Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
My sim is a naughty girl. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:13 pm
I had this college student. Her name is Lauren Riza (im bad wih names).
Well she did a woohoo with her college professor. Then she did one with another person in her dorm. She met another guy in the dorm, and made-out with him all the time.

Well she graduated and she got engaged to the one she always made-out with. She contiuned to woohoo with the ex-dorm mate. She then went on a date with her ex-prof. and woohooed 3 times in a dressing room.

One of her fears is to get married to her fiance......I'm thinking about making her get caught.

So do you have any naughty sims?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:47 pm

Spank her!

Greenzally

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:05 am
I have nothing like that. I try to steer clear of romance love triangle things. I was playing a family the other day that were supposed to be a happy and harmonious family. I invited the headmaster over and noticed that getting the mother to flirt with him increased the schmooze points. I forgot the husband was at home didn't I? Just as she was flirting with the head the husband walked in and instantly became furious with both Sims. The daughter saw it too so she began to hate her mother too. It took all of spring and part of summer to get their relationship back on track.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 am

OHHHHH!

Lovely, lovely, lovely.
Bloody scandaaaal. I love them just as much as you do... I feel guilty when I screw up their lives, but.. well. xd

Greenzally

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:33 pm
I've decided to make her get married to the guy...but continue to have multiple affairs, maybe even some lesbian ones. And her husband could have affairs with the women Lauren is cheating on him with eek

I will have a soap opera going in that neighboor hood.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:44 pm
-gigglez- TONS!  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

athena08905

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:00 pm
I hate when the slutty wife gets angry when the husband flirts with a girl...wish it was more realistic like "eh, why should I care that he does that...I totally have more action than him..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:03 pm
I had a male sim once who was happily married and had two kids. Then he fell in love with a man and moved to live with him. His wife still came to visit him every now and then and they even made out in the couch and the other guy didin't even get mad about it. xp

I some times create these kind of "drama" but usually my sims have boringly normal relationships. There are occasions when the other one of the lesbian family has gotten pregnant with a fling. This was of course before I got the inteenimator, wich makes it easier to make babies. rofl  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:16 am
Once my sim graduates, I'm gonna get her to marry Malcolm Landgraab so she can get his really nice house. Unfortunately, Mr. Landgraab makes unbelievably ugly children, so she'll just have an affair with Mr. Big. I'm sooo baaaad, mwa hahaha, no I'm not. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:27 pm
Miranda Capp.

Vidcund Curious got her pregnant when she was a teen. They got married and she had twins, Derek and Delilah.

Vidcund then got alien-pregnant and had triplets, Kamaria, Luna, and Koray.

Miranda got pregnant with Vidcund again, and while she was pregnant, she woohoo'd with Don Lothario [married to Cassandra Goth] and Herb Oldie [ew.] And Herb's wife, Coral, and his adopted daughter, Claire, were both home when this happened. And they broke up. Herb was moved to the "Home for Useless Elders" and Coral married Consort Capp... and they're going to adopt another child the next time I get to play them.

Oh... and if you wonder about Miranda's pregnancy, she had quads. Two boys, two girls.

Nina Caliente, also's quite 'naughty'. She was to marry Johnny Smith, because she was pregnant with his baby. But she left him at the alter. She ran off and had the baby alone [Her name is Valencia, and she'll be a child soon], and Johnny married Angela Pleasant instead. Nina then married Kent Capp, and they had a son together, Javan. And then... they both cheated: Nina with Daniel Pleasant, and Kent with a nanny. They broke up, and Daniel broke up with Mary-Sue. Nina married Daniel, and is expecting his child.

surprised All from memory, that was.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:02 am
AnnoyingEvil1
Miranda Capp.

Vidcund Curious got her pregnant when she was a teen. They got married and she had twins, Derek and Delilah.

Miranda got pregnant with Vidcund again, and while she was pregnant, she woohoo'd with Don Lothario [married to Cassandra Goth] and Herb Oldie [ew.] And Herb's wife, Coral, and his adopted daughter, Claire, were both home when this happened. And they broke up. Herb was moved to the "Home for Useless Elders" and Coral married Consort Capp... and they're going to adopt another child the next time I get to play them.

Oh... and if you wonder about Miranda's pregnancy, she had quads. Two boys, two girls.

Nina Caliente, also's quite 'naughty'. She was to marry Johnny Smith, because she was pregnant with his baby. But she left him at the alter. She ran off and had the baby alone [Her name is Valencia, and she'll be a child soon], and Johnny married Angela Pleasant instead. Nina then married Kent Capp, and they had a son together, Javan. And then... they both cheated: Nina with Daniel Pleasant, and Kent with a nanny. They broke up, and Daniel broke up with Mary-Sue. Nina married Daniel, and is expecting his child.

What neighbourhood did the first one happen in? I thought Curious was from Strangetown, Lothario was from Pleasantview and Capp was from Veronaville (haven't played in ages so might have forgotten) Is there a way to put them all together?

Also, what aspiration and personality is the best for making things like this happen? It sounds interesting, I want to try it xd I got bored because I had no expansions and my families did nothing interesting...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:25 am
oh i had this girl named Kait and when she was a teen she fell pregnant with another teen (Jamie) and they were in love, well she ahd the child (Emma) and Kait grew up into an adult well she feel in love with another sim and they were to be wed n the front yard and as random sims seemily walk past and "attend" the wedding who had to turn up but JAMIE and Kait and Dustin(the guy) kissed at the alter Jamie didnt do anythign and then without my control Kait rusn to Jamie and leaps into his arms and now KAit and Dustin's relationship is fading but they are still married and it's takign ages for Dustin to liek Kait again -___-"  

` D ! N O S A U R

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:46 pm
Carnivorous Herbivore
AnnoyingEvil1
Miranda Capp.

What neighbourhood did the first one happen in? I thought Curious was from Strangetown, Lothario was from Pleasantview and Capp was from Veronaville (haven't played in ages so might have forgotten) Is there a way to put them all together?

Also, what aspiration and personality is the best for making things like this happen? It sounds interesting, I want to try it xd I got bored because I had no expansions and my families did nothing interesting...

Its in my custom neighborhood, Glory Coast. I moved all the families into the lots and houses, then put them in the new neighborhood. Anyway... best aspiration to use is romance, and I don't think personality matters... make them outgoing and nice, I guess?

And you were right on where all the families originally hail from.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:21 am
I used to have a housewife with several lovers. She even had twins with one of them. The husband didn't know about anyone of them. He just didn't acknowledge the kids as his own. She got caught to her older daughters several times. I lost her and all my other sims when I had to install the whole game again :l
User Image

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

PyroLillyoftheMoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:09 am
Nothing quite that bad but I do like screwing with their lives and it is fun, I have been told that people would hate me as their sim creator ^.^

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff