Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 351 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The prisoners tell Suigetsu Juugo is going to kill him, which makes him angry.

Sasuke and Juugo fight; Juugo is angry that Sasuke can copy his moves (he says like Kimimaro, which makes no sense to me)

Suigetsu comes in and starts fighting with Juugo.

Sasuke threatens to kill them both with a big snake if they don't stop.

Juugo turns normal, and is very scared.

Karin, having done nothing else, explains that Juugo doesn't actually want to kill anyone, and can't control himself when he goes into murderous rages.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:04 pm
I'm starting to like this Juugo guy, but that ''OH LAWD ITZ SASKE I s**t BRICKS'' part just played against him. =/
Why'd he tremble against Sasuke and his Sharingan when he has another bloodline who could be as powerful as his?

Pekora

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:58 pm
All my normal sites don't have it translated... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:41 pm
nintendonerd
All my normal sites don't have it translated... cry

Try google-ing for them.  

Pekora

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:47 pm
The translated scanlations should be out tommorow though..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:27 pm
Juugo said nothing about Sasuke and kimimaro copying his moves. He said that Sasuke is the strongest person he's seen with the cursed seal since Kimimaro.  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:54 pm
Okay, so I just read the translated version (they came out today), and I'm disappointed yet again that Karin didn't do a thing. It's like another fan-girl! I really want something to convince me that she's not just gonna stand there, especially with the caption on the title-page of the chapter.

"For Sasuke to have chosen her, she must be among the strongest kunoichi."

Juugo got scared because of the amount of Sasuke's killer intent...and the snakes helped out, too. xD.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:22 pm
That is going to be one dysfunctional team! I don’t know what Sasuke has up his sleeve but he’s going to have to really pull his weight to get anything accomplished with those guys.  

Classic Black Sheep

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Nephite Warrior
Juugo said nothing about Sasuke and kimimaro copying his moves. He said that Sasuke is the strongest person he's seen with the cursed seal since Kimimaro.
Oops.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:32 pm
Classic Black Sheep
That is going to be one dysfunctional team! I don’t know what Sasuke has up his sleeve but he’s going to have to really pull his weight to get anything accomplished with those guys.

He has snakes up them apparently.

Karin seems so much like Sakura, with the whole "Sasuke is so kewl!!!"  

Mr._Stabby

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:42 pm
He refered to Sasuke and Kimimaro as copies because they both have the cursed seal.

This was a really awsome chapter. Suigetsu made me laugh yet again. And its awsome seeing him in action. Sasuke looking cool as ever.

Anybody else notice freaken huge juugo is?

Oh the hit to the next chapter!!! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:57 pm
Frostman
Anybody else notice freaken huge juugo is?

He did look HUGE!!! eek

He looked as though he towered over everyone.

As for Suigetsu, he has done it yet again. He made me laugh and he kicked major a**. Sasuke on the other hand was kick a**, that whole killer intent scene was awesome. I would messed myself if I was in that situation. Karin is starting to piss me of though, she hasn't done a single thing since being with the group. Now I am starting to doubt her and hate her.  

`Renny

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:09 am
Mr._Stabby
Classic Black Sheep

He has snakes up them apparently.

Karin seems so much like Sakura, with the whole "Sasuke is so kewl!!!"
Except for that part where she's a huge b***h, and Sakura isn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:34 am

o3o  

Pekora

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:57 am
ninja I, like Peko, am starting to like Juugo. He's freaking awesome and he hasn't even used his full curse seal level two form yet. I can't wait until he releases it all. ninja  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games