Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What time is it? Its time for DRAGula!: NEW CONTEST Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:38 am
New Contest!

Its time to bend those genders

Isobel has a little too much gold lying around, so she's getting generous and deciding to surrender it to some of the wonderful people on the GG guild. But, she's not quite generous enough to just hand it out. If you want some, you're going to have to work for it.

So, in order to judge who's deserving (and desperate) enough for the prizes, she's holding a Dragula contest.

Simply put, it's cross dressing with a goth theme to it.

Guys, dig out your spike heals and eyeshadow, girls route around for a mourning suit and top hat, its gender-bending time!

Now, understandably, it may take a little coaxing for (some) members to post pictures of themselves, so there is quite a bit of a prize at stake here (so to speak)

Grand Prize: 4,000g
1st runner up: 2,500g
2nd runner up: 1,500g

Winner put to guild vote

You will be judged on:
originality
creativity
convincing portrayal of opposite gender (but you don't have to look exactly like the real deal!)

Rules:
Anyone can enter so long as they're a member
10 entrants
no double entries
PG-13 content!
YOU DON'T NEED TO HIDE LUMPS AND BUMPS YOU CAN'T REMOVE WITHOUT SURGERY!
have fun with your entry!

The contestants!:

1) Charmed_Raven
User Image

2) I2aeth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3) Maggoty Anne
User Image

4)Athiel
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:46 pm
*sigh* none of my girl clothes are gothy so i won't enter sad
but i will voulenter to help ya out smile  

ketchakik

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:53 pm
If I can find a suit...

I might enter.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:38 pm
Do we have to look like the sex we're dressing up as? Cuz.... I'm no flatsy.... sweatdrop  

Byrn_in_hel

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:40 pm
I'm an ugly man as is D:

I'd hate to think what I'd be like as a woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:14 pm
....im gonna cross-dress
on the last day of high school...
wierd huh  

Kyru Sadaki

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:00 pm
This sounds fun!

*Dreamer begins to rummage through her jabots, poet shirts, and frock coats, looking for somthing good to wear*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:06 pm
I wish I could make a skirt for my boyfriend and convince him to join this guild... heart  

EvFaerAshlynn

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:33 pm
I already cross dress a lot, wouldn't be to different for me. I can't get pictures onto my computer well, so I probably won't enter. I'll try though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:17 pm
Could I be a part of the panel? I want to be involved in this but I don't like pictures of myself.  

nerdlover08

xxgothvampirexx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:51 pm
Lets get to the pictures!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:03 pm
I would only give it a shot if I shaved and got acquainted with using makeup (the only facially effeminate quality I have is pretty eyes sweatdrop )... but *sigh* Athiel would lay me to waste anyway. gonk  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:17 am
Byrn_in_hel
Do we have to look like the sex we're dressing up as? Cuz.... I'm no flatsy.... sweatdrop

Just be *relatively* convincing (*seen more than a few guys in drag with visible chest hair o.O*) , as in guys with no mass amounts of stubble (though if it's a proudly grown beard I'm willing to make exceptions for a goth bearded 'lady' xd ) and it would be pretty cruel of me to penalise someone for what nature gave them 3nodding

Though, with cunning camera shots, binding (ouch!!) and well cut or loose clothes it is quite amazing what you could hide 3nodding

GilAskan
I'm an ugly man as is D:

I'd hate to think what I'd be like as a woman.

You'd be amazing of some of the shockers I see :p particularly the one in the mirror each morning gonk

Beauty is not a requirement!!

Dead Ed
I would only give it a shot if I shaved and got acquainted with using makeup (the only facially effeminate quality I have is pretty eyes sweatdrop )... but *sigh* Athiel would lay me to waste anyway. gonk

*laughs* read above razz and if I can somehow manage make-up any guy can xd
... Athiel makes me depressed; he looks more girlsome than I do eek crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:17 am
Isobel Bellamy
New Contest!

Its time to bend those genders

Isobel has a little too much gold lying around, so she's getting generous and deciding to surrender it to some of the wonderful people on the GG guild. But, she's not quite generous enough to just hand it out. If you want some, you're going to have to work for it.

So, in order to judge who's deserving (and desperate) enough for the prizes, she's holding a Dragula contest.

Simply put, it's cross dressing with a goth theme to it.

Guys, dig out your spike heals and eyeshadow, girls route around for a mourning suit and top hat, its gender-bending time!

Now, understandably, it may take a little coaxing for (some) members to post pictures of themselves, so there is quite a bit of a prize at stake here (so to speak)

Grand Prize: 4,000g
1st runner up: 2,500g
2nd runner up: 1,500g

There is an entry fee of 300g

Winner is to be judged by a 4-person pannel of guild members (please volunteer if you wish to be on it, all judges are prohibited entry to contest however), on a one-person-vote basis, with a thread vote counting as two votes.

Pannel members must be trustworthy members of the guild, known and vouched for by crew members to avoid muling

You will be judged on:
originality
creativity
convincing portrayal of opposite gender (but you don't have to look exactly like the real deal!)

Rules:
Anyone can enter so long as they're a member
10 entrants
no double entries
PG-13 content!
have fun with your entry!

If I can get my hands on an outfit I will enter  

Devils_lilboy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:29 am
You'll have my entry this weekend.