[J] Ranis's Diary +Illusionist: Keirro+ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ziggeroth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:10 am
User Image
This diary is meant to be private; please contact the owner before posting. This Illusionary is NOT FOR SALE, so don't ask.

Name: Ranis
Illusionist: Keirro
D.O.B: April 11, 2007
Dislikes: unknown
Partial to: unknown

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:06 pm
Dedication and Thanks

I know most people put this at the end, but manners in my family dictate that you always show gratitude first and THEN open the presents XD

This Character is Dedicated to my friends, who sat through my endless rambling about Ranis's concept.

Dreams are the main source of inspiration for my creations and I must give due thanks to whatever the hell inspired them.

HUGE thanks to the Illusionary thread, Especially Zige and Ever. However, I feel I should show my gratitude to those who helped me develop Ranis and encouraged me to further develop my English skills. Thank you Lavi, Kumo, Noel-Chan and Zige for your insights.
I also thank the other members for never making me feel like an outsider, even when I acted like a stoopid n00b XD

Keirro

Keirro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:25 pm
Table of Contents

p.1 Introduction
p.2 Gratitude
p.3 Table of Contents (you are here)
p.4 Ranis
p.5 Keirro Fisher Ph.D
p.6 The World that Once Was
p.7 Who are These Guys?
p.8 Time Line (cliffnotes for the busy)
p.9 images
p.10 presents! biggrin
p.11 reserved
p12reserved
p.13 reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:29 pm
Ranis

Age toddler full of trouble.
Eyes He has green, lion-like eyes. They sparkle with wild defiance.
HairBlack and trimmed short.
other He has a funny tail and ears. He's also growing horns! o.o

[personality]All Ranis wants is the attention of his guradian. His love for his guardian is just like a child's love for its mother. He does not mean to make her upset, but he seems oblivious that he is the one causing her anxiety. He is feircely protective of his guardian and will often lash out at those who steal her attention away from Ranis.

Ranis is curious and acts like a wild animal. He is less vicious than he was as an infant, but he clearly still needs some work in the manners and verbal skills department.

Friends: When someone shows fear around him, he reacts with hositility. However, when one shows patience there seems to be a transformation within the toddler and he starts to settle down and even shows signs of tenderness.

Abilities: Can whine constantly and for hours on end until Keirro makes him stop.

He is starting to show signs of abilities that are not human, but only stand out to those who are farmiliar with the toddler.  

Keirro

Keirro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:30 pm
Keirro Fisher Ph.D

Guardian:
Name: Keirro "Reia" Fisher
Race:Human
Personality: Keirro has difficulty opening herself to anyone. Her profession requires a certain amount of distance from her patients, although she is able to pretend that she cares. Keirro hates being asked to perform "diagnosis" on strangers in casual environments, consider it one of her top pet peeves. Keirro does find time to relax at the local tavern when she is not consumed by her work. Keirro adores her mother and often wires her mother money to help support her. Keirro likes to portray herself as a sophisticated, fashionable woman. She LOVES to shop. Nothing is more relaxing to her than a trip to downtown with a group of girlfriends. It is one of the few times that her friends get to see her let her hair down a little. Keirro's love life, however, is almost nil. She often intimidates men because of her degree.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:31 pm
The World That Once Was

Keirro

Keirro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:35 pm
Who are These Guys?

Illusionary
Aure
I worry about this one. Something tells me that she's trouble
*growls*
Ayame
Very sweet girl. I hope the best for her and her guardian
*blink*

Evelyn
She and her guardian seem like very nice people.
*stare* *twitches ear*

Other
Silver
Well, um, Silver and I seem to really enjoy each other's presence.
=D!
Kumoru
He seems like a very controlled and patient man. I owe this man an apology for Ranis's behaviour
BAH! *growls*

NPCS

Gary
Keirro's Ex. He recently baptized the boy without Keirro's permission.
a
Anne
Keirro's flamboyant and outspoken mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:36 pm
Time Line

may
Ranis became a toddler!

4-25-2007
Whoa! This mist has a baby in it! O.x
4-13-2007
Keirro and Gary discover something strange in Keirro's closet.  

Keirro

Keirro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:39 pm
Images

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:39 pm
Presents

Keirro

Keirro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:49 pm
Songs That Inspire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:51 pm
p.12  

Keirro

Keirro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:52 pm
My Will

Should something happen to me and I am unable to rp Ranis I would very much like for him to be rehomed in a writing contest. I trust Ever's and Zige's judgement.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:09 am
Voices From a Distant Past

Tebya soblaznil ya prekrasnoy nadezhdoy Vernut' nash semeynyiy ochag.

I tempted you with the wonderful hope
Of returning our home.

What is this I'm sensing? It is so farmiliar. It calls out to me like it is my relation.
Yet, I feel elation
To know that somewhere in the darkness there is salvation!
Christ is my Lord
and he will help me crush my enemies without hesitation!

"Aaaaaaaaaahmen!" Finished Gary with a wide grin that reminded Keirro of a young child who just finished an art project. She hated rap; even more so, she hated "christian Rap". She clapped her hand unenthusiastically and gave Gary a half hearted smile.

"It needs work." she sighed.

She didn't want to lose this one. She had been searching far and wide for that one man who wasn't afraid of her profession and Gary had been doing so well with fulfilling all of her other requirements as well. She brought out her mental list:

He cooked.
He was good looking.
He was intelligent.
He didn't care about her degree.
He wasn't interested in having kids. (so he said)
He had good teeth.
No tattoos.

But there was one thing that bothered Keirro about this man. Well, it was a few things, really:

He was a black man who wore dreadlocks and rapped. How stereotypical could one get? Then there was the meat thing. He ate loads of almost raw meat. Finally, he was a deeply spiritual man.

"I need to freshen up, Gary." said Keirro as she walked out of her living room. She walked into her room and opened the closet door to fetch a new pair of shoes to wear for dinner. She opened the closet and nearly jumped out of her skin.

There was a black hole in her closet. The hairs on Keirro's neck stood on end. After a brief second, she realized that it was a revolving image of a black hole.

No chto zhe nam delat', kak byit'?Kak vse ispravit', zyabyit'?
Pyitat'sya vernut' nyel'zhya, Togo, chto vzyala zyemlya.

She had been hearing singing and talking in her head for the past two hours. Either Gary was pretending to not notice or Keirro was finally losing it. She decided to call Gary into her room. The young man walked in with a curious look on his face.

"Look in my closet." said Keirro.
"You gotta say please." he replied, leaning in the doorway to Keirro's room.
"Okay, please." replied Keirro with a sigh.
"All right, let's see," Gary looked inside. "Your shoes need organizing."
Keirro growled, her golden eyes burning.
"Okay, okay! There's a singing black hole in your closet." said Gary.
"You can hear it? How long have you heard it? Why didn't you say anything?" Keirro growled.
"I thought it was your stereo." Gary laughed. Keirro rolled her eyes.
"At least I'm not going crazy." she sighed. That was a big relief.
"We could both be going crazy, I've read about it. Maybe this is all one big hallucination. You, me, and Mr. Swirly could all be someone else's dream." said Gary.
"Oh lord, not this argument. I hate people who believe in that s**t." snapped Keirro.
"Easy, easy. " said Gary as he started to rub Keirro's shoulders. Keirro got stressed out over such trivial things and yet she always played the role of a cool headed chick. Keirro sighed and enjoyed the back rub.
"How about this, I'll go cook some dinner and we'll have all the quantum psyhics debates about black holes that we could ever want." purred Gary. He reminded Keirro of a cat sometimes.  

Keirro

Keirro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:34 am
Dr. Wundt,

I have discovered a non-defined object that appears to be sentient.
I can best describe it psyhically as a swirling wisp of color and image. I once thought it had speaking ability, but it has not shown any signs of verbal communication since its discovery. It does not show any obvious expressions but it follows me constantly.

I am writing to you, my fellow Psychologist, for advice on how to study such an anomalous object. What stimuli would be appropriate and what signs should I look for to determine its intelligence and comprehension of its surroundings?

-Keirro

Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces