear ive ammassed over the years.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:15 pm
I collect antique Japanese teacups. The six I have now are over sixty years old.  

Tari_Leralonde

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:05 pm
Tari_Leralonde
I collect antique Japanese teacups. The six I have now are over sixty years old.

We should swap pics of the teacups. I have a few that came with my pots, and some I picked up separately that I've teamed with pots I got without cups..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:37 am
*thinks really hard*

Tarot decks.
Recipes.
Green items.
^_^  

[LadyRaven]

Esme Magick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:47 pm
i collect carebears, the funny part is im not extremly girly or anything like that and people never expect me to be the kind of person who collects them....i have over 100 of them now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:29 pm
PhoenixMoonStar
Tari_Leralonde

We should swap pics of the teacups. I have a few that came with my pots, and some I picked up separately that I've teamed with pots I got without cups..

sure. 3nodding
I'll do it in a minute....I'm having a hard time learning how to get the pictures from my camera to the computer. xp  

Tari_Leralonde

Cicadaz in ur strudelz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:30 pm
I collect music boxes. :3  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games