Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lobster Shovers United

Back to Guilds

We shove lobsters 

Tags: lobsters, seafood, pooping, oregon 

Reply #37- W E L C O M E !!! Make you 1st post here & introduce yourself...
♪♫♪♫ Introduce yourselves ♪♫♪♫ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

Erudoa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:41 pm
Hi and welcome to the guild! My name is SumBoDi. If you are too lazy to type in 7 letters you can always call me sum, I don't mind. I was thinking about introducing myself, so here I go:

SumBoDi
I'm from Queensland, Australia and I'm 15. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes, and I am left handed (FREAK! kill him!). Sports is not one of my strong points so I just do other things, like draw random pictures, whatever I feel like doing.

I have a brother and two sisters and around 5 pet fish. My star sign is Libra and I started playing gaia around 7 months ago. My favourite number is 23 and my favourite colour is blue.

Ok I think I have told you enough... Now it is your turn. Tell us about yourself!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:50 am
I am from Half Moon Bay CA in the USA a small beach town near San Fransisco i am 14 i enjoy swimming playing my bass and playing gaia!  

Flateyrarhreppur
Captain

moongirl23
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:56 am
HI! i am Jenny i go to a boarding school in England i am 16 i love hanging out with my friends at our favorite cafes and hangouts i do track and field i am ok at that i also enjoy playing gaia and that about it! talk to you all later! ooh yea butheadbob is my brother!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:17 am
I guess I should Introduce myself, since I just joined XDD My name is Jasmine, but you can call me Skye or Jazmo. Either is fine by me! ^^ I'm from the East Midlands in teh UK, though I really don't like where I live. My hobbies include picking up crap from Gaia Towns, playing Jigsaws and WordBump, playing Guitar, playing Piano, watching cartoons and browsing Gaia and DeviantART. So uh... HAI! ^^  

Devil-x-Driver_666

Rivers _of_ Blood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:33 am
i there my name is rachel i am 20 years old i live in east lancahire england uk , i perfur to live in a forest in the kingdom of dragons tho.

As well as gaia i spend most of my time on myspace and if you would like to see a pic of me follow the link
arrow http://www.myspace.com/drakens_sleeping_angel
you will find pic's of me and my boyfriend who i met here on gaia hes from Manchester so thats cool we have been going out for 1 year and 4 months his username is Drake407 heeeheee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:42 am
Wazzup I'm Karlie and 13!! I live in Colorado, US.I enjoy gaia and love helping!!!  

Razzleberry pie
Crew

Mini_fairy_1991

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:21 am
Hello all! you can call me debo , I'm 15 and I like Guilds heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:54 am
Hi everyone! My Name Is Rosalynn. I'm 19. I Like To Write Poems/Songs. Check out my journal, tell me what you think! I ♥ Stop Motion, Dirtbikes and Video Games. Batman is my Superman ♥ My Favorite Band Is Sublime. I'm Proud To Admit I'm A Star Wars Geek. I'm In College, Going For Nursing.
Hmm That's Pretty Much My Life heart .... I Have Pics On My Gaia Profile *WARNING* May Cause Eye Damage whee  

Kitrail

TehSaibot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:13 am
Hello I'm Saibot from portugal and I have 20 years old  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:50 am
I'm Alex. Male. 18. 'nough said.  

`Fenix
Crew

YT PuppyDogChan

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:20 pm
Hiyas! I'm Yasmine but you can call me Kari. I have brown hair with red and blonde highlights and my blood type is O. I'm a female in the U.S.A and in the sate of New Jersey. I'm right handed and I love yaoi! (yays!) I like to draw and go on youtube on my spare time and I like to sing but I choose not to because I think I'm bad at singing. I have a big sister and a mom and dad. I have an annoying pet parakeet whom I wish could die. I'm a Leo and my chinese zodiac symbol is the year of the dog. I like the number 5 even though I hate odd numbers and my favorite color is red. (and I like Gaara from Naruto! Woooot!) Oh yeah and I have brown eyes with a little bluish gray in them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:03 pm
HI!
User Image

This is me.
I live in Iowa.
Its not much fun. But Prom is coming up!
YAY!
I'm 17.
I eat lots of foods.
I have a cat, he's a homo. -for real-
My dog stinks to high hell.
I love my boyfriend.

MadamOvary

Hygienic Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

CocoKitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:12 pm
Hello I'm Heather I just turned 15. I have blone hair, greenish blue eyes and I'm around 5'4-ish and on the slim side I guess.
I am left handed and have a cat and three dogs and a parakeet named Tom who is a girl, go figure. I love music Rock, Metal, Rock Alternative and some Punk and Techno. I like Art and Poetry and I like to draw and write when the mood hits me. I love to chat and make new friends so if anyone ever sees me on feel free to PM me. Woah! I said heapS!
Kayso thas all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:14 pm
User Image
This is me twisted
This says it all... pirate  

PrincessDarkFire

Engel der Musik
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:57 pm
My name is Winter and i'm 15 from Virginia!

User Image
This is me!!  
#37- W E L C O M E !!! Make you 1st post here & introduce yourself...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games