Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:00 am
Ok, in this RPG, everyone lives in Forks (duh). The Cullens, The Swans, and everyone else still lives here, but they are NPCs. I'll control them, ok? Everyone else, come up with a new character, any race is fine! Here are my characters:

Race: Vampire Selinta (The Selinta are bird-people)

Name: Michiko

School(please Forks High School): Forks High

Friends: Etsuko, Daichi, and Cho, so far

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Family: None. The last of my Selinta clan died out long ago.

Boy Friend/Girl Friend: None, currently single.

Likes: Yaoi, anime, blood & gore, writing, poetry, reading, my friends, computers, weaponry, wars (not fighting in them, wars that I'm learning about), guys, ,music, and alot of other stuff.

Personality: I get depressed easily, but I love to laugh. I want to find someone who can love me, even though I am...what I am. I am brilliant, partly natural ability, partly having 200 years to study.

Height: 6'1

Grade: Senior, 12

Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Black

Eyes normal: Blood Red

Sixth Sense(special power): I control fire, water, and lightning.

Weakness: Blood.

Saying: You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.

Favorite Music: Do I have to pick? If so, then it's a tie between t.A.T.u and Orange Range.

Other: I don't particularly like werewolves, and I'm a cat person. My wings are retractable, THANK GOD.

Musical Instrument: Guitar

(Ok, this is Shukaka_san here. I was writing this from Michiko's point of view, my real name isn't Michiko. Just an FYI thing, m'kay?)

Etsuko: Looks like this and is a Vampire:
Her cat's name is Rikku.

Daichi: Looks like this and is a Vampire

Cho: Looks like this and is a Vampire Premiara (Butterfly-people)

Also, please use this format for entry, and use tektek to make an appearance.

Race:
Friends:
Appearance:
Family:
Boy Friend/Girl Friend:
Height:
Grade:
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire):
Eyes normal:
Sixth Sense(special power):
Weakness:
Saying:
Favorite Music:
Other:
Musical Instrument:

Rules:
No bumping!
NO TEXT TALK! BE LITERATE, PEOPLE!
No insulting other's characters!
And keep the cussing down, just damn, s**t, a**, hell, etc. NO DROPPING THE F-BOMB!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:49 pm
Race: Human
Name: Selana
School: Forks High School
Friends: Dion, her twin sister
Appearance:

Selana

Dion

Family: None. Selana and Dion were orphaned at a young age, and put under foster care. Now that they're older, they live by themselves.
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: None. Dion has had crushes on guys before, but neither of them have ever been in a relationship.
Likes: Nighttime, running, boating, swimming, winter sports, indoor climbing, choral singing.
Personality: Selana is the serious one. She's very practical, but friendly, good at making acquaintances. Dion is a bit more energetic. She can be cold-blooded when it comes to fighting and killing, but during the daytime she's really a social butterfly.
Height: Both 5'8"
Grade: 12
Eyes normal: Grey
Sixth Sense (special power): Selana is a sorceress so she can use magic (i.e. open locks, fix things, teleport objects (not from somewhere else, but like across the room), assume invisibility). Both sisters are very athletic and so have heightened senses, reflexes, and stamina compared to normal humans. Dion in particular, can run quite fast and jump very high, good at climbing.
Weakness: Dion is afraid of wolves, she was bitten by one on a camping trip at a young age. Selana is fiercely protective of Dion, and sometimes zones out when performing a particularly difficult piece of magic.
Favourite Music: Muse, Linkin Park, Evanescence
Other: Selana has a familiar for her magic, a shadow spirit, that assists her in various things.
Musical Instrument: Dion can play the piano. Selena can't play an instrument, but can sing.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:42 pm
Hey uh..did you take this from my RP? I would join, but please I would like it if you didn't take my things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:17 pm
No, I didn't. This one's still going to have Bella and Edward and everyone else in it. And the entry thing's the same 'cause I've seen it in alot of RP's and it's the best one to use, since it's the most detailed. I just used my characters from that RP because I use them in every RP I go into, it's easier than making a new character for every one, I'd get confused. Trust me, I know how it feels when someone steals your idea/work/story/etc. -mumbles about stupid b***h who turned in MY story at school and said she wrote it- Alot of the rules are the same, but that's just because they are sensible. I really didn't notice until after I wrote that, I just don't like text talk, it's hard to read, putting limits in cussing is kind of vital so people don't give the RP a bad reputation, and bumping is annoying. I'm sorry if I upset you, really! Gomen!  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:28 pm
Race: Vampire
Name: Lily
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends: none
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: still alive, thinks shes dead
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: no, but she is the target of many boys, human or no.
Likes: Books, playing piano, music in general. Writes stories.
Personlity: Quiet and reserved. But very, very dangerous.
Height: 5'10
Grade: 12
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): black
Eyes normal: Golden
Sixth Sense(special power): chameleon, absorbs powers that she encounters, she so far has telekinesis, mindreading and incredible speed.
Weakness: Dying. It frightens her, thats why she became a vampire
Saying: Are you sure you want to do that?
Favorite Music: Almost anything, except rap, Lily cannot stand rap
Other: trained in various martial arts as a human, is a dangerous warrior with any weapon
Musical Instrument: piano  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:07 am
Michiko walked slowly out of her home, not really in a hurry. She saw Etsuko sitting by a tree, sketching. Looking up at the sky, Michiko could see that it was going to be another cloudy day. Good, they would be going to school. "Daichi, Etsuko, Cho." She called in her nromal voice, knowing that the others woul here her easily. They were all there in a second, and Michiko nodded. "Ok, it looks like we are going to school. Good thing too. We wouldn't want to miss the first day!" she said sarcasticaly, grinning. The others smiled to, I mean, how many 'first days of school' had they had now? "But seriously, guys, keep an eye out, ok? We don't want this to end up like the time we were in school with a werewolf for a classmate." They all nodded, got in their cars, and drove to the school.  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:40 pm
"Dion! Are you ready yet?" Selana shouted up the stairs with obvious impatience. They were going to be late for their first day of school, and Selana preferred it when they didn't stand out. "I'm coming!" Dion yelled back, as she appeared at the door in the most frivolous blue outfit. "Are you seriously going to ride with that on?" Selana started to ask incredulously. But then she reconsidered - Dion's answer could be as short as a minute, or as long as half an hour. "Never mind. Just get on, and let's go." Once both girls sat astride their bicycles they pushed away from the curb. Selana lead the way, as they pedaled to Forks High.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:12 pm
Michiko walked into Forks Hig, immediatley noticing two girls coming in on bicycles. She immediatley stiffened, and Daichi, who was behind her, tensed as well. "Vampire hunters.." whispered Michiko, and Cho and Etsuko, whipped their heads around to stare at the girls. "Wha?" Cho asked, looing confused. "How could they know? We don't even drink human blood, just animal. How could they know?" her lips moved, barely any sound coming out. "I don't know, Cho. Maybe it's just a coincidence?" Michiko said, not really believing her own words.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:39 pm
Coming up behind the new vampires, Lily jumped up behind them. "Hi! My name's Lily, are you new here?" She said with a knowing smile. Every vampire could tell another vampire from a human any day. But she had snuck up behind them in time to hear about the vampire hunters. "Oh, no."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:46 pm
"Yeah, we're new. I'm Michiko, this is Daichi, that's Cho, and she's Etsuko. And, you are?" She asked, immediatley recognizing the other girl as a Vampire. They all walked into class, to see yet another Vampire, with reddish-brown hair, sitting beside a human girl, their hands interlinked. 'Another Vampire?' thought Michiko, and the boy's head shot up, as if in response to her thoughts. 'He must be able to read minds. Hey, you. Can you read minds?" the thoughts were directed at him, and he nodded sharply. 'Talk later.' he whispered, just loud enough for the other Vampires to here. The girl next to him looked at him questioningly, and he started whispering in her ear. "They're Vampires, too. We'll talk to them at lunch, we need to find out who they are." even though it was whispered, Michiko heard it perfectly. The girl nodded, smiling at him. 'Looks like she knows.....and they're together.' Michiko thought, and the boy ignored her.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:32 pm
"I'm Lily, I'm new here too."
Oh no, here it comes. Lily felt the powers overtake her again, she suddenly felt all the voices surrouding her. She almost collapsed, but leaned on the table for support. The other vampires looked at her questioningly. Chameleon was all she could get out, she couldn't even speak. The other vampire must have heard, because he came swiftly over, trying to help rid of the voices.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:04 pm
Selana and Dion parked their bikes at the bike rack at the side of the school, and strode in. Quickly locating their lockers this year, they got their required books and went together to Math class. Selana, indifferent to all the stares as they walked in late, walked up to the teacher and apologized for their tardiness. She then led Dion to two empty seats at the front, and they sat down. Predictably, the teacher got confused during attendance, when he called their names. He mixed the twins up, and called each by the other's name. Dion snorted with laughter. Selana had stopped thinking this was funny long ago, and she just glared straight ahead.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:00 am
"Are you ok?" asked Michiko, worried for the other girl. "Chameleon...that must be your special sense, correct?" She walked forward and put a hand on Lily's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:19 pm
"Mhm." Lily muttered. "I absorb powers that I encounter. I keep them with me. Mind reading is new to me though. Thank you, for teaching me to block them out, I don't know how you do it." Lily said to the bronze haired one. "I'm Lily, and you and your friend are?"  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:34 pm
"I'm Edward Cullen, and this is Bella Swan." he answered. "Your girlfriend, am I right?" Michiko asked, noting that their hands were still linked. Bella blushed, and Edward nodded. Michiko turned back to Lily. "You absorb powers? That's cool. Can you control it? I'm supposed to be able to control water, fire, and lighting, but I have to focus completely or it'll get away from me. I almost burned down one of our old homes because some fire got away from me." She said, laughing a little. "Thank god it started to rain right then, and I was able to channel some of that against the fire."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff