Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:53 pm
This story takes place in a dark world where vampires, werewolves, spirits, and humans have separated the earth into four separate nations. All was well until the vampires decided that they were the strongest of all four. They attacked the other three nations causing an uproar of events.

The wolves beat back down upon the vampires with all of they're force. Werewolves were sending in new fleets everyday.

The spirits lurked around every corner of every nation, attacking unknowing victims killing them and turning them to their side.

The humans sat back and compiled a strategy of their own. They built up their defenses and no one really knew what was going on behind the great walls that bordered the humane nation secluding it from the rest of the chaos infested world.

( And try not to kill one another.. Just spawn a few villagers or monsters or something and kill them. Oh and one other thing if your going to rp here just don’t come here once post something and then don’t come back.. Its wastes space..)

If you would like to join this RP please include the following...
Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Special Weapons or Powers:
[Note: We cant all be super unbeatable monsters can we? Please take it easy on the major powerhouses k?] 

as for my self.. ill come one with a new proflie later since no one understands my charater that i was using... and ways blacknagic5 is not one of my naem si jsut put it there for him

Gaia name:Blackmagic5
charecter name:Nektaro
Appearance:He has red hair.and wears a black cloak which covers his face.
personality:shy,dishonest
Weapon: and powers:His weapon is a guiter called Bazookatone and his powers are shape shifting.
Bio:He is the only member of his family and he doesn't remeber anything about his past.
race:Vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:40 pm
comeone people. i thought you all were role players  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Chatwithmeforever-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:07 pm
I don't think this is the place for the rps. So maybe you should move it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:28 pm
There are a couple of RP subforums, so if you would want me to move it to the one of your choice? I will join , but I will make a profile tomorrow morning. ;]  

snubsnub
Crew

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:39 pm
Moved to RP Forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:15 pm
I'd like to RP with you; I'd get a chance to play my snake demon character who I haven't RPed in quite the long time. But do you want profiles PMed to you or should I post mine here? ^^;;  

Lira-chan

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:05 pm
i dontmind if any one joins so as long as they keep coming back to rp lol if you want you can either post it in the rp or send it to me and ill just putit in the one i have mine in  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:36 pm
Hokay! Here we go:

Quote:
Gaia Name: Lira-chan

Character Name: Lukas

Race: Snake Demon

Appearance: Lukas is, first of all, short. He's slim and slender and pale and doesn't look to be his true age in the slightest. He has delicate, short-fingered hands, and the majority of things about him are small, or at least proportionate. His face is small and roughly triangular, looking feral as a result of Lukas' sharp, slitted, silver-gray eyes and slim, clever, thin-lipped mouth. His cheekbones and nose are almost delicate, pointy and sharp as razors; his general countenance is one akin to that of self-assured nobility. Lukas dresses almost exclusively in silver and black, and will only wear colors if someone else dresses him. His hair is soft, short, and shiny-black, with both the approximate sheen and texture of ravens' feathers. His left ear is pierced twice high in the cartilage, edged with silver, and his right n****e boasts a single silver ring.

Personality: Overall, Lukas's personality isn't very easy to place. He's a small person, even if he's far from defenseless, and perhaps his second greatest pet peeve is to be looked down upon because of his size, or estimated age, or for any number of reasons a person might dream up. He isn't a big talker, nor is he quick to place anything close to "complete faith" in another person. He greatly dislikes losing control of a situation in its entirety- to a degree, he's a "control freak," but he's -aware- of this, and tries to keep his controlling tendencies to a minimum. It helps that he isn't all that sociable- not shy, per se, more of the kind of person who tends to rub others the wrong way- but without the most extensive social life, he doesn't exactly -have- too many opportunities to exert control over others.

If Lukas' second greatest pet peeve is being looked down upon, then his absolute greatest pet peeve would have to be something just a -bit- less predictable... Or perhaps more so. As evidenced by the slitted eyes and snakelike retractable fangs, Lukas happens to be a snake-demon, and possesses a number of pet snakes. Most are only a foot or two in length, and seldom much thicker than a pencil or adult male's first thumb joint, and all are black in color, with silver markings that differ from snake to snake. However, Lukas's largest, and thereby most prized pet would have to be a five-foot creature with a width greater than that of Lukas's arm. Lukas refers to the snake by name, "Cerastes," and he is most frequently seen draped over Lukas's shoulders and wrapped around his middle. His mate, however, is a four-foot long snake by the name of "Natricis," which is seen much less frequently. Lukas's snakes are incredibly dear to him, and he prizes their lives as being more valuable than the life of any other living thing he knows- demon, vampire, human, or otherwise. Therefore, it irks him the most to have his pets toyed with, and doing so is the absolute quickest way to get on his bad side for longer than one would ever imagine.

Bio: As a demon, Lukas has a lifespan much longer than that of most humans; he's already lived for ninety-seven years, and will live for much longer (especially considering that he only -looks- to be about twenty-one). That is… Assuming no one kills him first. Despite being a demon, Lukas doesn't have an exceptionally colorful past. As a snake-demon, he has many, many siblings, but doesn't actually know any of them, nor did he ever really know his mother. He was acquainted with her, and lived with her only just long enough to be able to fend for himself. He was never acquainted with his father, not even in passing, and if asked would say that he'd never even had a sire. Lukas seems to be able to communicate with snakes, and has always preferred the company of Cerastes and Natricis to "more intelligent," humanoid companions. Cerastes and Natricis were his first pets, and since obtaining them, Lukas has amassed a vast number of their offspring. His snakes are demon-snakes, and will live as long as he will; he also possesses a number of more mundane, if still "exotic," pet snakes, but none of those have been with him for half as long as his demon-get pets. Lukas doesn't tend to stay in one place for long, doesn't work, and has never had a place of permanent residence.

Special Weapons or Powers: Truth be told, Lukas is actually a bit of a coward. He tends to fight from a distance, using his pet snakes as his weapons. All of his snakes have poisonous venom; Lukas, too, has venom. A bite from Lukas would be almost instantly fatal, with only a short window of time in which an antivenin could be administered. However, due to his cowardly ways, Lukas rarely gets close enough to an enemy to bite them. He lets his snakes do that, and their venom is somewhat less fast-acting and save for bites from Cerastes and Natricis, usually not fatal.

Is that all right? ^^  

Lira-chan

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:55 pm
wow.. well yeah its good lol i didnt expect that much but what ever you want to put is fine lol.. a picture is good but not needed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:07 pm
Glad you liked. ^^ I wrote it all over a year ago so writing that much... *shrug* It's not like I spent very much time today with it. I just copied and pasted from my existing bio for Lukas. ^^ Sadly, I have no picture.

...but yeah. We need more people so we can RP. D:

Lira-chan

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:15 pm
I'm just creating my profile, but I am caught up in another website, so every 2 minutes I stop and add something to the profile xD So, I will be a couple minutes I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:21 pm
Gaia Name: snubsnub
Character Name: Tarna
Race: Vampire
Appearance:
User Image
User Image
Personality: Tarna is a born killer, and will protect her companions at any cost, even if it means dieing in the process. She is very out-going, and never backs out on her word. You can always trust her, because she never lies.
Bio: Unknown.
Special Weapons or Powers: Can change into a bat, or can be in human form, with bat wings on her back.  

snubsnub
Crew

Lira-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:35 pm
*wavewave to snubsnub* Another player. <3 Even if you showed up on the thread before me. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:24 pm
lol were slowly getting more people lol.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:30 pm
xD *Wave*  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items