Goth
  Emo
  Cute and Nerdy
  Your Own Kind
  Other
View Results

MrsPuget

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:13 am
i just got done reading 'Twilight' and 'New Moon' they were really good. any other vampire books i should know about? please give me some titals and names!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:12 pm
okay, try the author Laurell K. Hamilton. it's a little grown up, but I totally love it. 3nodding her books are sorta horror/fantasy/romance. very interesting, but if you don't have a strong stomach then you might wanna pass. wink  

Naiad9

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:20 pm
I would recommend the Southern Vampire Mysteries which start with "Dead Until Dark". They are really quirky and fun, but beware the fairly detailed sexual encounters. I believe there are five or so of them at least. They are written by Charlaine Harris.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:35 pm
Or you could read Almost the Bride of Dracula by Dennis Snee. It's a wicked good script.  

Gachetemas

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:08 pm
MrsPuget
i just got done reading 'Twilight' and 'New Moon' they were really good. any other vampire books i should know about? please give me some titals and names!
best books ever <3

Theres a novel of discworld by Terry Pratchett called Monstrous Regiment. The vampires name is Maladict, they are addicted to coffee. It's hilarious. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:33 pm
You could always try Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles. They're kinda draggy, but if you're a patient enough person, the books are quite a good read.

Tale of the Body Thief's a personal favourite xd  

ihua

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

lucky13kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:24 am
I agree with the others...I've read both series and Laurell K. Hamilton and Anne Rice are both really good read's.. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:59 am
i like queen of the damned by anne rice 3nodding  

x BurgerQueen x

Greedy Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Insane Nothingness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:34 pm
I have that same question,but these people have helped.and BTW I am in LOVE with twilight and new moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:49 pm
lucky13kid
I agree with the others...I've read both series and Laurell K. Hamilton and Anne Rice are both really good read's.. smile

oh yes Anne Rice & Laurell K Hamilton are the best vampire authors that ive read. ive also read I, Vampire by Michael Romkey, i'd have to reread it to know if its still a good story or not.  

wickedchildren

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:42 pm
Another author, who has won over my heart, goes by the
name of Kim Hamilton. The series begins with Dead Witch
Walking
, where you'll meet Rachel, Ivy, and Jenks.

And L.J. Smith's collection, The Vampire Diaries, is full of
love and tormented devotion. How could you resist?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:23 pm
    The Blood Books series by Tanya Huff :3

P!NKIE

Jennyinabottle

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:18 pm
Well if your into romance also, you might try Nina Bangs, Christine Feehan, and The Black Dagger Brotherdood series by J.R. Ward.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:29 pm
isn't there also a new one in the twilight book to? i think its called eclipse. i think it just came out like a month ago.  

Jennyinabottle

Fluffy Bunny

Naiad9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:14 am
Yeah, Eclipse is the end of the Twilight trilogy. I thought it was very good and beautifully written, but sort of disappointing. I really hope she writes a second trilogy about the third wheel of the vampire-human-werewolf thingy. I felt really bad for Jacob. Well, life ain't fair I guess. And even though they aren't vampire books, but check out Karen Marie Moning. One of the best authors ever, I swear. And the Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton. The woman is a genius. I sing her praises.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff