Submit

Victoria Wolf

10,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:39 pm
User Image

Aural Vampire are a Gothic band from Tokyo. Their music combines a surprisingly upbeat sound that stems from Techno and New Wave influences, and lyrics that mix a dark, horror-like view of the world with popular interests. When written in Japanese, Aural Vampire can also be read as Oral Vampire, giving the band name a sexual twist. Apart from his work with Aural Vampire, composer Raveman also works as a DJ.

BIOGRAPHY
EXO-CHIKA and Raveman met in high school where they were classmates, united by a love for Western horror movies and bizzare art. After leaving school they participated in various music projects until they decided to "become heroes of the Japanese Dark Scene", with EXO-CHIKA in the role of a vampire woman and Raveman as the butcher out of a B-movie. Thus, Aural Vampire was born.

In 2004, their debut album Vampire Ecstasy was released, followed in 2005 by the online only release Death Folder, which contains three songs and the Flash animation Economical Animal Superstars. In order to reach fans of dark music all over the world, it is available as free download on their website.

In February 2007, Aural Vampire embarked on their first International tour through The Netherlands and Germany, where they performed together with Sins of the Flesh and The Pussybats and also played three one-man shows.

*SONGS*

Freeze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:51 pm
going to germany tour- check it out
http://www.jmignited.com/transauralvampire2.php  

Victoria Wolf

10,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Belzo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 am
heart Aural Vampire is awesome ^^
i'd love to go to their germany tour but.. my mother says no-.- like always
(i live in germany)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:38 pm
yeah Aural vampire is like... Some of the catchiest techno I've heard.

They have a myspace page for people who want to hear more of their music.

Aural Vampire Myspace Page  

Phaid

Gazette88
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:20 pm
yea i think there pretty good i admit i really didn't much care for them but my friend Aaron got me into them so yea^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:47 pm
Yay! I'm a huge fan of them!! I have 3 of their songs and about 4 other samples!! Vampire Ecstasy is my favourite above all ^w^  

Ayame Kaganaki

Ayashiko

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:49 pm
cool! i didnt know they actually had pvs! XD
i love their songs! especially economical animal superstar (yay for weird titles!) and hot blood workout <---that song is so cute!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:02 pm
I haven't listened to it as much as my friend but she somehow managed to get some of their songs on her ipod when she went to visit her auntie in japan... then she forced me to listen. ^.^ and i must say i like how it sounds... makes me kinda wanna dance.

and that would be bad since im a klutz and probably would fall down and break something

Purrerro

L-article

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:39 pm
AAHHHH~~ xd xd aural vampire is so addicting....  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:03 pm
here is the video for Freeeeze!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9loRRdMVtBk  

Gazette88
Crew

Deevinne
Crew

Demonic Cat

17,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:19 pm
I love aural vampire and the type of music they play <3

I recommend the band bespa kumamero, because the tecno electro scene in japan deserve more love XD http://www.myspace.com/bespakumamero  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:47 pm
Deevinne
I love aural vampire and the type of music they play <3

I recommend the band bespa kumamero, because the tecno electro scene in japan deserve more love XD http://www.myspace.com/bespakumamero

Bespa Kumamero is very good indeed!!~
Another great Japanese electro band is Capsule. They're kinda like DDR soundish at times but still, very good. ^_^ Click HEREfor their myspace so you can listen!!!!~  

Phaid

Skyllaeh
Crew

Wheezing Plague

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:02 am
I love Aural Vampire *_* I have their "Dark wave surfer" on my computer, but that's sorta it ._.
Wish someone could add me on msn and send me more 8] heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:49 pm
Truely a new sound.  

Bara_no_Chou

6,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

L-article

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:59 pm
i'm commenting again. xd
cause i have to say its good car music.