Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Starlights. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:08 am
This may be a stupid question, but bare with me. I've only seen the last two episodes of Sailor Stars and I was wondering, Are the starlights male, female, neither, or other? On the last episode I saw them in what they wear to blend in and they're all guy clothes. Also Luna seemed to like one of them and Seiya liked Usagi. But then as they're leaving, They transform into thier real selves and they look female. Can someone explain this to me. Like I said, I've only seen the last two episodes of Sailor Stars.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:43 am
Let's see... in the anime... they are females, but when they are normal they are men, but when they change to the Starlights to fight they are female. However, in the manga, they are female and only DRESS like men... does that make sense? lol I'm horrible at explaining things. sweatdrop  

Mrs DelaRosa

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 pm
Ickabiddyblah..huh? It's not you though. This just confuses me. sweatdrop So they're female, but are male in their human form? Man that's weird! confused
But int the manga they only dress as guys? Maybe they're lesbians like Haruka and Michiru. But, that doesn't explain why Luna likes one of them. I know she's a cat but I always thought she was pretty much straight. *completely confused*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:20 pm
Here's how it works, hun.

In the Anime- The Starlights Are females from another Sol System that came to earth. They become Males on earth as a disguise to help them find their princess while they're -out- of their Sailor Forms. In their Sailor Forms they become their original gender which is Female.

Luna has a crush on Yaten. Nothing wrong with that (Doesn't matter what they're sexuality is as that's a mote point within the stories.). Yaten happens to like Cats, Luna has crushes on good looking guys- See Kakeru and Yaten. *shrugs* it's..kinda normal.

In the Manga- the Starlights are girls dressed as guys.

There's a difference between Anime and Manga. Personally I treat them as two different worlds where things are similar but a lot are different.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:45 pm
they are women, all the men`stuff is like a costume  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:14 pm
Alright, correct me if i'm wrong, but..

The starlights are female, who put on the "male disguise" (as in, the whole gender change) to help find their princess. They say it would be easier as men because men have a better sense of smell, which would help them identify the princess (who smells like olives).

Yup.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:58 pm
Uh..Okey-Dokey then! 4laugh Oh, and I don't have a problem with lesbians. If fact I love yuri! I also love yaoi! I think it's SO cool that there's with both of them in it. It sucks that America had to cut them out. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:58 am
I agree, but i think that the reason why the didn't air it wasn't because of the whole gender changing, and the fact that there are scenes where Usagi is nude at the end.  

Foxy Tsuki

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:09 pm
Yeah. It still sucks tho'.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:17 pm
I never seen the starlights. Where can I watch it?  

Katra Agrotera

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:55 pm
Try YouTube!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:38 pm
Now that there's no more license for it in the US, you can also buy bootleg copies of subbed DVDs from ebay. Or, I'm sure there's dozens of places on the 'net to download it now.  

MaddLlama

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:27 pm
Yeah there prob. is just hoping the license is never renewed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:45 am
Nisora
Alright, correct me if i'm wrong, but..

The starlights are female, who put on the "male disguise" (as in, the whole gender change) to help find their princess. They say it would be easier as men because men have a better sense of smell, which would help them identify the princess (who smells like olives).

Yup.

Olives? Are you serious? Wow, I missed alot. D:  

Sakura Hylian

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out