Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
Do you know any nin related things movie/tv wise? Do tell. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So do you know any I don't.
  Of course I do.
  Nope sorry you named all the ones I know.
  Trent is involved in movies??!!?
  Just here for the gold.
View Results

The Natural Born Killer

Questionable Sex Symbol

12,275 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:47 pm
I know there's many, i just don't think i know them all. Please enlighten me biggrin .
Movies I Know:

• Underworld
  • Final Destination
  • Lost Highway
  • Natural Born Killers
  • Prayer of the rollerboys
  • The Fan
  • Man on Fire.
  • The Crow
  • Resident Evil.
  • Se7en
  • Light of Day
  • Doom
  • Tomb Raider
  • Broken
  • The Trailer of 300

TV Shows I Know:

• The Simpsons

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:39 pm
Natural Born Killers.

I'm tired of people asking me what album Burn is on.  

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

Oni Ufarion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:52 am
Prayer of the rollerboys. Head like a hole featured in it. You can also catch Closer remixes in the movie The Fan. Also clips from NIN in Man on Fire.
Also the cover Dead Souls by NIN on The Crow soundtrack. Also a piece from the Wish remix on Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:27 am
David Fincher's 'Se7en'. The credits sequence includes a remix of 'Closer' created just for the film. Pretty awesome.  

Veeling

KumoriShin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:47 pm
"Reznor appeared as a member of the fictional band The Problems in the film Light of Day" wikipedia

I've been trying to find this movie everywhere but most of the stores tell me its only out in VHS  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:00 pm
there wa a movieabout the 7 deadly sins and a closer remix was in there  

Raven heero

Veeling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Raven heero
there wa a movieabout the 7 deadly sins and a closer remix was in there

Uh, yes. Se7en, I mentioned it up above.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:04 pm
Veeling
David Fincher's 'Se7en'. The credits sequence includes a remix of 'Closer' created just for the film. Pretty awesome.

It's Closer (precursor) and it was on the Closer to God single. And it wasn't made for the movie, They used it without permission. That's why it's not on the Se7en soundtrack.  

Crew

DistortedSolar

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:17 am
Well, not really related but fun:
There was a Simpsons episode in which Homer steps into a CD store and in the back you can see a NIN poster hanging on the wall along with some other posters. And Homer says something like "who the hell knows these bands?".

mrgreen Love the Simpsons heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:18 am
^ Yeah, I think there have been several references to NIN in The Simpsons. There was another episode I believe that Homer mentioned them too. A part of me thinks there was another reference, but not sure.  

Gone Still

Songai

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:20 pm
So the makers of the Simpsons really like Nine inch nails, or they really hate them.

Either way, free advertising for Trent smile

I was going to mention Blair With Project 2, but than I remembered it was not Nine inch nails but Queens of the stoneage that played a song in that (shitty) movie. It was 'the feel good hit of the summer' . great song check it out sometime.

I know of no other movies in which Nin has occurred. Probably the NINwiki has all of it on their site.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:01 pm
Oni Ufarion
Prayer of the rollerboys. Head like a hole featured in it. You can also catch Closer remixes in the movie The Fan. Also clips from NIN in Man on Fire.
Also the cover Dead Souls by NIN on The Crow soundtrack. Also a piece from the Wish remix on Resident Evil.

I believe that song was named "Fist F**K" in the resident evil movie

He also did "You Know What You Are" in the closing credits for Doom  

joak27

Surprise Sex Zella

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:53 am
lol you all lose
-Nah just kidding-

The First Crow movie
has a eairly song
xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:33 am
joak27
Oni Ufarion

The song in which Trent screams Fist ******** (there goes your censoring) is called Wish. Unless you mean some kind of remix, I wouldn't know about that.  

Songai

Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:13 am
Songai
joak27
Oni Ufarion

The song in which Trent screams Fist ******** (there goes your censoring) is called Wish. Unless you mean some kind of remix, I wouldn't know about that.

Fist ******** is a remix of Wish on Fixed.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff