Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
I was just banned from my guild..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirJanos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:55 pm
My vice captain banned me from my guild....... now? what? i lost my guild?
how can i get it back? my guild is Fallen Grace.... the person who took it is Twilight_Sora_123 ... the reason he said is coz he is changing it..so? without my permission ? it's my guild after all .. and he banned me... what can i do now? Any help from the admins and you guys? You know how much it hurts to lose something you worked so hard for.... sad sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:38 pm
Talk to a moderator about it.

In the future don't give ANYONE Vice Captain powers except for your mule accounts. Unless of course you know this person REALLY well.  

KaroUguu

Dangerous Hoarder

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

SirJanos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:35 pm
BlackKingX
Talk to a moderator about it.

In the future don't give ANYONE Vice Captain powers except for your mule accounts. Unless of course you know this person REALLY well.

which moderator?
plz and everyone else who wants to help ..pm me....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:47 pm
Sorry to hear you lost your guild, and yea like BlackKingX said just go find a mod who can take care of your problem. Besides now you've only got mods to rely on, and well they are the only ones who can get you the guild again.  

Doll van de Doden

SirJanos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:59 am
yeah but which mod?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:09 am
SirJanos
yeah but which mod?

what if i trick the vice??  

SirJanos

`Paintbrush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:21 am
That sucks. I only keep my closest freinds my VCs. I wish I could help  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:42 am
yeah i can understand how it feels to be vice capn. one day i logged onto my guild and found out, omg. i have vice capn powers! i wanted to mess around with everything! i could delete posts, edit them, move forums! it was like being a step below a god! this person felt like they had unlimited power...talk to the capn... or unless you are the capn  

DumberDan

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:22 pm
You're pretty much screwed surprised Nothing you can do. The only thing you can do is talk to the VC.

While this is not against ANY of the rules, it is generally frowned upon by the guild community. Sorry but there is nothing you can do but talk to him surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:55 pm
Actually a lot of mods are pro-purchase owners. Meaning they believe if they guild is taken unfairly from the person who originally owned it, or bought it. The person who took it will get banned, and the original owner will get it back. Though it all boils down to who you ask and how lucky you are.  

Doll van de Doden

Femmunition

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:15 am
(Fementality)
Hey Janos, long time no see. xD.

Talk to a gaian moderator about it, talk to the current Captain or do you have any Vice-Captains from your guild who'd be willing to steal it back for you? Technically it's not stealing if you originally owned the guild and he stole it from you.

I think this is a list of gaian mods that handle GGN forum and guild problems..
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum_moderators.php?f=-1  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:57 pm
churrlo
You're pretty much screwed surprised Nothing you can do. The only thing you can do is talk to the VC.

While this is not against ANY of the rules, it is generally frowned upon by the guild community. Sorry but there is nothing you can do but talk to him surprised

Lapen

meshuisbored

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:48 am
Doll van de Doden
Actually a lot of mods are pro-purchase owners. Meaning they believe if they guild is taken unfairly from the person who originally owned it, or bought it. The person who took it will get banned, and the original owner will get it back. Though it all boils down to who you ask and how lucky you are.

yeah, but you know what? they dont care i spent 2 months trying to get my guild back by talking to mods and you know what they said? theres nothing they cant do because the VC sold it to another person there goes my money and guild  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:03 pm
It can be a long process, but there is a way you can get guilds back. Talk to one of these moderators (provided in a link, but I will post them here anyway):
Nana_Wing
Eve Ill Zeeb Ra
Loki omg!
~Alechsa~
WindowOpener

Window is a nice guy, and so are the rest. It depends upon each individual situation on weather you can get your guild back or not. I have seen one case where the person that took the guild (supposedly) had many PMs from the old captain saying that the guild was to be given to the VC. The VC took the guild over, having permission. Some time later, the old captain demanded the guild back, saying he never gave the VC permission to take the guild over. He even threatened to fill out a hacked thread, saying that the VC hacked him. Large mess.

In the end, I think the VC kept the guild, because it was given to her. Not sure on this part. Basically put, the mods can sometimes have quiet the mess to sort out.  

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:53 am
That stinks. Now, I just HAD to take a guild from the captain becaue the captain was hacked and the hacker was trying to sell the guild. Good thing I did too, the guy is still trying to sell another of the guilds in Chatterbox, and we are having aproblem with that!  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff