Do You Know an Edward? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Know an Edward?
  yes
  no
  yes, he lives in my closet and whisks me away to Candyland every night.
  I wish
  Why?! YOU CANT TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!!! XO
View Results

HappyTimeMedicine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:33 pm
As many have before me, I have become entranced by Edward's character. Sadly, that is all he is, a character. I have often wondered if vampires truly exist (if they do I hope they are like the ones in Twilight and not like the ones in Vampireville, Silver Kiss, etc. It's not that I dont like those kinds of vampires it's just that I prefer the whole vampires are uber fast, they have a special power, they are not burned by the sun, they arent poisoned with garlic, etc. thing *back to the point*) and I also wonder if there are any people even REMOTELY similar to Edward. Hence I ask: Do You Know an Edward? crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:34 pm
Ya, I do. HIs name is Collin and he's just like Edward..... But he has black hair. He's tall and slender. He keeps to him self too. But hes beautiful......
When you walk by him your heart stops.... even time its self seems to leave you... He just stares of into space and isn't that socail..... Somtimes I wonder if he's a vampire 3nodding I'm sure he is but I have no evidence, but I seem to be in love, already with him. redface Its like Edward, exept I can touch this one. heart  

KissJohnnyDepp

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:01 pm
Lucky you domokun
I don't have high hopes of finding an Edward.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:02 am
Yes I've found my Edward, his name is Jason. He's tall, dirty blonde, slender and very mysterious when he wants to be. He makes my heart stop when I see him and I feel like I die altogether when he touches or kisses me. I'm absolutely in love with him! <3

a soul of thunder

Fashionable Lunatic

lost_smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:28 am
Theres this guy at school who is immensely like edward darker hair though and he keeps to him self but hes also really social in our group and he dated my friend for a while and the entire time he kept telling her that he was no good for her and that he was not the good guy, that he had a dark side and well know one could believe that about him. Oh yeah and hes pale and has the sleepless circles around his eyes. And hes also very polite not just holds the door open for you polite, like super polite.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:31 pm
And he's exactly like Edward, too...well, he does have a different name and he isn't a vampire...but he's very Edward-ish.....  

abandoned corridors

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:45 am
*sighs* I WISH I knew an Edward. Unfortunately, maturity and politeness are concepts that escape many of the boys at my school (not ALL of them, but a lot)...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:58 pm
Edward is going to be affecting my future relationships. Im allways gonna compare every guy to him.  

Minako~Akira

limegreen_gerard

Shameless Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:24 pm
i don't have high hopes of finding an edward either...... =(  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:37 pm
To those of you who have answered 'yes' to my question, I am sooo jealous!!! crying Thanks to everyone else for conveying your thoughts and stuff as well 3nodding WOW.  

HappyTimeMedicine

Niamara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 pm
complex_ity_
Lucky you domokun
I don't have high hopes of finding an Edward.

Me neither. xp

Just like that icon that says, "Thanks, Stephenie. Now I'll never find a man"

This is what I get for reading books with really hot fictional characters! *headdesk*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:29 pm
lost_smile
Theres this guy at school who is immensely like edward darker hair though and he keeps to him self but hes also really social in our group and he dated my friend for a while and the entire time he kept telling her that he was no good for her and that he was not the good guy, that he had a dark side and well know one could believe that about him. Oh yeah and hes pale and has the sleepless circles around his eyes. And hes also very polite not just holds the door open for you polite, like super polite.

heart nice. polite guys are cool and very Edward  

HappyTimeMedicine

bushy_haired_freak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:32 am
*sighs* politeness has also slipped out of the crude grasp of many male persons in my school as well..... so no. i have yet to find my edward. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:27 pm
i just realized that there is an Edward at my school. He is the German exchange student and he is SOOOO FLIPPING HOT!!!!! anyway, he is good at everything he does: he played Guitar Hero at my schools drama cast party, for the first time on medium on a really hard song and he aced it!  

BellaGrl

]euphony[

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:52 pm
Wierdly enough, I don't know an Edward, but I do know an Emmett and a J
Jasper

The Emmett's name is Gage and he is ExTrEmElY muscular, kinda gangsta like, but really funny and knows how to have fun. He has a HuGe truck too which I think adds to the character... biggrin Only, he needs to be a little taller, then he'd be just right

The Jasper's name is Tyler and he is atheletic/has a nice body, has very nice blond hair, and dresses very well, which I think Jasper would do. If he, too, was a little taller, he'd be perfect.

I know it's a bit off topic, but hey-- you know we can't help but notice biggrin  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff