Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Bella becoming a vampire Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minako~Akira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:55 pm
if Bella was to become a vampire wat do u guys think her special powers will become??  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:39 pm
The power to not trip every other step. ;D

Edit:

Sorry, that was dumb. D:

I agree with Happy Slap, though, too. :3 I also can't wait for Bella to become a vampire.

Reels

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:10 pm
i was thinking that she could be able to see emotions, because she seems to be able to a lot of that without powers, you can see when you read the books, she reads someone's face to see what they are feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:05 pm
Hmmm, thats a good question.  

MissMeghanMMM

Happy Slap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:22 pm
Minako~Akira
if Bella was to become a vampire wat do u guys think her special powers will become??

Well she is already immuned to any vampires powers having to with the mind. It's like she has a brick wall surrounding her brain. Maybe she can dissable other vampires.. I dont know.. I hope we will be able to find out in eclipse... I want her to become a vampire..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:02 pm
Actually, I was thinking right along the lines of Happy Slap.
I think she'd be immune to the vampire powers so much so
that it would be able to be used against others.

That'd be nifty!

TiredOracle

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:02 am
Lovely Liar
Actually, I was thinking right along the lines of Happy Slap.
I think she'd be immune to the vampire powers so much so
that it would be able to be used against others.

That'd be nifty!

I second that! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:39 am
Happy Slap
Minako~Akira

Well she is already immuned to any vampires powers having to with the mind. It's like she has a brick wall surrounding her brain. Maybe she can dissable other vampires.. I dont know.. I hope we will be able to find out in eclipse... I want her to become a vampire..

Disabling powers sounds like a very good power to have especially when it come to dealing with Jane's wicked power.  

GoldenCoffee

Dapper Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Well at first when I was thinking about it after finishing Twilight I figured she'd be comletely invincible to everything, but now that I think about it I think that she will probably just be even more clutzy. I mean, Edward did say that the theory was that the special abilities were enhanced features of your personality from your human life! But either one of those is my guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:54 pm
yeah I agree with you i mean i think she would be more clutzy but i also think that maybe one of her powers would be like some force field that blocks things physically since she can stop mental powers with an invisible force field in her mind you know.  

Crimson_Nyx

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:52 pm
because of her klumsiness i think she will get levetation powers, so she can create destruction before she gets near ir lol. they did say that your most powerful quality becomes your power (i dont have the exact sentence n my tongue right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:42 pm
hmmm...I tought mind controal, 'cause her mind is so differnt...just a thought I think that would be kinda cool....but just not for Edward!!!! wink  

XxDicaxXxNightmareXx

vampiress123456

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:34 pm
Well she is immune to every talent except alices. I don't know what her power will be  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:37 pm
Well guys i have an idea. It's not about bella's power but it's about her becoming a vampire. Well an eclipse is when the sun dissappears. Maybe that means that bella will become a vampire. Because in the book edward refuses to damn bella to an eternal NIGHT. so she will probably become a vampire in the next book  

vampiress123456

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:52 am
Most likely, her power will be that no one will be able to use their power on her.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff