Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Final Fantasy XIII Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Getting Final Fantasy 13?
  Yes!
  Maybe...not sure yet.
  I don't have a PS3! I can't!
  Nope. Those games are getting old...
View Results

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:20 pm
I've seen a few trailers for Final Fantasy 13, and I'm completely physced about it. That game is going to definately be awesome....unless of course, you don't have a PS3. Oi, that thing burns a hole in your wallet. There's going to be FFXIII and FFXIII Versus. I plan on getting both, even though I never really understood the difference between them, so if someone could tell me, it would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:17 pm
I need a PS3. D: Do you know when the game comes out?  

Shuyu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:26 pm
User Image Ugh, I heard the PS3 is a piece of crap. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:51 pm
It looks pretty cool, but I'm not a big fan of FF in the first place, so I'll probably never bother. I'll get the PS3 eventually... one day... but I don't know if FFXIII will be in my game collection.

Isn't versus s'posed to be so you play against your friends or online or something? I honestly don't know. XD; Google!

Do you already own a PS3? o:

Destry

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Shuyu
I need a PS3. D: Do you know when the game comes out?

I believe it comes out on December 30th this year. I read that about 2 months ago. I'll check to make sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:13 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja

Nope. People just say that because they're mad about the price. The PS3 is an awesome peice of hardware. Does everything I would have hoped for. The only thing that sucks is that there are no good games out for it. So yeah, the 2 things that everyone hates about it are the price and the games.  

Nyan Nyan Nao

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:16 pm
Destry
It looks pretty cool, but I'm not a big fan of FF in the first place, so I'll probably never bother. I'll get the PS3 eventually... one day... but I don't know if FFXIII will be in my game collection.

Isn't versus s'posed to be so you play against your friends or online or something? I honestly don't know. XD; Google!

Do you already own a PS3? o:

Well, from what I've heard, Versus is supposed to be more action-based instead of rpg. Still not sure yet. I'll figure it soon.

Yup. Owned 2 at one point. Bought them the first day it came out. Sold 1 for $7000, kept the other for myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:20 pm
I want it. D:
I heard the main guy uses multiple weapons.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Gravety_Master

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:15 am
il get it as soon as the ps3 itself ket cheaper then 6000NOK. i know that whit all of that hardware and everything that is in it its worth the price, it's yust that i cant afford such a hig price cus im a student <_<
but as soon as the price drops i will defently get it and ofcourse il get FFXIII, but for the time being i can't get it... besides it always takes a long time before games comes to norway anyway, i havent even seen G.U yet!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Master Zelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja

Nope. People just say that because they're mad about the price. The PS3 is an awesome peice of hardware. Does everything I would have hoped for. The only thing that sucks is that there are no good games out for it. So yeah, the 2 things that everyone hates about it are the price and the games.
I believe that it's just like the case that happened with the PS2. THey didn't start developing the games that take full advantage of it's tech until they decide exactly what the PS will be.  

The Immortal Kite

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:26 pm
Kite001
Master Zelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja

I believe that it's just like the case that happened with the PS2. THey didn't start developing the games that take full advantage of it's tech until they decide exactly what the PS will be.
surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Final Fantasy XIII will truly be a great game. I saw the trailers for FFXIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. The only bad thing about it is that we will have to wait such a long time for it's release. Luckily though I do have a PS3. The only downside is that it plays very well, but the game avalability isn't too great right now.  

Kerosuke

starmist100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:18 pm
I think I'm going to like FFXIII Versus better... But that's just based on the trailers.

But I don't like the PS3, so I dunno...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:42 pm
I read a summary of FF Versus XIII. They say it's going to be the most violent FF to date. As for FFXIII, I think I'll like it just by what they've shown to us in trailers.  

Kerosuke

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:05 pm
I heard that FFXIII Versus and FFXIII's stories are combined, like the characters are related in some way.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff