Taking command again. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 pm
Seeing that Kei has proven to be a poor leader I decided to be our commanding officer once more. Kei will be second in command while I will be our new head commander.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:18 pm
I was wondering what happened. ><  

Sticky~Rice

Kei Chitose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:11 pm
Oh, nothing's wrong. Niitsu is just being a wierdo. I didn't really want to be a captain so I gave him the position back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:04 pm
No, Kei was being a perverted sexual predator. I also saw her as being too giddy. Real leaders are leaders who are serious about their work.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:57 pm
you take it too seriously. let loose and have fun. this is a freakin' hangout for hmong people for Christ's sakes.

I think Kei is better off as captain. She= funny and fun to hang out with. :]
Something this guild should be about. Not some strict ruled and militarized base camp for hmong people. you trying to bring back memories to our people??!!! >:[ a damn shame.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:25 pm
Is that so? I'm... Argh, never mind.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:06 pm
Well it's not bad to be a serious, focused leader but just try not to be so hard and strict headed.

Just be a normal person and talk to people like you would with RL friends.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:30 pm
i like both of you peopl as our leaders... but they just wouldnt make it that way! domokun  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:32 pm
Anarchy!

What Veon is describing is pretty much an iron fisted government.

I think he's wrong. A committed leader is always a good thing. But I don't think a person's right as a leader should be taken away because one person thinks he/she isn't being as serious as he/she should be. (That's why there are impeachments.) As long as the job is done, all is fine.

I don't care who's what, just do your job and don't take away others' fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:37 pm
Niitsu is fine the way he is. Don't listen to Veon. He's never serious about anything and will make a poor leader with low regards. I'm glad to see how there exists other members that try to keep the community here mature. It's waaaay too saturated with "laying back." However, I'm not saying that laying loose is bad. There needs to be some leadership in order for a guild to stay together.  

Myako
Vice Captain

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:56 pm
oh my gosh. fine..

this is a god damn site for crisis sakes. this is just a guild anyways. yes, it is true that a leader can be anybody as long as they get the work done and all but pleeeeeeeaseee..... you guys take it too serious like this is a god damn job. if it was real life then, yes.. i can be commited and hard working.

So I am niether wrong nor right. and neither are your opinions. but i'm just saying.. This is a freakin' online site for people to chat with others and hang out and have fun. stop acting all smart and s**t. pisses me off.

And myako. Stop ******** thinking so god damn low of me. "Poor leader and low regards".... Shut up with the maturity s**t. I'm mature for my age and just because I'm trying to make some laughs and fun on a god damn site doesn't mean you judge me. you don't ******** need leadership in order for this guild to stay together anyways. we are already together. We're hmong people. We stick together and represent each other. We are all leaders. Not one to be a leader of us but us to be a leader of one. You should know better than that. So stop ******** thinking your all mature and s**t ONLINE and make friends with others no matter who they are or how they act. I bet your the type of person who only make friends with people you think is as mature as you. Wow... you need to stop placing people in social and maturity statuses.

Kei was outgoing and she makes jokes... And we all still know she's mature. So she's cool. Niitsu is cool too. Maybe a little bit to serious on this online s**t but he's cool. a strong good leader at heart. But that doesn't make him any better than Kei.

Respect, bitches.

I ******** quit this guild.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:11 pm
Hmmm. I see. Then my actions were wrong?

I'm sorry. I was in disarray that day. Anyways, Kei is a good leader too. I'm busy again, and so is Kei. Kei only gave her position to me because she was busy as well.

As for my reasons to make her not a leader, it was only a joke. You yourself should stop taking things too seriously.

Yet... We lost another person...

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:32 pm
Glad to see him gone. He had no respect for anyone that thought this guild was more than a hangout for "cool young immature people."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:44 pm
PSHH.. there she goes agian.

i'm not taking this seriously. I'm just trying to post. But this b***h needs to shut the ******** up and stop judging people.

I wasn't even talking to her and all of the sudden she pops out of no where calls me immature and that i will make a poor leader with low regards.

She's the one with no respect here. She disrespects me and tries to lower me when i wasnt even talking about her or to her at all. But i dun care what she says.

i know i'm not perfect or mature enough and I don't live to be.. But before you start pointing your god damn fingers.. make sure your ******** hands are clean, you smartmouth b***h.

i tried being friends with everyone here no matter who they are but seems like you gotta be such a pain in the ******** arsenal. You are the only one here who disrespects calling people immature and that they have low regards.

Sorry for cursing but I'm confessing right now so hope you don't mind, people. :]

Myako tries to make me look like the bad guy here... What an idiot. :3
To me Myako was cool and i like the way she draws but she just had to stupidly cross the line saying all that about me. So, in vice-versa,i told her back. That's the way it is.

And Niitsu, your actions are never wrong. as a leader everything you do We'll respect it. And seriously.. I'm not taking it serious.. <<

[-Veon-]

Kei Chitose

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Myako-san... Can you please be nicer...? sweatdrop

Oh yeah, and I don't like cursing Veon-kun... But still! YAY! You're back! ^_^ *huggles*

Hmong Threads/History Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff