Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imzy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:59 am
A lot of us did something along these lines when we first joined the original SCA thread, but I think it would be helpful to have a listing here of who's who in the SCA. Please, tell us your SCA name (and title if you've got any!), and where you're from... including Kingdom, if you would, since we seem to be a fairly spread out group and most of us won't recognize one anothers' home shire or barony name. Maybe I'll even work out an SCA Guild Order of Precedence, if you want to give the dates you got your awards, and perhaps how long you've played in the SCA. smile

I am Alyna of Four Pines Hyll (unless someone steals it before I get off my lazy arse and document/submit it...), Seneschal of Riverwatch, a soon-to-be defunct contact group in Calontir, located right on the border of the Kingdoms of Calontir, the Midrealm, and Northshield. Mundanely, that's Dubuque, IA. I've been in the SCA for a little over two years.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:02 am
I am Illyria Felippa Lucia Maria di Firenze (but I tend to just stick to Illyria...lol. I love being Italian.), cadet to Maestro Guidobaldo d'Aquila. Home to me is the Barony of Lions Gate, Principality of Tir Righ, Kingdom of An Tir, though I currently reside in the Shire of Polderslot, Kingdom of Drachenwald, and in August I will be moving to the Shire of Trinovantia Nova, Kingdom of Ealdormeare.

Confused yet? lol. If you are, we'll just keep it with where home is to me. Barony of Lions Gate, Kingdom of An Tir. (Mundanely Vancouver, BC) smile  

Arithrel
Crew

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:07 am
I'm really new aroudn here so I guess this applies to me.

I grew up in the SCA, my mother whom is known in the SCA community as Lady Holly of the Mists, introduced me when I was three. My name was Ariel of the Mists origanally, but as my mother currently resides in a differant kindgom than I, and the rules have changed about names so I hear, I think I'll need to figure out a persona for myself that fits a little better.

Anywho I'm glad I found this guild, its nice it really is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:10 am
Faeyas

I grew up in the SCA, my mother whom is known in the SCA community as Lady Holly of the Mists, introduced me when I was three. My name was Ariel of the Mists origanally, but as my mother currently resides in a differant kindgom than I, and the rules have changed about names so I hear, I think I'll need to figure out a persona for myself that fits a little better.

Welcome to the Guild, Faeyas, we're glad you found us! =)  

Imzy
Crew

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:15 am
Imzy
Faeyas

Welcome to the Guild, Faeyas, we're glad you found us! =)

Thank you ^_^ I am glad I found you as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:51 am
I'm Cassius Drusus of Rockhaven in Northshield. I've been in the SCA a bit more then 3 years. I have no awards nor any intention of getting any.  

CassiusD

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:03 am
Hi, I'm Rosemary (no surname as of yet...). I'm from the Barony of Jararvellir, within the kingdom of Northshield... been doing this for 4 years now... and loving every minute of it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:37 am
Greetings. I'm Constantia (until I do further research on names...and I get my little notebook of stuff from my parents' home in Barony of Forgotten Sea), and I live in Calontir, in unclaimed territory. I'm thinking very strongly about becoming a landed noble, however, I'm still not completely active.

Mundanely, I live in Maryville, Missouri, literally fifteen miles from the Missouri-Iowa state line. I've been somewhat half-assedly in SCA for the past two years. I have no awards...yet.  

Dragostae

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

GaijinGuy36

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:28 pm
Agh, I got to this thread late. sweatdrop Fashionably late, I hope.

Anyway, I am Seamus McGrail, and home to me is the Barony of Windhaven, in Northshield. I've been away from the SCA for a few long years, due to other RL things like different jobs, a couple of years in the Army, a few moves, etc. Alyna was the one that really inspired me to get back in, and I'm hoping to get official soon after I manage a move down to Calontir to live with her. Yup, she's my RL sweetie. heart heart heart
I enjoy singing, so my persona will no doubt be a bard. Just don't ask me to actually play the set of pan-pipes I have, I'm hella rusty on them. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:11 am
I am Viola McIntyre of House Red Oaks, Barony of Steirbach, Kingdom of Atlantia. And I think my membership in the SCA lapsed, but I am to poor to renew it. (Bright side I paid off all my debt and have paid for my classes). But I've been semi-involved for three years or so.
I ADORE my house because we have schtick that can't be explained. And most of us have known each other for about 10 years. Basically I'm just waiting until our group teams up with part of the Middle Kindom and tries to take over the known world. Don't know if it will happen, but it's more fun than playing Risk!!!!  

Annalise Morwen

Llelwyn

Eloquent Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:52 pm
I am Amye of Newcastle under Lyme. I reside in the Kingdom of Atlantia. When I'm living with my parents, I'm in the Barony of Windmaster's Hill (central North Carolina), and when I'm at school or in the place I'm learning to call "home" I'm in the Barony of Hawkwood (Western NC... Asheville and surrounding towns).

Back in Windmaster's, I was my canton's Deputy of Law. In Hawkwood, I'm really just trying to get back into the swing of things and get enough days off to actually attend events, meetings and practices.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:35 pm
Hi, I am Lady Catriona Maria Ann Nic Gregor, formly of the Barony of Thor's
Mountain in Merides, now in Ponte Alto in Atlantia, please, pardon
my spelling of kingdom names, I have not had the money to be active in a
while, but, hopefully, I & my bf will be active in the fall.  

ShadowDruid

KatAttk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:03 pm
Hi, I'm some what new to the SCA (Joined about a year ago) but it turns out I've been attending events since I can remember. I'm Kaysa, mundanely known as Katie. My home is in the Shire of Starleaf Gate in the Midrealm (Windsor, Ontario). All of you are currently saving me from going mad from lack of SCA meetings and events. I haven't been to meeting because I'm currently travelling. Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:31 pm
Hiya! I haven't really created a persona as of yet. I've been in the SCA since I was an infant when my parents took my sister and me to events. I even still have my dress from when I was little, my sister's matching dress, my mom's matching dress, and my dad's matching tunic. o.O; Anywho! I hail from the Barony of Windmasters' Hill of Atlantia. ^_^ I see there's another from my area! Neat! I'm currently trying to figure out a name... x.X Not many 14th-15th century German names I like that I've found. If any of you have suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated! ^_^ Mwror... So when I figure one out, I'll tell you guys! And I'm not anything special in the SCA. My membership died out and we haven't reestablished it... So blah T.T I'll just wait until I can deal with it myself...  

Shadows Kitten Lauryn

Imzy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:53 pm
Welcome to all of our new folks! Our group is growing, slowly but surely!  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff