Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Rolly paperclip thing? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I once fixed my best friend's toilet...
  ... with a paper clip. Skill, huh?
View Results

Destry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:15 pm
Every time I see this thing around the house, I entertain myself for way too long spinning it around. However needless, I still think it's among the best inventions ever.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Yes, so I took that with a $10 digicam. Not my fault.)

Anyone have anything else strange/dumb/whatever that amuses them?
I don't care if it's making faces in the mirror or placing tape on your lips and ripping it off... just share.

And I'll give anyone who posts a picture of said thing (if possible) 500g.
It's not a lot, but I don't like having gold in my account and it's enough to where I could give multiple people 500g. XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:46 pm
User Image When I'm bored, I sleep otherwise I b***h about being bored and it annoys everyone. Or I call you. Or dress up and take pictures like the lameass I am.

A picture... what the hell would I take a picture of? I want 500 gold. XD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:31 pm
I put reienforcements all over my hands, or put tape on my mouth like you said. But I wouldn't want to take a picture. XD;

Edit: Oh yeah, and I like playing with magnets. <3 o___o;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:00 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image When I'm bored, I sleep otherwise I b***h about being bored and it annoys everyone. Or I call you. Or dress up and take pictures like the lameass I am.

A picture... what the hell would I take a picture of? I want 500 gold. XD

XD Uh, how about a picture of you dressing up!
Oooor if you sing at me, you get 2k. ninja ... Yeah, I'm poor.

Shuyu
I put reienforcements all over my hands, or put tape on my mouth like you said. But I wouldn't want to take a picture. XD;

Edit: Oh yeah, and I like playing with magnets. <3 o___o;

Like, alphabet magnets? Or just magnets in general? Oh! Have you ever owned any magnetic jewelry? <3 Like thsoe bracelets? Tons of fun!

XD Haha, a picture of Saucey with her mouth taped up and reinforcements on her hands. It'd be good evidence for if you were pleading insanity... otherwise, er. Post a picture of magnets or something? XD;

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:11 pm
Destry
XD Uh, how about a picture of you dressing up!
Oooor if you sing at me, you get 2k. ninja ... Yeah, I'm poor.

User Image In my gay rainbow hoody thing? :D Maybe I'll take one in a bit.

Maybe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:03 pm
User Image LOL MYSPACE ANGLES.

User Image

Now where's my 500 gold? mad

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Raikoh VII

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:24 pm
In class I have this tendancy to stare at my hair and look at stuff through it, but I have ADD so I can be amused by pretty much anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:32 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image LOL MYSPACE ANGLES.

User Image

Now where's my 500 gold? mad

That is one GAY sweater, Seifer. XD My lord. I don't know if it could get much gayer if it were being loved up the a**. Actually, I take that back. I got gayer by you wearing it.

But fine, fine. You're getting 500g!

Raikoh VII
In class I have this tendancy to stare at my hair and look at stuff through it, but I have ADD so I can be amused by pretty much anything.

ADD sounds like a fun time. What color hair do you have, though? If I looked through my hair... it really wouldn't make a huge difference at all. XD;  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:36 pm
Destry

That is one GAY sweater, Seifer. XD My lord. I don't know if it could get much gayer if it were being loved up the a**. Actually, I take that back. I got gayer by you wearing it.

User Image I knew you'd like it.

Yessss. I feel like I just whored myself out for gold. XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Well, you essentially did! XD  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Well, you essentially did! XD

User Image Yep.

And I liked it. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:38 am
Destry
Raikoh VII

ADD sounds like a fun time. What color hair do you have, though? If I looked through my hair... it really wouldn't make a huge difference at all. XD;

Black but its a lighter shade of brown at the tips (due to sunlight) and there are random red ones (not just light brown, like obviously red I don't know why). For a while last year it shined dark blue in the sunlight (according to my friend), but yeah. ADD is pretty wierd. When I first started gaia, it took 3 - 5 minutes to type messages because I'd stare at the smileys on the side of the typing window.  

Raikoh VII

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:20 pm
I took a picture of my hand with reinforcements. <3 Some were falling off though. ;___; My thumb looks really gross. gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:04 pm
Shuyu
I took a picture of my hand with reinforcements. <3 Some were falling off though. ;___; My thumb looks really gross. gonk

User Image

User Image I lol'd.

You're such a loser.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:53 pm
Raikoh VII
Black but its a lighter shade of brown at the tips (due to sunlight) and there are random red ones (not just light brown, like obviously red I don't know why). For a while last year it shined dark blue in the sunlight (according to my friend), but yeah. ADD is pretty wierd. When I first started gaia, it took 3 - 5 minutes to type messages because I'd stare at the smileys on the side of the typing window.

Seriously? XD I guess they are pretty amusing. I'd never be able to cope with ADD, though. My doctor once gave me Ritalin and uh... yeah. Never again.

But your hair sounds more interesting than mine. d: No fair.

Shuyu

(pic)

Nice nails thar Saucey. XD But really, now that is boredom. And for your immense boredom you get 500g. Yay!  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff