Reply Naruto Guild
AD for naruto rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:03 pm
Due to the rather lack luster performances in the rping around these parts lately I've decided to make a new rp. For those of you who remember Silly Genji's rps you remember that they were good, damn good. People actually posted paragraphs, not constant one liners.

Also, I'm so tired of seeing ******** everyone being in someway related to the Uchiha, or even stupider concepts like having a hybrid of the Sharingan and Baykugan through direct lineage of the two clans. Obviously if it could have happened that way, it would have happened already, get over yourselves. If it's going to happen it will be in a way that we haven't thought of.

The point is people, that this thing has gotten way out of control and we need to bring back good, quality, original character design and rping to this guild. And for god sakes, and actual storyline and time line. Enough of this 'hey, everyone pick a character and go, the rp will sort itself out' methods. Yeah sometimes there will not be any major events, those are called lulls, but there has to be some overall direction that the rp is moving in. Because if we don't, all the rpers will go elsewhere because for every one of them, there will be 5 num-nuts to counteract them.

So, go to the role play sub forum, find the rp thread I have taken the liberty of starting and look it over carefully. Then apply, put some effort into and you will be rewarded with a rp experience that you will enjoy and that will challenge you, cheap out and you'll get the boot. The best rps take more effort than the worst, which is we seem to have right now. I say, we try and change that. How about you?

and for all you people who keep asking what the rp story is and can't go to the sub forum, here's a link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8351393  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:32 am
Yes! Go role play, you good role players! Shoo... shoo!  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:58 pm
or all the good rps are already gone I guess. I got two replies and one of them didn't even get past the first sentence on story or rules before attempting to post a profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:13 am
You should send PMs to people. ^^ I'm so pumped up for this role play...  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Being that I'm suffering from trying to bend to the iron will of the RP rules over at 'Engi no Jutsu' (www.narutorp.com - Note: They really hate Gaia), I'd highly enjoy trying to help shape this idea into something cool.

Here's something: What time period should it be? Original, Shippuden, or...
perhaps even the 'Hyakuden Era' (the universe that Engi no Jutsu RPs in; basically, it's the world of Naruto taken 100 years past the storyline).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:43 pm
Well, if you want I would be interested. Always looking for new fun and ideas. Click on my siggy and you will see another Naruto rp I am in. It has my rp style and everything of the sort. Pm me if your interested.

Plus i am interested and unveiling Naruto character Chio, to different Rps. He is an orginal character I created that has similaritys to the Aburame clan but with a whole different twist and a different style of bugs. He is the most Orginal character I have ever thought of.

Like I said pm me on details of his character or if interested in me rping with you.  

`Renny

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:17 am
Well actually, my fanfiction typing hobby started out from me RPing Wolf's Rain and getting experience there. As it is, I don't really have time to juggle typing up so many story things at one time.

I can't exactly pop in every so often when I'm completely brain dead, can I? And what if I want to use the characters I made for the RP for my fanfictions?

And if I use my fanfiction OCs in the RP, then I might spill something I wouldn't want to, and the such...

I'm really sorry. xp .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:00 pm
alright, there are some questions here, but they can mostly be anwsered by looking at the thread info and rules.

I'll be posting my two characters profiles soon. Although I don't expect everyone to be to that par, I do hope most try, as I've said before, the more effort people put into their profiles, the better they will rp it and rp with others.

Once again, the rp thread in the rp sub-furom, called "founding the four"  

liz_bliz_inc

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:39 pm
Yay! Excitement for the survival of an awesome RP!

Hey, String Theory, was my application ok? You haven't replied to my messages so I was beginning to assume so...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:37 pm
I posted my profiles, you might want to look, as they are the set examples for what is the best desired profile.  

liz_bliz_inc

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:14 pm
So... what exactly does this story entail, perchance?

Also, for those of us who like to do Naruto RP outside of the guild, I'd greatly like to get folks interested in the story that my friend Moyayuki is starting up. Doesn't have a name, but with her in charge it's bound to be cool and fun (she's a fanfic diva, so you can imagine how badass her roleplay skillz can be - especially in terms of scene descriptions & character depth). She's currently looking for folks to RP as main characters (especially one of the sensei; but I have dibs on Iruka).

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26257499&page=2  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:10 pm
what the hell?

For starters, every time I say in a post that if you want info about the storyline and rules that the thread is in the roleplay subforum, someone else posts asking what it's all about. The thread name is Naruto: Founding the Five.

Also, what the ******** do you think you are doing? You come into a ad for my rp and try to advertise for your own? I looked at that thread and not only are you just handing out canon characters on asking, OoC chatter and posts of original character bios are as prevelant or more than IC posting and quite disorganized. The rp has little to no direction of rules to keep people in line. And on top of that, the average post is like a sentence or two.

Maybe if you rp was actual a well made one I wouldn't be so pissed.  

liz_bliz_inc

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:26 pm
WTF?

I simply wanted to know what the story is about, that was all. Jeez.

And making fun of my friend's RP, who's never done this sort of thing before, that was just cold. What part of "literate RP" don't you understand? She put that part in there to make sure no idiots joined the RP since it involves canon characters. Another thing, she wants it to be simple and entertaining (unlike those RPs with strict rules and such, which bugs her).

Allright, fine then. Forget that I advertised that RP all. *sigh* crying

I'm still behind you on your RP, though. And I apologize if I pissed you off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:28 am
String_Theory
I posted my profiles, you might want to look, as they are the set examples for what is the best desired profile.

Is that a hint to say I should redo my profile? o___.  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:12 am
Finora Lupin
String_Theory

Is that a hint to say I should redo my profile? o___.

Well I like seeing really nicely done profiles, but size is not always a hige concern. Some people have more story to tell about, I think one of my character's history's is about 2 times the size of the others.

But it is true that more detialed bios are bigger. I think that is more of an ideal for someone to shoot for, but I won't harp it it's not up to those standards, just if it's not up to snuf in general, like the person who posted their profile in the damn thread, that profile is a piece of crap.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff