Reply Literate Hell
Am I to old{37} for Gaia? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shazam1969

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:25 am
I'm 37 years old, and I love Gaia?Is that wrong?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:37 pm
Some users might not like that idea. But if you enjoy Gaia, then who cares about them.  

Alynne
Crew

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Lord Primus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:14 am
I don't think so, age is a state of mind, if you like this site then nothing should stop you from coming here, you wouldn't be the first 37 or older person on this site, i know a couple that are 30+ and they are just as addicted to this site as anyone else.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:47 pm
Lord Primus
I don't think so, age is a state of mind, if you like this site then nothing should stop you from coming here, you wouldn't be the first 37 or older person on this site, i know a couple that are 30+ and they are just as addicted to this site as anyone else.

KangheadSaysHi

squrilslayer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:44 pm
sorry but yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:19 am
no its not wrong but gaia was ment for little children  

toxicfear

territh^^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:42 pm
It's normal. Well, you get to brag about yourself being older, there are proabably people 80+ somewhere here ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:10 pm
Gaia my appeal to the younger group, but there are things in the community that allows older groups to enjoy it to such as some of the forums we have and guilds that can appeal to the older groups.  

Die_Katze

Phaeton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:36 pm
I don't see how it would be wrong. The only case of it being a problem is if it interferes with your personal life or you happened to be a *****.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:14 pm
I'm 27 myself and I love Gaia. I don't devote my life to it, but I like to come on, PM friends, check my guilds, look at the art arenas. As long as your not trying to pick up little kids, you're fine.  

wiffle bean

Shazam1969

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:17 pm
No I'm not a perv! Thanks for the comments!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:22 pm
Age is as much mental as it is a physical thing. I personally believe that you are only as old as you feel. I see nothing wrong with a 90 year old person enjoying Anime as much as people in their teens. Frankly, I don't enjoy everything that "the younger generations" enjoy but I do enjoy conversing with people of like minds regardless of our age differences. I have been referred to as a person who shouldn't be on Gaia but I have decided, that person and the very few like him have a right to their beliefs. I just keep in mind that they are few and far in between the numerous people who don't mind and even appreciate the years of experience we "older" people have to offer. By the way, I am 43. I am not a perv either, but I worry that any feelings of friendship may be misconstrued.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Disagreeder

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:24 pm
I don't see why it's so wrong ppl that areadults can still play gaiais not ust for little kids.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:47 pm
:.: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :.:
Nope. Not at all.
You're as welcome here as any 13 year old.

RingoTsubaree

CyBeRpUnK644

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:43 pm
It doesn't matter how old you are, if you love gaia then...

GAIA!!!  
Literate Hell

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces