Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Let's post pictures of our SM stuff! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:26 pm
Well, I thought I'd give this a shot. Just post pictures of all the Sailor Moon stuff you own --- manga, dolls, costumes--- anything!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:30 pm
User Image
I just bought these today. Well, minus issues 34 and 35. I got those six years ago.

User Image
User Image
User Image

As you can see, I'm lacking book 9 from the Infinity Arc, the special book 11, and 2 from the Starts Arc. :'(

I'll post my dolls later.  

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Mrs DelaRosa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:45 pm
Kelso
User Image
I just bought these today. Well, minus issues 34 and 35. I got those six years ago.

User Image
User Image
User Image

As you can see, I'm lacking book 9 from the Infinity Arc, the special book 11, and 2 from the Starts Arc. :'(

O.o Where did you get those? And how much $$ ?? You said you bought them today right?
I've been searching for those exact ones, but I can't find them anywhere!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:53 am
I bought issues 7,9,11, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, and 32 at my local comic store. 50 cents each. Amazing, isn't it?  

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:42 am
Kelso
I bought issues 7,9,11, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, and 32 at my local comic store. 50 cents each. Amazing, isn't it?

Wow... That's amazingly cheap. I would have definitely bought them too. I wish I had a comic store like that around where I live. I have all of the manga from, like, tokyo pop or whoever does those but the longer ones with the less pages and stuff. I only have 4 of those. I always wondered if they had those anywhere.. Hmm.. Well, it's good for you. That was a cool deal.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:26 pm
Kelso

You are so lucky!! Where do you live, maybe I could contact them and have them ship them to me. (You can PM me if you'd like, so it's not public.) I called all the comic book places here, and no one has them!  

Mrs DelaRosa

Crimson_Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:11 pm
These are some of the pics that i have of all of them together:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:18 pm
Now some of the two love birds:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Crimson_Nyx

hoshinoame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:26 pm
Kelso

That is amazing! I will have to check out my local comic book store sometime soon.^^ I will also post a pic of my Sailor Moon collection soon. I have all of the manga, some novels, some card collections, and some other things like a Luna P jewelry box. Hopefully I can find that one...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:32 pm
MrsDelaRosa
Kelso

You are so lucky!! Where do you live, maybe I could contact them and have them ship them to me. (You can PM me if you'd like, so it's not public.) I called all the comic book places here, and no one has them!

Well I basically bought all that was left. XD  

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Alexandria LeClair

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Kelso

O___O I'm sorry, but the owner of that store is a little nutso! The english sailor moon issues go for MUCH more than .50 a piece! They could've made a little more money >_> Lol. That is very surprising... obviously they didn't know waht they were worth, but I guess that's good for you, nn? Hehe.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:21 pm
Kelso
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

oh wow that is so cool I would love to have what you have right now  

Phoenix_17

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That covers up my basement window. It was a gift from a friend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Two of my most prized possessions. If you look closely you can also see some sailor moon (subbed) episodes on vhs.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:44 pm
!WARNING - IMAGE HEAVY!

Now that my sister brought my digital camera back to my apartment, I've had a chance to take some shots of the Sailor Moon merchandise I have! ^-^

User Image
This is a shot of my shelf above my computer. Here you see my...

*Sailor Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Black Lady keychains
*Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter bottle caps, (thanks to Ebay, Tuxie is coming in the mail from Japan to join'em! heart ),
*Reprinted Japanese Sailor Moon manga collection I-XII w/2 special books
*Pachi pachi cute Tuxie
*Sailor Moon Original, R, and SuperS DVD set, and the R and S movies.

User Image
I have had these posters since I was 11, 12 years old! I'm 21 now! sweatdrop I had other very pretty ones of Usagi, but they are lost to me crying

User Image
Sailor Stars wall scroll... *leers at the Starlights* I came across this completely by chance (or WAS it?) at a store in my area called "Phase ID." That's also where I purchased the 5 keychains/figures. I went in there on a whim and totally freaked when I saw it! You can't find any BSSM stuff around Buffalo anymore! cry

User Image
My meager Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon manga collection from Mixx/Tokyo Pop waaaay back in the day! I've had these puppies since the days they came out >_> I also had the first Sailor Moon Dream Arc novel Mixx put out, but I threw that out back when I thought I was never going to get back into Sailor Moon again *snort*

User Image
User Image
Manga artbooks *pets and loves them* I don't know how in the world I'm going to get the rest of 'em, though... neutral

User Image
A Sailor Moon Anthology Doujinshi I recently purchased from Ebay called "Moon Fight!" Volumes I, II, and III. IV and V are on the way! whee These doujinshi are as funny as they are random! Any true Sailor Moon fan would appreciate and praise the parodies inside!

User Image
Vol. I of a Sailor Moon doujinshi anthology called "Lunatic Party." It's funny and random, but also not suitable for minors due to certain content *cough* xd Vol. V and VI are on their way!

User Image
These doujinshis are my pride and joy right now! The one to the left is "Sailor Moon R THE MOVIE" and the one to the right is "Heart Voice!" They were done by the circle Hello World! The art is so beautiful 3nodding And the gag stories/parodies are hi-larious! I'm definitely adding more to my collection!

User Image
This doujinshi just arrived in the mail today! xp It's "Twilight of the Moon Myths" by PINK*DELICIOUS and Seikimatsu Children. I probably should have taken a picture of the cover instead of the back; the cover art is beautiful and refined, while the inside art is beautiful and sketchy smile I knew I had to buy it when I also saw it was part of a story covering the Silver Millenium!

Lastly...

User Image
My Sailor Stars DVD set that came this week 4laugh I bought it off Ebay; And whaddya know? I'm 99.9% sure that it's pirated *sigh*

Whelp, that's it for now!

Alexandria LeClair

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:06 am
I'm going to post what I have later on today. I can't at the moment since I have stuff to do. Plus, it's going to take a while since I have a lot of Sailor Moon stuff. sweatdrop  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff